• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We are going to talk about powder today.

Massaver

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As we all know,a lot of raw powder comes from China.And then it goes to lab.But do you really know powders?I will tell you something about it.

The steroid powder is white crystilline powder(except tren,it is light yellow),which looks beautiful.The purity is ususally as high as 98%.At least the powder I sell is like that.So it is not necessary to worry about the purity of it,because it is really high enough.
How does powder come to be?

That is question I don't know,too.Even though I have been on the area for more than 2 years,I still don't know.But I can say,it is illegal.
Because in any country,the steroid is not quite liked by the law.So,if anyone tell you his powder is legal,don't trust him.All this shit is banned by the law.It doesn't mean it is not save but at least shows that he is not telling the truth.

Why is it banned?

I think it is because the high polution and badness for the enviroment.

Is it good?

Like I said,most of it is high purity.Acatually,all the staffs are made by the same factory and then selled by different export company.(Chinese powder does have a good reputataion for its quality)

Is it difficult to make it into finished steroid?High tech?

Some lab owner may not be happy for this topic.But truth is truth.It is not.Even a little kid can do that,like cook meal or basic experiment class you took in primary school.It is allready high purity and people just need to dissolve and filter then heat it,pack it for the last step.(Yes,like primary school class)What's more,the Chinese is sweet as provide the lab paper box,label,and booklet.Then a good looking steroid come out of the so called lab and come to you by a express.And you will feel it is good and keep ask it from the lab.I don't mean anything,just tell the truth.Nobody can deny the truth.

What is the profit?

It is crazy.To tell the truth,we do earn some in selling powder.But you can never imagine the profit of lab.The price they sell is at least 8-9 times the cost.

Why don't make your own steroid?All tools provided,easy steps,cheaper and safer!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about fuck off

I need steroid powder for make dick big

WP left a void looks like somebody is trying to fill it, big true

IML Gear Cream!
Rofl

Back