• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Prolactin Levels on Cycle Question

Muscle91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Brothers, Recently Started A Cycle Of 500mg Of Test Enanthate Weekly With 12.5mg Of Aromasin EOD. After 4 Weeks Figured I Would Get Bloods Done To See Where Test Levels Were At. Total Test Came Back At 4100. Free Test Was Above Reference Range So Pretty Happy With Test Levels lol. Estrogen Came Back At 21.5 pg/dl and was in the normal range. Only Problem Was Prolactin Came Back High at 16ng/dl. Has Anyone Here Ever Experienced High Prolactin With Just Testosterone? Have Noticed Nips Are More Sensitive But Haven't Noticed Any Other Sides, Was Considering Using Caber To Get Levels Back In Check. Was Wondering If Its Possible That Test could Be causing higher prolactin or maybe something else causing it, Just Started Taking Accutane Recently and was wondering if anyone here who has taken accutane had increased prolactin levels. Also Wondering if caber is the best way to lower it.

Hello Brothers, Recently Started A Cycle Of 500mg Of Test Enanthate Weekly With 12.5mg Of Aromasin EOD. After 4 Weeks Figured I Would Get Bloods Done To See Where Test Levels Were At. Total Test Came Back At 4100. Free Test Was Above Reference Range So Pretty Happy With Test Levels lol. Estrogen Came Back At 21.5 pg/dl and was in the normal range. Only Problem Was Prolactin Came Back High at 16ng/dl. Has Anyone Here Ever Experienced High Prolactin With Just Testosterone? Have Noticed Nips Are More Sensitive But Haven't Noticed Any Other Sides, Was Considering Using Caber To Get Levels Back In Check. Was Wondering If Its Possible That Test could Be causing higher prolactin or maybe something else causing it, Just Started Taking Accutane Recently and was wondering if anyone here who has taken accutane had increased prolactin levels. Also Wondering if caber is the best way to lower it.

Caber helped me, but I was running tren as well. Literally almost completely gone in 3-4 days. Not sure about test only though...hmmm. Regardless of the cause, caber should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really not a high level for prolactin. Stress and anxiety increase prolactin. Caber could help you out. Do you have any other symptoms? Ive sat at 20 before without a problem.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The last 2 Prolactin tests I've had the reference range was 7-15 was normal. I wouldn't sweat 16. That's not really a big deal. If it was 30 plus then I'd say you ha e an issue

Caber helped me, but I was running tren as well. Literally almost completely gone in 3-4 days. Not sure about test only though...hmmm. Regardless of the cause, caber should help.

When you were running tren how much caber did you take? thinking about adding some tren to the cycle soon. Never the less going to try caber maybe 1mg a week until then to get prolactin back down some even though its not extremely high

That's really not a high level for prolactin. Stress and anxiety increase prolactin. Caber could help you out. Do you have any other symptoms? Ive sat at 20 before without a problem.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

haven't really noticed anything besides nips are pretty sensitive. shouldn't be from estrogen since level was 21. Do Have to deal with stress at work though maybe that could be causing elevated level. thanks for the input

The last 2 Prolactin tests I've had the reference range was 7-15 was normal. I wouldn't sweat 16. That's not really a big deal. If it was 30 plus then I'd say you ha e an issue

yea not worried to death over it just was concerned as to what could be causing it. Had not heard of anyone having higher than normal prolactin levels on just test before. This was first time getting prolactin checked though since blood tests tend to be expensive lol, It may have been a little higher than normal for some time and i didn't realize it until now.

When you were running tren how much caber did you take? thinking about adding some tren to the cycle soon. Never the less going to try caber maybe 1mg a week until then to get prolactin back down some even though its not extremely high

I was running ace at 100mg EOD. My caber pills are .5mg, and I took 2 a week. Ran that for 2 weeks and flare up gone.

I wouldn't worry about it at those levels, there will be spikes and drops, but you're right in the range...But let me ask you a few questions, and I'm not being funny..
Did you have sex or toss one off the day of the test? This can effect levels temporarily but giving a brief spike, but levels will return to normal..

Do you smoke by chance?

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO Vision, "toss one off" this shit can really effect things like this? damn learn something new here every day.

LMAO Vision, "toss one off" this shit can really effect things like this? damn learn something new here every day.

I'm dead serious it can have an effect on serum levels... Smoking can too because that can affect dopamine.. but yes sex and masturbation can truly effect prolactin levels but it's nothing to be alarmed about and they return to Baseline levels... You ever wonder why you get tired after sex and you want to pass out? You ever question where that feeling of fatigue comes from? Prolactin elevation.. you ever wonder why people can go for longer durations and multiple sessions well utilizing caber? It will suppress the prolactin As We Know... ;)

I'm dead serious it can have an effect on serum levels... Smoking can too because that can affect dopamine.. but yes sex and masturbation can truly effect prolactin levels but it's nothing to be alarmed about and they return to Baseline levels... You ever wonder why you get tired after sex and you want to pass out? You ever question where that feeling of fatigue comes from? Prolactin elevation.. you ever wonder why people can go for longer durations and multiple sessions well utilizing caber? It will suppress the prolactin As We Know... ;)

Got damn, that makes sense, thanks Vision, and thank GOD I don't smoke.

Got damn, that makes sense, thanks Vision, and thank GOD I don't smoke.

It's just temporary. You have to jerk one, or have sex and immediately go get your test done. Elevated for an hour or so after, and then return to normal. Unless you're just tugging all day, I doubt this is the issue. But that's for you to decide. Lol.

lmao nah didn't have sex or toss one off the same day, don't smoke either just quit dipping a few months back so neither off those could be the cause. I do however drink alcohol and I'm starting to wonder if this could cause it as well. Just thought of that.

lmao nah didn't have sex or toss one off the same day, don't smoke either just quit dipping a few months back so neither off those could be the cause. I do however drink alcohol and I'm starting to wonder if this could cause it as well. Just thought of that.

Alcohol could also play a factor even if you cut it out 72 hours prior to your blood test... Alcohol has been shown to have long-lasting effects on the endocrine system even if drinking in moderation several days up until a week later levels can still be affected across the board.. but that is all speculating and that is something that is done under a clinical study or something entirely different so I'm not saying that is the cause here... Keep in mind that when utilizing testosterone and other compounds your levels are going to go up your body has multiple system of checks throughout the entire static system, your body is looking for balance.. it is perfectly normal for elevation within multiple sex hormones, when one level goes off so will others that's perfectly normal and okay..

So many things can affect levels, glucose, genetics, the list goes on.. we cannot expect to take one Superior hormone well wishing to get all of the benefits at the same time hoping other stay low.. it doesn't work like that sex hormones all play a pivotal role together..

There is so much signaling directly and indirectly within cellular groups, whether directly or indirectly there is multiple influences...

Alcohol could also play a factor even if you cut it out 72 hours prior to your blood test... Alcohol has been shown to have long-lasting effects on the endocrine system even if drinking in moderation several days up until a week later levels can still be affected across the board.. but that is all speculating and that is something that is done under a clinical study or something entirely different so I'm not saying that is the cause here... Keep in mind that when utilizing testosterone and other compounds your levels are going to go up your body has multiple system of checks throughout the entire static system, your body is looking for balance.. it is perfectly normal for elevation within multiple sex hormones, when one level goes off so will others that's perfectly normal and okay..

So many things can affect levels, glucose, genetics, the list goes on.. we cannot expect to take one Superior hormone well wishing to get all of the benefits at the same time hoping other stay low.. it doesn't work like that sex hormones all play a pivotal role together..

There is so much signaling directly and indirectly within cellular groups, whether directly or indirectly there is multiple influences...

Thanks For The Help and advice its good to be on a board with knowledgeable and experienced people

have u had a hard time busting a nut?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

have u had a hard time busting a nut?

That would definitely be an issue if your prolactin was to high.. Even getting a stiffy can be an issue. Maybe try 25mg of asin eod for a bit and see if that kills the itchy nips... We are all different for sure.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
That would definitely be an issue if your prolactin was to high.. Even getting a stiffy can be an issue. Maybe try 25mg of asin eod for a bit and see if that kills the itchy nips... We are all different for sure.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
Oh I was just asking to see if he needed any help

Why has no one mentioned the capitalization of each first letter in Op's post? You a psychopath or something OP?

Back