• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puretropin blood results WOW!!

Gmanzx11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been running 2ui ED of Ironlions puretropin for a little over a month. After a few days my hands were feeling it. They were tingling swollen and waking me up at night. I pinned 10ui in bicept and labs pulled 3hr 19min. I know Heavy scored high on these, but damn!!! My GH numbers are insane. I stopped taking the gh on Wednesday to give my hand a rest and I still feel it today!! After another off week I'm getting back on this train!! Thanks Ironlion!! My baseline gh was 3, I don't have baseline for IGF but at 2ui this looks pretty good.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 429
  • image.png
    image.png
    481 KB · Views: 418
Last edited by a moderator:
I have been running 2ui ED of Ironlions puretropin for a little over a month. After a few days my hands were feeling it. They were tingling swollen and waking me up at night. I pinned 10ui in bicept and labs pulled 3hr 19min. I know Heavy scored high on these, but damn!!! My GH numbers are insane. I stopped taking the gh on Wednesday to give my hand a rest and I still feel it today!! After another off week I'm getting back on this train!! Thanks Ironlion!! My baseline gh was 3, I don't have baseline for IGF but at 2ui this looks pretty good.

Thanks for your posting and sharing.

Excellent results. Both serum and igf look spot on.

You are on test right now as well right? Could be part of the igf elevation but still, looks get promising.

IML Gear Cream!
As said in the other thread, nice results. I have been contemplating GH lately, hard for me to justify the price though.

Isn't the purpose of HGH to increase IGF levels and growth hormone serum levels? So when a generic is testing this well and raising serum and IGF levels this high is there any benefit to buying Pharma GH like Phizer or Eli Lilly? I don't know enough about gh to know if Pharmaceutical has other benefits?

Isn't the purpose of HGH to increase IGF levels and growth hormone serum levels? So when a generic is testing this well and raising serum and IGF levels this high is there any benefit to buying Pharma GH like Phizer or Eli Lilly? I don't know enough about gh to know if Pharmaceutical has other benefits?

The benefit of pharmaceutical is you know exactly what you are getting. If it Saya 72iu per gh pen or 100 iu per kit, then it will be exactly that. You don't always know if you're getting good gh (serum tests can be beat and igf takes a month to test so by then you've wasted time and money).

The benefit of some generics, especially if supplier was really wanting to sell kits and get big, is that they can be overdosed. Angtropin for example was getting great results. Guys taking "half as much" and getting the same results. Come to find out they actually wound up being dosed at 17iu per vial vs the 10iu per vial they were marked as.

There are guys scoring higher on puretropin than on pharma grade when it comes to gh serum. Could be that the kits are overdosed and therefore igf will be sky high on lower doses. Which... If that was the case, there really is no benefit to pharma grade over generics aside from knowing every kit of pharma is real and not knowing when you get bunk or undercover gh

Also I am not implying Lion is doing anything fishy. Just something I've seen happen with alot of places.

Really makes you think though. If you can sell a 170iu kit at the price of a 100iu kit and still make a profit, then I can only imagine just how much money big pharma makes given their kits can be 4 to 5x the price

ironlion is legit

Thanks for testing!

Anyone have experience with their hcg/hmg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clapping: looking through these results getting more and more impressed.

Both serum and igf look spot on.
"Spot on?" Am I misreading? Isn't his serum level 46.1? That's more than twice as high as a typical pharmaceutical hgh score.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
My friend on 2 ius of seros from cvs didn’t pull that high..
Of course not. 10 iu of seros should have a serum score around 20. Injecting 2 iu daily for a month probably is not going to result in 307 IGF-1.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]So what is the conclusion? New tag line - [/FONT]"Puretropin, at least twice as good as pharma, or your money back" :winkfinger:

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
"Spot on?" Am I misreading? Isn't his serum level 46.1? That's more than twice as high as a typical pharmaceutical hgh score.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] Of course not. 10 iu of seros should have a serum score around 20. Injecting 2 iu daily for a month probably is not going to result in 307 IGF-1.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]So what is the conclusion? New tag line - [/FONT]"Puretropin, at least twice as good as pharma, or your money back" :winkfinger:
What would you like them to be?

Your generic gh crusade seems to be continuing so, tell me what you don't like about this? A high gh serum? Wooptey do.

Jesus fucking Christ you're beating a dead horse here.

So your igf is WNL and you been on it for a month ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back