• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Watson - WestWard Testosterone Cypionate

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Same here- For me, the side effects are less with enanthate compared to cyp and I thought enanthate injections could be less frequent.

Same frequency, but I'm pretty sure enanthate is more bang for your buck.

Cyp has a longer half life but slightly less hormone per MG. Like 2mg per 100 when you remove the ester.

So 100mg of your cyp is actually 70mg of actual hormone where enanthate would be like 72mg.

Placebo, how many cycles you've done (diminished returns) , if it's accurately dosed. These are what might make you believe that cyp or enanthate worked better.

Honestly if you ran 500mg of each, that's accurately dosed, in the same circumstances, you wouldn't tell a difference.

Enanthate can cause more cases Of PIP though due to the ester. That's One reason why Dr's use cyp.

I have used DS's Watson test cyp 200 ew. Pins like butter smooth, and great results for my low dose (naturally muscular & looking just for a little more).

Not to sound like a fan boy here. But I been using Ds Watson test cypionates (Old batch 2017) for 6 weeks now at 400mg a week and I'am up 16lbs. I also got these RoidTested and they came back positive for testosterone cypionate. Even the box and all matches my buddies scripted test from Watson. I will post bloods soon for everyone.

Not to sound like a fan boy here. But I been using Ds Watson test cypionates (Old batch 2017) for 6 weeks now at 400mg a week and I'am up 16lbs. I also got these RoidTested and they came back positive for testosterone cypionate. Even the box and all matches my buddies scripted test from Watson. I will post bloods soon for everyone.

Whats up with them bloods?

Not sure why doctors don't prescribe enanthate more.

I do not think enanthate is prescribed in the US. I could be wrong on this.

Get Shredded!
Enanthate is still prescribed in the US- Most GPs that arent experts in the area do some quick research and see typical protocol is test cyp 200 mg every 2 weeks so they go with cyp.
I do not think enanthate is prescribed in the US. I could be wrong on this.

Enanthate is still prescribed in the US- Most GPs that arent experts in the area do some quick research and see typical protocol is test cyp 200 mg every 2 weeks so they go with cyp.

Yeah. I used to get Cyp from paddock, then Westward. After they went to 1ml vials; I switched to the 5ml Test Enanthate(Westward as well). I end up getting more than prescribed because the rule is I am supposed to throw away 28 days after first use. Kinda nice

Max

Plenty of Spectrum Testo C and some ZPHC Testosterone Cypionate in stock
Aspen Sustanon250 is also available, thats pharma grade

Aspen is the real deal Sustanon 250!!

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back