• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good Tren A source?

Sin2110

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't been around the board in awhile. My old source MFL is AWOL again lol. Looking for a go to source for quality Tren A or E. looking at DQ just looking for some feedback on good Tren.

I give an A+ to DQ, Monster, and Pharmacom. Haven't ran anyone else's. All 3 were very good.

1bc3cf2efccac07fa3c9d49315f8c49d.jpg
PSL

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm running DQ right now, good stuff. It's actually the smoothest tren ace I've used and feels the same as others that hurt a lot worse

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running DQ right now, good stuff. It's actually the smoothest tren ace I've used and feels the same as others that hurt a lot worse
You must be sensitive to the acetate ester. I don't think I've ever had painful tren ace. In fact I mix it in the same syringe as test prop to take the edge off of the prop.

You must be sensitive to the acetate ester. I don't think I've ever had painful tren ace. In fact I mix it in the same syringe as test prop to take the edge off of the prop.
Interesting. It must be, I've had a lot of them that hurt like a mofo. This stuff is great, still more sting to me than just test but not bad at all. I still have a bottle sitting around that feels like shooting lava. Don't know why I haven't thrown it out

its not uncommon, ive heard stories about ace being painful from several people. a good friend of mine was taking Sciroxx ace and it really bothered him a lot. Sciroxx has always been some of the smoothest gear for me personally, i really like them a lot, im sure a lot of other guys will vouch for them as well, really good oils. so dont feel alone its not uncommon for ace to have some bite for some people.
Interesting. It must be, I've had a lot of them that hurt like a mofo. This stuff is great, still more sting to me than just test but not bad at all. I still have a bottle sitting around that feels like shooting lava. Don't know why I haven't thrown it out

Currently taking tren ace, and test base PWO whenever I pin each seperately no pip but once I mixed and it gave me a sore leg for a day

Hey machinist, I'm new to here, but it seems people are fond of you on here. Are you a steroidsfax rep?I'm looking for gear that would be a good weight loss/cutting cycle, and am not sure which route to take.

Hey machinist, I'm new to here, but it seems people are fond of you on here. Are you a steroidsfax rep?I'm looking for gear that would be a good weight loss/cutting cycle, and am not sure which route to take.

Yes i am a steroidsfax rep. Go to our sub forum and click on our banner and check us out. Let me know if you need any help.

Yes i am a steroidsfax rep. Go to our sub forum and click on our banner and check us out. Let me know if you need any help.

I'm not sure exactly how I do this. Is there a way that I can add you as a friend on here, and you can pm me? I'm new to all this forum stuff and am trying to navigate my way around this site as best I can. Thanks!

Get Shredded!
I would say its tie honestly. Both are amazing labs .Monster tren is LEGIT. i have tried DQs as there my main source. I just could't pass up the 30% off sale monster was having. I will say, every DQ product I used is top notch, Monsters wasn't as brown its more golden, and I read thats actually how it should be. Either way you safe with both labs. I know dq does discounts if you buy more than 4. and their communication is top notch

Pretty much what deemo said. I've been using DQ for my last couple cycles and their Tren is legit well all of their gear is legit. Trying Monster Tren now after jumping on one of their sales and yeah the Tren is the real deal along with all the other stuff I'm trying from them.

Back