• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sexual sides

Get Shredded!
he has already tooted lol thats why most people think hes a tool.. i kinda like him haha at least for entertainment purposes

I agree there, I told him a while back to stop toot'n... I have a soft spot for the guy, but he needs to watch how he comes on,because that may be limited on how I feel.. he says one thing, than does an other!:confused:

he has already tooted lol thats why most people think hes a tool.. i kinda like him haha at least for entertainment purposes

Sweet man I like u too. I do "toot my own horn" when I continually get answered disrespectful by guys I can just tell are wannabees. I'm only on here to help man, I have a shit load of practical experience. And I have posted pics but only like two maybe, not to be an arrogant jerk but I really doubt there is anyone, and if there is great please tell me so we can talk. That could have even competed against me at my best and had any chance at all. I won a state title, I won a regional overall, actually two of them. Placed top 3 in two Jr. Nationals competitions. And my last contest I was really just breaking in, just out of the top 5 at the USA (6th). If I didn't quit I would have ended up turning pro, not saying that would have done anything for me. I was still too small to stand next to a good pro and I never thought I had the frame to put on that ridiculous size, like step on stage ripped at 215 or whatever. Oh, I also lost an overall to Victor Martinez at a regional contest. So of course I know I was a way above average competitive bodybuilders, there may be some bigger than I was but someone with the size, shape, tiny waist huge legs and almost perfect symmetry I would have to doubt it. Now I'm done with this board no one wants practical experience anyway all they want to hear about is what is "supposed" to work in a lab. Sorry but science doesn't equal reality all the time especially in bodybuilding so good luck to all you guys I did think were cool dudes but I just get aggravated by what you guys actually think is really important. I'll train and look good you guys go keep getting your weekly blood tests.

Last edited:
He is not malicious just overly sensitive.

Getting back on topic, don't you think Letro is too strong to run as an AI during a cycle? I have never run it but seems too strong to dial in and keep E2 at a constant level when compared to Aromasin and Adex.

Sweet man I like u too. I do "toot my own horn" when I continually get answered disrespectful by guys I can just tell are wannabees. I'm only on here to help man, I have a shit load of practical experience. And I have posted pics but only like two maybe, not to be an arrogant jerk but I really doubt there is anyone, and if there is great please tell me so we can talk. That could have even competed against me at my best and had any chance at all. I won a state title, I won a regional overall, actually two of them. Placed top 3 in two Jr. Nationals competitions. And my last contest I was really just breaking in, just out of the top 5 at the USA (6th). If I didn't quit I would have ended up turning pro, not saying that would have done anything for me. I was still too small to stand next to a good pro and I never thought I had the frame to put on that ridiculous size, like step on stage ripped at 215 or whatever. Oh, I also lost an overall to Victor Martinez at a regional contest. So of course I know I was a way above average competitive bodybuilders, there may be some bigger than I was but someone with the size, shape, tiny waist huge legs and almost perfect symmetry I would have to doubt it.

i hear ya man,, yea I drive a Lamborghini and have the body of a Greek god even at 46 years old still. but I am a cool fucker and dont rub it in people face cause know my shit still stinks. anyway bro just be yourself. who gives a shit. you will just be the guy we all love to hate lol.
everyone knows Bodybuilders are D-bags anyway

i hear ya man,, yea I drive a Lamborghini and have the body of a Greek god even at 46 years old still. but I am a cool fucker and dont rub it in people face cause know my shit still stinks. anyway bro just be yourself. who gives a shit. you will just be the guy we all love to hate lol.

Lol

this... a lot of guys don't post what the have, or what they're about... whats the reason? and who cares

Solid ass motherfucker right here

I agree there, I told him a while back to stop toot'n... I have a soft spot for the guy, but he needs to watch how he comes on,because that may be limited on how I feel.. he says one thing, than does an other!:confused:

Dude, I'm telling you I like you. You're a good guy, u judged me the wrong way because I have the audacity to question the methods and protocols that are gospel on this board. But don't patronize me, who the fuck are you anyway?? Man you think too much of yourself I could give a shit less if you like me or not. Keep preaching to your following but don't preach to me.
Did you ever ponder the idea that maybe, just maybe all this scientific bullshit is just that bullshit. So, I'm done, I have different ideas which I thought was a good thing but questioning the so called vets on this board seems to be a blasphemous act. I asked questions about things I wasn't sure about, like this situation. I got a good response from you then I went and did my own research which pretty much proved your advice was correct. But me saying that isn't good enough I can't say it's not the estrogen doing this, I get attacked even thought that's exactly what you told me to begin with. So, you can go on with your one way to do things board. I've said it before I don't need this board, I was trying to bring a new prespective to young dudes starting out when all most of you guys are doing is confusing the hell out of them. If I read this garbage when I was starting out I think I seriously would have had a mental breakdown. Not to mention that I started using steroids at 18 straight through till about 29. Took a few years off training and started again a few years ago. I never had a blood test(of course I should have, what I'm saying is the importance you put on one thing over another is just dumb, get ten blood tests every cycle or whatever, come on man were using illegal drugs that we shouldn't be putting in our bodies but you guys have yourselves convinced if you continually monitor all these blood tests all will be well, as you shoot 1500 Mgs of test a week) to continue I never had a blood test I'm 46 years old I have perfect blood pressure, perfect cholesterol, no health problems at all to speak of. OK I'm done have fun guys.

Dude, I'm telling you I like you. You're a good guy, u judged me the wrong way because I have the audacity to question the methods and protocols that are gospel on this board. But don't patronize me, who the fuck are you anyway?? Man you think too much of yourself I could give a shit less if you like me or not. Keep preaching to your following but don't preach to me.
Did you ever ponder the idea that maybe, just maybe all this scientific bullshit is just that bullshit. So, I'm done, I have different ideas which I thought was a good thing but questioning the so called vets on this board seems to be a blasphemous act. I asked questions about things I wasn't sure about, like this situation. I got a good response from you then I went and did my own research which pretty much proved your advice was correct. But me saying that isn't good enough I can't say it's not the estrogen doing this, I get attacked even thought that's exactly what you told me to begin with. So, you can go on with your one way to do things board. I've said it before I don't need this board, I was trying to bring a new prespective to young dudes starting out when all most of you guys are doing is confusing the hell out of them. If I read this garbage when I was starting out I think I seriously would have had a mental breakdown. Not to mention that I started using steroids at 18 straight through till about 29. Took a few years off training and started again a few years ago. I never had a blood test(of course I should have, what I'm saying is the importance you put on one thing over another is just dumb, get ten blood tests every cycle or whatever, come on man were using illegal drugs that we shouldn't be putting in our bodies but you guys have yourselves convinced if you continually monitor all these blood tests all will be well, as you shoot 1500 Mgs of test a week) to continue I never had a blood test I'm 46 years old I have perfect blood pressure, perfect cholesterol, no health problems at all to speak of. OK I'm done have fun guys.

I didn't read all this yet but just lighten up a bit and you'll be good bro. This is the Internet, no one cares about what you have or have done or what you look like. Take advice when you asked for it, it's all love around here bro

Oh, and I wasn't going to blow you guys up but fuck it. I ordered your psl anadrol before I got the real stuff from Robolics. It was absolute garbage.

IML Gear Cream!
Sweet man I like u too. I do "toot my own horn" when I continually get answered disrespectful by guys I can just tell are wannabees. I'm only on here to help man, I have a shit load of practical experience. And I have posted pics but only like two maybe, not to be an arrogant jerk but I really doubt there is anyone, and if there is great please tell me so we can talk. That could have even competed against me at my best and had any chance at all. I won a state title, I won a regional overall, actually two of them. Placed top 3 in two Jr. Nationals competitions. And my last contest I was really just breaking in, just out of the top 5 at the USA (6th). If I didn't quit I would have ended up turning pro, not saying that would have done anything for me. I was still too small to stand next to a good pro and I never thought I had the frame to put on that ridiculous size, like step on stage ripped at 215 or whatever. Oh, I also lost an overall to Victor Martinez at a regional contest. So of course I know I was a way above average competitive bodybuilders, there may be some bigger than I was but someone with the size, shape, tiny waist huge legs and almost perfect symmetry I would have to doubt it. Now I'm done with this board no one wants practical experience anyway all they want to hear about is what is "supposed" to work in a lab. Sorry but science doesn't equal reality all the time especially in bodybuilding so good luck to all you guys I did think were cool dudes but I just get aggravated by what you guys actually think is really important. I'll train and look good you guys go keep getting your weekly blood tests.

I'm gonna miss you bro!

Take it easy and don't sweat the small stuff.

Oh, and I wasn't going to blow you guys up but fuck it. I ordered your psl anadrol before I got the real stuff from Robolics. It was absolute garbage.

Cool story but in that case if you're going to turn around and then intentionally be a douchebag, the maybe I should slide my cock down your throat on every post that you make... I wasn't coming after you bro but if that's the way you want to see it that's probably fine with me... I don't have a problem with members a matter of fact I don't give them a hard time but I already see where you're going and if you want to put yourself on the radar like that not a problem you definitely got my attention.

Cool story but in that case if you're going to turn around and then intentionally be a douchebag, the maybe I should slide my cock down your throat on every post that you make... I wasn't coming after you bro but if that's the way you want to see it that's probably fine with me... I don't have a problem with members a matter of fact I don't give them a hard time but I already see where you're going and if you want to put yourself on the radar like that not a problem you definitely got my attention.

well you know i stay out of the lab wars, but i have really never seen any bad reviews on psl drol.. just sayin

well you know i stay out of the lab wars, but i have really never seen any bad reviews on psl drol.. just sayin

Exactly bro it's just simply his way of getting an attack off and a matter fact the drol landed me in the hospital with some blood pressure issues... But if that's the route this guy wants to take so be it.. he just put himself on the radar that's all!

I'm not gonna read every post, did you get labs?
too high estro no boner
too low cant cum

letro crushes e2 how much are you taking

No Labs
too high estro no boner
Seems Like it
too low cant cum
Could be this too
Not sure
That pretty much sums it up........That and OP has issues with members giving advice.

Op r u using hcg while on gear?

If ur not I'd bet ur nutz have finally dried up.

If u do how much do u normally use and how often?

Caber will help if ur have prolactin issues but I'd lean towards the leydig cell shutting down cause ur able to get it up for a long time.

The leydig play a role to produce testosterone and sexual hormones (sperm production) and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
He can't have an orgasm, we aren't talking about sperm volume here. Unless I'm way off...

He can't have an orgasm, we aren't talking about sperm volume here. Unless I'm way off...

I only lead in this direction as I had the same
Thing happen to me.
For years I never had to use hcg but eventually came to a point where I could get a hard on and keep it for hours but I just couldn't bust a nut.

After a little research I gave hcg a try at 500ui 2x's a wk. never had an issue after.

I got back to when i was a teen. Bustin a load w in minutes after the first one. And can knock em out as many times as the wife can
Handle it, all day and night long.

The two can be very closely related

too high estro no boner
too low cant cum

He said he never had blood work done before

and he's telling people dont take AI's?

If op is stupid enough to take gear and not deal w the sides then he deserves to not be able to blow a load or keep it up!

If op is stupid enough to take gear and not deal w the sides then he deserves to not be able to blow a load or keep it up!

I agree, but don't let him hear that because he's in a whole different league than we are here, like he said, he looks better than 90% of the people here..

Then why is he here if he is so
Great I wonder.

and he's telling people dont take AI's?

I tried to convert him to pro AI use, posted doctor videos, medical studies, etc but he still wouldn't accept it.

I think now he's coming to the realization that his body doesn't work like it did 25yrs ago, more aromatization and sides when you get older.

Back