• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragon Pharma?

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys is this brand any good? I am actually looking at their Proviron, these guys have a great bulk price but I have never tried this source before(I have tried Naps just not this brand) they have 500 tabs @ 25mg per tab for $222.

Thanks

I have used their test e and tren e and both were really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys is this brand any good? I am actually looking at their Proviron, these guys have a great bulk price but I have never tried this source before(I have tried Naps just not this brand) they have 500 tabs @ 25mg per tab for $222.

Thanks

Are they on this board?

Oh napsgear carries them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But do they have great bulk rates like Naps?

lol that's would be a question for guys that buy bulk... I'm a couple vials at a time guy.

IML Gear Cream!
There test was good but i tested their var at labmax and it came back as low dose dbol

What is ek? Iv been looking at os gear and they have dragon also, any word on their legitamacy?

Yeah I remember back in the day there test coming back low dosed, var as dbol, dbol dosed low, that was back when Eurosong was a sponsor at IML but who knows maybe it was fake DP

Yeah I remember back in the day there test coming back low dosed, var as dbol, dbol dosed low, that was back when Eurosong was a sponsor at IML but who knows maybe it was fake DP

Ot was real came from gbn

Back