• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switch from Cyp to Sust advice

madman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on TRT about 100mg (pinned 50mg 2x weekly) then I upped the dose a lil and I feel better. Around 150mg weekly. Last week I took it all in one shot and wanted to see how weekly felt. Been going through a clinic and I'm gonna just gonna source my own. Been thinking about sust since I did that on my first cycle and loved it. My question is, can I transition right into taking sust 1x weekly? I dont mind twice a week but if I can do 1x weekly that would be great.

thanks

Sust is not really meant for once a week shots. Test C and E are. Because of the prop in the sust it's not really meant for once a week. BUT since ur not doing a dose for anobic effects and it seems ur strictly using it for TRT it not gonna hurt to give it a shot. If ur happy and feel good at that dose then u ahead of the game and s lucky man.

Sust was designed for and is highly used in Europe for trt purposes but, on a cycle you want to inject any test ester minimum twice a week.

At higher doses you will have a bigger fluctuation in hormone levels so, 2 to 3 times a week would be ideal.

Sust was def not designed to be done once per week. But if once works for u and ur happy then ur ahead of the game

Last edited:
I think so many people place so much importance on prop in a blend out of ignorance. If it was easier to examine these cycles side by side, you all wouldn't find prop to be the dominant ester in a blend.

In sus 250, prop makes up 8% of the blend with the esters attached. It makes up 14% when only measuring the hormone without each respective ester. That is relatively small. Why would the smallest portion of composition be the most important? All measurements below are calculated by removing the ester as that is the realistic way to learn. If I did this with the ester attached, the results would be overwhelmingly against prop.

3E.5D
When comparing sus and E injected 125 every 3.5 days at week 10 there is a very small difference in how much is released into the blood stream.

Over the course of 7 days E releases between 23-28 mgs per day with a 7 day half life. The difference is 5 mgs from peak to trough.

Over the course of 7 days sus releases between 21-29 mgs per day with half lives of 2-prop, 4-phenyl, 6-iso, and 14- deca. The difference is 8 mgs from peak to trough.

The prop in the sus makes up 2-5 mgs of that 21-29. That is 9%-17%. That is also pretty small and shows the bulk of your hormone comes from the other esters (obviously).

Once per week
E releases between 19-32 mgs per day when taken once per week at 250. A difference of 13

Sus releases between 17-33; a difference of 16.

The prop in the difference makes up between 1-6 of that 17-33. That is 5%-18% of the highest and lowest amount released into the blood stream daily.

The variance between sus and E is not as drastic as the parrots say on the internet, and just over 10% of the variance is attributed to the prop. You will get no better explanation with numbers involved that are in favor of pinning sus according to its half life. Sus at a TRT dose can be pinned once per week as it behaves very similarly to E or C. If you ask any proponent for increased pin schedules for sus, they can never explain why except that "It has to be pinned according to its half life" or "because it is so unstable" You can see from the calculations above that neither is true given these circumstances.

hi from Thailand can i bay Carvajekt 10mg injektiun in may dick from you kamagra is not working more to me best regards Anders

hi from Thailand can i bay Carvajekt 10mg injektiun in may dick from you kamagra is not working more to me best regards Anders

Me Taiwanese
My pee pee sick
Me stick caverject in my dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Just curious as for why switch to Sus?

If you want to do weekly injections I recommend getting the longest test ester, testosterone undecanoate.

I do 100mg cyp twice a week and I have yet to feel any major issues with peaks and valleys. Everyone is different.

400mg test cyp pw with 1mg anastrozele infused (2 pins pw) has been a phenomenal cruise. Feel great.

I respond best to steady levels, so sust is not for me. If I were to use sust, it would be 3-4x per week, due to the prop it contains.

Back