• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time test base (questions)

masseffect

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just used my first 100mg of test base (water suspension) mixed with 100mg of tren ace. that is just a side note. Question here is about the amps of test base. They have sediment all stuck in either the top or bottom of amp, how do i get that to mix with the water? second question how quickly after should i take AI seeing as this test is being used a PWO and I am also running sust at 500mg/week.

Just used my first 100mg of test base (water suspension) mixed with 100mg of tren ace. that is just a side note. Question here is about the amps of test base. They have sediment all stuck in either the top or bottom of amp, how do i get that to mix with the water? second question how quickly after should i take AI seeing as this test is being used a PWO and I am also running sust at 500mg/week.

Hey bro, if the particle is is showing you need to violently shake it up and also lightly heat. Maybe under some hot water. Also if your running sust at 500mg a week you should already be running an ai alongside it. So I would say start now if ya havnt.

Just keep shaking it brother!! There's always gonna be some particals in it but shake it up good and slam it!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Fill the sink with hot water. As hot as it will go. Toss the unopened amp in your sink. Wait 5 min take out the amp and it should have resuspended. Be advised that mfker is probably going to hornets sting you a little.

Also mess with the preinject time. I found that pinning like 90 mins prework is right with tren base. I think most people pin tren base way to close to gym time

Thanks and yea Im currently taking 25mg Aromasin EOD, do you think the timing of dose should vary on the days I use test base as PWO? @GOTTREN?

Last edited:
Fill the sink with hot water. As hot as it will go. Toss the unopened amp in your sink. Wait 5 min take out the amp and it should have resuspended. Be advised that mfker is probably going to hornets sting you a little.

Also mess with the preinject time. I found that pinning like 90 mins prework is right with tren base. I think most people pin tren base way to close to gym time

Thank you!

Back