• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st Cycle-Looking for some insight before I jump right in

RockyBalbona

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some background: I'm 24y/o 5ft9 190lb at about 14%. Been lifting since I was 15 where I was 5ft 6 100lb. I understand science and how the body system as well as drugs work (ie: Anastrazole or Armidex).

What I have is 4 vials (40mL) totaling 8,000mg of test
30 tabs of 50mg clomid, 60 tabs of 1mg armidex and 40 tabs of nolva
--Figure I could run 600x10 weeks and 500x4 weeks but I am not sure if it makes a difference if I start the 500 in the first or last four weeks, or if I should even do that.

I am NOT using any orals--I strictly want to see the effect I get from test with a proper PCT. --I see a lot of controversy over PCT so if anyone has input on that from experience and/or knowing the pharmacology that would be great.

Rough plan:
Week 1-10: test cyp 300mg Inj twice a week
Week 11-14: test cyp 250mg Inj twice a week
*I was told adding 0.5mg armidex the day of first injection and throughout the cycle will help reduce side effects, but that didn't make too much sense to me, I figured I'd start it

Then I would start PCT roughly 2 weeks after last injection, since Cyp is acting for about 18 days and PCT:
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva EDWeek 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED

Thoughts, changes I should make?
My goal is to lean out and get in optimal shape the next two months then put on some real size.

Back