Thread: No more Tbol

Whatever It Takes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

No more Tbol

No more Tbol for this fella. Feeling like a ldzombie about 1.5 weeks after starting. No energy, no motivation, sex drive down (even after a Tren increase). Anyone experience similar effects? this is the first time running it and possibly the last. Was running with Cyp and Tren Ace. (500 and 300 per/wk respecfully).

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,033 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow, never heard this before. Reading your post I would attribute it to the tren increase, but I could be wrong. That is what I would think. Tren can crash many peoples libido and erections because it spikes BP in many cases and prolactin as well. Is this possibly the trens fault?

I love love Tbol. Have run it as high as 75mgs ED and literally I never experienced negatives. Only positives.

Hope you feel better soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    565 Posts
    Rep Points

It's the tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever It Takes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually increased the Tren to try and get passed the fog feeling. It has been only after starting the tbol that I have felt this way. No other new supplements, diet is the same, regime is unchanged. It could be something else, however I plan to stop it and reevaluate in a few weeks. Labs next week should also help paint a better picture.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

I hear you no more Tbol for me either, I am SO glad I finished my 6 week run yesterday, I have almost all the same sides you do plus fucking water retention, from my knees down and it is fucking annoying and sucks bad! now to wait for this stuff to clear and hope this water fucking goes, it is almost like a Dbol instead of Tbol but we all react differently so I just know I will not run this shit again, just hope I don't have to go to the Doc to clear this crap out, I am so pissed at this outcome.

Whatever It Takes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I hear you no more Tbol for me either, I am SO glad I finished my 6 week run yesterday, I have almost all the same sides you do plus fucking water retention, from my knees down and it is fucking annoying and sucks bad! now to wait for this stuff to clear and hope this water fucking goes, it is almost like a Dbol instead of Tbol but we all react differently so I just know I will not run this shit again, just hope I don't have to go to the Doc to clear this crap out, I am so pissed at this outcome.

That sucks. No water retention here. I managed to increase my water intake while on it but the lack of energy and motivation has been awful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    That sucks. No water retention here. I managed to increase my water intake while on it but the lack of energy and motivation has been awful.
    Tell me about it, I just know I will feel so much better when the water issue is dealt with, I am beyond pissed at the moment, I mean last run last year I had the same issue when I was taking a lot of Test(750mg-800mg per week) only but it lasted a week or 2 tops, so far this has been a month! and I am only taking 300mg Test and Primo.

Pissed

I just really, really hope I do not have to see my Doc because he will have questions for sure and not sure how to answer, or need some Masteron E ASAP!

*edit, I will say upper body looks great though, I am feeling/looking good there.
    Last edited by thegame; 04-29-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    719 Posts
    Rep Points

I never got much if anything from TBOL. I have tons of it just sitting in my bunker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    567 Posts
    Rep Points

No more Tbol for this fella. Feeling like a ldzombie about 1.5 weeks after starting. No energy, no motivation, sex drive down (even after a Tren increase). Anyone experience similar effects? this is the first time running it and possibly the last. Was running with Cyp and Tren Ace. (500 and 300 per/wk respecfully).
    what dose? you taking all at one or split? any change in appetite ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren makes me feel like that. I never used Tbol though. Tren also gives me puffy ankles by the 5th week in. And taking Nolva/Aromasin/Caber doesn't prevent it either, (for me anyway). I suspect that some AI's can cause the lethargic feeling too. Are you using any?

Next time around, I'll be injecting Glutathione twice per week in hopes to avoid the lethargy.....I got some from here....

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/mental-he...-solution.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    Tren makes me feel like that. I never used Tbol though. Tren also gives me puffy ankles by the 5th week in. And taking Nolva/Aromasin/Caber doesn't prevent it either, (for me anyway). I suspect that some AI's can cause the lethargic feeling too. Are you using any?

Next time around, I'll be injecting Glutathione twice per week in hopes to avoid the lethargy.....I got some from here....

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/mental-he...-solution.html
    AI didn't help me either, actually my E2 was at 16, so per a suggestion I stopped using an AI for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Rep Points

Any possibility the tbol was dbol? Sounds more consistent with dbol sides. Any water retention amongst the other side's

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chad_Frazier View Post
    Any possibility the tbol was dbol? Sounds more consistent with dbol sides. Any water retention amongst the other side's

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I would be lying if I said I did not think that, but I have no idea, either way for me it is over now and now I need to get rid of this water retention fast, I fucking hate it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I would be lying if I said I did not think that, but I have no idea, either way for me it is over now and now I need to get rid of this water retention fast, I fucking hate it.
    It sometimes takes me a full month after halting the gear cycle for the bloating in my ankles to fade away, and that's during the first month of PCT. Since you're using the "blast & cruise" method, it might even be longer than a month during a "cruise", but that's just a guess on my part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

The main negative I have with tbol is that it raises my blood pressure. And that's something I don't mess around with. All it took was 20mg Pharmacom tbol and my BP was out of normal range. I don't even want to try 75mg a day. I say it all the time but I don't use anything that makes me feel bad. I use AAS/HGH etc to feel and look good. What is the point in looking good if I can't get an erection or otherwise feel like shit?