• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

No more Tbol

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No more Tbol for this fella. Feeling like a ldzombie about 1.5 weeks after starting. No energy, no motivation, sex drive down (even after a Tren increase). Anyone experience similar effects? this is the first time running it and possibly the last. Was running with Cyp and Tren Ace. (500 and 300 per/wk respecfully).

Wow, never heard this before. Reading your post I would attribute it to the tren increase, but I could be wrong. That is what I would think. Tren can crash many peoples libido and erections because it spikes BP in many cases and prolactin as well. Is this possibly the trens fault?

I love love Tbol. Have run it as high as 75mgs ED and literally I never experienced negatives. Only positives.

Hope you feel better soon :)

It's the tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually increased the Tren to try and get passed the fog feeling. It has been only after starting the tbol that I have felt this way. No other new supplements, diet is the same, regime is unchanged. It could be something else, however I plan to stop it and reevaluate in a few weeks. Labs next week should also help paint a better picture.

I hear you no more Tbol for me either, I am SO glad I finished my 6 week run yesterday, I have almost all the same sides you do plus fucking water retention, from my knees down and it is fucking annoying and sucks bad! now to wait for this stuff to clear and hope this water fucking goes, it is almost like a Dbol instead of Tbol but we all react differently so I just know I will not run this shit again, just hope I don't have to go to the Doc to clear this crap out, I am so pissed at this outcome.

I hear you no more Tbol for me either, I am SO glad I finished my 6 week run yesterday, I have almost all the same sides you do plus fucking water retention, from my knees down and it is fucking annoying and sucks bad! now to wait for this stuff to clear and hope this water fucking goes, it is almost like a Dbol instead of Tbol but we all react differently so I just know I will not run this shit again, just hope I don't have to go to the Doc to clear this crap out, I am so pissed at this outcome.

That sucks. No water retention here. I managed to increase my water intake while on it but the lack of energy and motivation has been awful.

That sucks. No water retention here. I managed to increase my water intake while on it but the lack of energy and motivation has been awful.

Tell me about it, I just know I will feel so much better when the water issue is dealt with, I am beyond pissed at the moment, I mean last run last year I had the same issue when I was taking a lot of Test(750mg-800mg per week) only but it lasted a week or 2 tops, so far this has been a month! and I am only taking 300mg Test and Primo.

Pissed

I just really, really hope I do not have to see my Doc because he will have questions for sure and not sure how to answer, or need some Masteron E ASAP!

*edit, I will say upper body looks great though, I am feeling/looking good there.

Last edited:
I never got much if anything from TBOL. I have tons of it just sitting in my bunker.

No more Tbol for this fella. Feeling like a ldzombie about 1.5 weeks after starting. No energy, no motivation, sex drive down (even after a Tren increase). Anyone experience similar effects? this is the first time running it and possibly the last. Was running with Cyp and Tren Ace. (500 and 300 per/wk respecfully).

what dose? you taking all at one or split? any change in appetite ?

Tren makes me feel like that. I never used Tbol though. Tren also gives me puffy ankles by the 5th week in. And taking Nolva/Aromasin/Caber doesn't prevent it either, (for me anyway). I suspect that some AI's can cause the lethargic feeling too. Are you using any?

Next time around, I'll be injecting Glutathione twice per week in hopes to avoid the lethargy.....I got some from here....

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/mental-health-meds/645-tad600-glutatione-646mgvial-water-solution.html

Tren makes me feel like that. I never used Tbol though. Tren also gives me puffy ankles by the 5th week in. And taking Nolva/Aromasin/Caber doesn't prevent it either, (for me anyway). I suspect that some AI's can cause the lethargic feeling too. Are you using any?

Next time around, I'll be injecting Glutathione twice per week in hopes to avoid the lethargy.....I got some from here....

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/mental-health-meds/645-tad600-glutatione-646mgvial-water-solution.html

AI didn't help me either, actually my E2 was at 16, so per a suggestion I stopped using an AI for now.

Any possibility the tbol was dbol? Sounds more consistent with dbol sides. Any water retention amongst the other side's

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any possibility the tbol was dbol? Sounds more consistent with dbol sides. Any water retention amongst the other side's

I would be lying if I said I did not think that, but I have no idea, either way for me it is over now and now I need to get rid of this water retention fast, I fucking hate it.

I would be lying if I said I did not think that, but I have no idea, either way for me it is over now and now I need to get rid of this water retention fast, I fucking hate it.
It sometimes takes me a full month after halting the gear cycle for the bloating in my ankles to fade away, and that's during the first month of PCT. Since you're using the "blast & cruise" method, it might even be longer than a month during a "cruise", but that's just a guess on my part.

The main negative I have with tbol is that it raises my blood pressure. And that's something I don't mess around with. All it took was 20mg Pharmacom tbol and my BP was out of normal range. I don't even want to try 75mg a day. I say it all the time but I don't use anything that makes me feel bad. I use AAS/HGH etc to feel and look good. What is the point in looking good if I can't get an erection or otherwise feel like shit?

Odd, I felt great and strong as shit on tbol. No water issues either, BP might ve went high, but I use tren as well and if I can deal with tren, I can deal with tbol.

It sometimes takes me a full month after halting the gear cycle for the bloating in my ankles to fade away, and that's during the first month of PCT. Since you're using the "blast & cruise" method, it might even be longer than a month during a "cruise", but that's just a guess on my part.

I actually do not "blast and cruise" I come off and do PCT, I know I am 1 of the very few here that do that but no cruising for me.

I've ran 60mg/day of Asia Pharma's TBol that WP sent me. I liked it a lot, it worked great with tren and proviron.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually do not "blast and cruise" I come off and do PCT, I know I am 1 of the very few here that do that but no cruising for me.

Doing PCT after every blast seems pretty stupid to me, each to their own though.

Doing PCT after every blast seems pretty stupid to me.But to each their own
Not everyone wants to have to pin their azz 12 months out of the year for the rest of their life just to get an erection. But if that's what you have to do because you don't believe in PCT, then yeah, to each their own

I am only taking 300mg Test and Primo.

Pissed

No cruising for me either, and you and I aren't the only ones,but if you're finished with your gear cycle, and you're still using 300mg of Test, and Primo, then that isn't what i would consider a PCT. That's why I mentioned you being on a "cruise". The main objectives during PCT is to keep as much of your gains as possible, and to get your HPTA back to normal function. I believe it would be much more difficult to get the HPTA back to normal while on 300mg of any type of gear. Especially after a blast.

Get Shredded!
Dbol does the exact same thing to me. Tired and lazy but good pumps and strength.

Exactly what I was thinking

He got dbol instead of tbol

That or the tren caused it and he got dbol!

Exactly what I was thinking

He got dbol instead of tbol

That or the tren caused it and he got dbol!
Yeah all the sides imo are consistent with dbol. Actual tbol should be relatively mild in the side portion. Not to mention very little water retention with tbol.

No cruising for me either, and you and I aren't the only ones,but if you're finished with your gear cycle, and you're still using 300mg of Test, and Primo, then that isn't what i would consider a PCT. That's why I mentioned you being on a "cruise". The main objectives during PCT is to keep as much of your gains as possible, and to get your HPTA back to normal function. I believe it would be much more difficult to get the HPTA back to normal while on 300mg of any type of gear. Especially after a blast.

I am doing a 20 week run of 1 gram a week of Primo and have now switched to Test Cyp @ 200mg per week, after the Primo is done I will run a few more weeks of Test only then do my PCT, I want my cycle to go through the Summer, but since stopping the Tbol(or whatever it was) I am now losing the water, hot damn this is fucking great!

I'm glad I found your post, just trying 30mg split dose and my BP was ticking up and up... by week 2 I was 140/80 previously 120/70 and lower... I thought to myself how can Tbol do this? But your post reassures me it can. Too bad I have 100s! and I can't take them :(

The main negative I have with tbol is that it raises my blood pressure. And that's something I don't mess around with. All it took was 20mg Pharmacom tbol and my BP was out of normal range. I don't even want to try 75mg a day. I say it all the time but I don't use anything that makes me feel bad. I use AAS/HGH etc to feel and look good. What is the point in looking good if I can't get an erection or otherwise feel like shit?

Love tbol, it’s dry dbol.
You've been duped. Who sold you this?

I'm glad I found your post, just trying 30mg split dose and my BP was ticking up and up... by week 2 I was 140/80 previously 120/70 and lower... I thought to myself how can Tbol do this? But your post reassures me it can. Too bad I have 100s! and I can't take them :(

Just in time too.

Glad you bumped a three year old thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legit tbol is legit.

Asia Pharma is the only legit tbol I’ve ever used and i attributed the lethargy to something else. It made me feel like I was taking GH.

i have a journal at IMF.

maybe legit tbol does cause lethargy ???

Back