• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Calling out bc123jm ( thegame is calling )

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK we have a bashing thread from the other dude, well this is an appreciation thread, bc has been nothing but a huge help, a great source of knowledge and assistance, he is to me 1 of the absolute top dogs here and to a lot of members an asset to the community, he has gone above and beyond in helping me do what I am doing and hopefully achieving my goals, so all that said I thank you bc and please keep up the great job here buddy, super cool guy! and just look at the guy, he for sure knows his shit!

Please post if you have the same thoughts, this man does not deserve any of that bashing from that other dude at all, and I am certain all of you agree with me.

Thanks

Stand up brother. Gave me some solid personal advice and a lot of bodybuilding advice. Talks the talk and walks the walk.

He's alright but this thread is gay

Definitely a stand up guy. Helped me out tremendously over the years. Can't thank him enough

agreed lol.. you fags gonna make me blush.. guess I gotta start being more of a dick
like Spiny told me a long time ago.. speaking of spiny aka tiny.. I haven't see the big bastard post in a long time ?

You talking about spinyvegeta? if so he posts a lot of hotties in the "Good Morning" thread.

some guys dont want honest advice and some guys are dicks and think its advice. that said, a lot of arnold avatars and now we have an arnold in admin, jus saying

Sorry Guys and hate to burst your bubbles lol but I am as straight as straight can be, I LOVE WOMEN! they have the perfect bodies for all my needs, just love em!

Also not really getting heckler's comment at all lol, I have been an Arnold Fan since I was a kid, I guess I need to go back to Hope Solo.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry Guys and hate to burst your bubbles lol but I am as straight as straight can be, I LOVE WOMEN! they have the perfect bodies for all my needs, just love em!

Also not really getting heckler's comment at all lol, I have been an Arnold Fan since I was a kid, I guess I need to go back to Hope Solo.

dude you sure. I could swear your profile was right under mine on Grinder

Dude seems stand up to me. When I'm scrolling through a huge thread I usually stop when I see his avatar because his info seems to be solid.

And for the record, The Game's avatar is actually The Game. He just photoshopped Arnold's head onto the pic for the sake of anonymity and modesty.

If that did it for me he'd be a pretty decent choice ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
It's only gay if you both like it. Everyone knows that

He's definitely been one of the realest and most helpful guys I have met since being in this forum. Not to mention bc is a fucking work horse and it shows. So this dude talking smack can go kick rocks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

i have know bc before most of this board got out of diapers.....or at min there first sticky dream in there batman undies..

need the Huracan in a few months bc.:)

Solid dude and super cool

Love me some BC!

He's alright for being one of OldSchools gimmick accounts.. :coffee:

spiny did post a picture of his wifes butt on DQ thread somewhere about a month ago, won himself some var i think. that was the last i saw him or his hott wife.
agreed lol.. you fags gonna make me blush.. guess I gotta start being more of a dick like Spiny told me a long time ago.. speaking of spiny aka tiny.. I haven't see the big bastard post in a long time ?

BC definitely a good dude., helps almost everyone and has the most HUMBLE attitude for his physique. Always good info!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back