Safest first cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Safest first cycle

Hi everyone, iím Matthew, i'm 24, 6" and 183lbs at 13%bf and i train since i was 18. Iím planning to do my first cycle in a couple of months and i wanted to know whatís the safest way to do it. Talking about ďsafest wayĒ iím not saying that i want a cycle without any risk (i know thatís impossible) but that i want to lower the risk probability to the minimum. This will be my first cycle:

First Cycle:
    Week 1-12: Test-e (500mg/week, 2 shots)
    Week 1-12: HCG (500UI/week, 2shots)
    Week 1-12: NAC (600mg/day)
    Week 1-14: Arimidex (.5mg EOD)

Week 15-18: Nolvadex (40/20/20/20)
    Week 15-18: Clomid (75/50/50/50)

Is there something that i can add to make it safer? Do i need to change something? Is there something wrong? Any advice wuold be really appreciated
    Thanks for your replies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,257 Posts
    Rep Points

Shorten the cycle to 8-10 weeks. Use aromasin instead of arimidex and continue it all the way through PCT. Drop nolvadex altogether. Lower clomid to 25 last week. Not sure as high as 75 is needed first week (indeed, I might consider 25 all the way through). Consider starting PCT a week earlier than you are planning. Consider dropping the test dosage at the end - tapering off is a big no-no here according to all of the internet experts, but it fucking works for me. I have tried it both ways. My best PCT ever was tapering the test and starting the clomid while I did a TRT level of test for the last week (after tapering down) and thus had HCG, clomid, and a low amount of exogenous test all overlapping for a week. This is NOT the way anybody here says to do it, but I found it works best for me.

I am old now, so I just go to TRT when a cycle is done, which is easier still.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

There are always risks that's just part of the game. .. 500 is a nice base line dose, , perhaps start lower and go up. Its an option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Why should he shorten the cycle to 8-10 weeks?
    He's using test e, wouldn't 12 weeks be better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like a generous trt protocol to me. .5 adex might be too much imo, everyone is different. Thought common consensus was hcg during short cycles was pointless. Get bloods done before you even start. where is your test at now? If it helps you focus more on diet and training go for the cycle. Get your feet wet. NAC is a great supplement though. Glutathione precursor. Prob why I'm still alive to tell you to just add the Tren. Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    443 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly that looks good to me. I'd run bloods during week 5 to see if your AI dose is right and you should be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by noobbuilder View Post
    Hi everyone, iím Matthew, i'm 24, 6" and 183lbs at 13%bf and i train since i was 18. Iím planning to do my first cycle in a couple of months and i wanted to know whatís the safest way to do it. Talking about ďsafest wayĒ iím not saying that i want a cycle without any risk (i know thatís impossible) but that i want to lower the risk probability to the minimum. This will be my first cycle:

First Cycle:

Is there something that i can add to make it safer? Do i need to change something? Is there something wrong? Any advice wuold be really appreciated
    Thanks for your replies
    that's perfect, this question us asked every day and this is pretty much the answer for a first cycle. Except I don't feel the hcg as necessary and I'm not even sure what NAC stands for. Also play with the arimidex you may not need to take. 5 eod, the less you need to take the better imo. BTW I think you're wrong in your statement that one can't use anabolics completely safely. Most don't but it can be done. Good example is what you're about to do, that in no way (or a super, super low chance) is going to cause you any serious problems while on or later in life. I don't consider acne a dangerous side effect, or even some gyno especially with letro available now. You're on your way man stick with your plan, others will chime in on the hcg then make a decision to use it or not. BTW I know nothing about Pct so listen to others concerning that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Also, 12 weeks is good if anything I'd stretch it to 16 not lower it. Also, if you're handling 500mgs well you could bump it to 750 but don't go over that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

Your approach is good. Although aromasin instead of adex is safer for lipids and rebound, as already suggested.

HCG helps avoid atrophy, good pick. Can't avoid shutdown of the H and P parts of HPTA, but may as well help the T.

I'd ride the HCG up to and maybe a week into PCT. Don't let testes atrophy before LH is even being pumped out again. The AI likewise should be ridden through PCT but tapered down at the end. The goal is to smoothly hand over hormone production to the HPTA, not drop it on the floor to smash to smithereens and then let your glands struggle with it for several weeks.

Bloodwork is critical. Probably #1 for safety concerns, right next to ensuring your source is rock solid. My ideal: Get bloods beforehand for baseline, 2 wks into cycle for gear potency checks, E2 levels, and making sure no toxic liver or other reactions are happening. Then again mid-cycle. And again mid-PCT so you can see if it's actually working or if you'll need to extend it to 6 wks or more. 4 wks is shown to be inadequate for many, although this is a short and gentle cycle and you're young so it's not likely to be an issue this time. Finally, bloods about a month after PCT to see if you've fully recovered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,257 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky View Post
    Why should he shorten the cycle to 8-10 weeks?
    He's using test e, wouldn't 12 weeks be better?
    Hell, he can do it nonstop for the next 10 years for all I care, but he asked for ways to make it "safer." A shorter cycle is safer and easier to recover. That is the only reason I suggested shortening it. Most first cycle gains are all in by 8-10 weeks, anyway.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,851 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks good to me too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry guys but i have been really busy at work this week and i can reply just now.

Are preworkout bad during the cycle (read in another forum)? Do you think that .5mg of Arimidex is too much? Is Aromasin really better than Arimidex or i can take one or antoher with no differences? Do i need HCG from the beginning or do i have to start it 14 days after first pin (read it on another forum)? And do i need to use it until PCT or can i stop it with last pin of test? Do you think that dosages of PCT are correct?

Thanks for your replies

Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are gobbling!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Hell, he can do it nonstop for the next 10 years for all I care, but he asked for ways to make it "safer." A shorter cycle is safer and easier to recover. That is the only reason I suggested shortening it. Most first cycle gains are all in by 8-10 weeks, anyway.
    Hahahahaha...exactly

Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are gobbling!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by noobbuilder View Post

First Cycle:

Thanks for your replies
    Dude your young,it's your first cycle,everything looks fine. I wouldn't go over 500 on your first run,just run this little cycle and if everything goes well you can play with dosage the next go round. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so i need to change Arimidex with Aromasin, lowering the dosage of the AI and continue HCG 'till PCT right?