• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Thumb the pic... Would you smash it?

Get Shredded!
You should hook up with her again lol

Bet you wished she was your wife too.

noo.. I have a gem now, my wife is an absolute doll... Plus she has a little dumpster for a hiney..

I love the hot body ugly face girls, the body you want, with the self esteem issues needed to fuck them in the ass and cum on their face. Prefect combo. But honestly any female has a chance with me.

Same here, some girls I look at in jeans and they look in sane, just crazy asses, looking stacked, and the butter face makes it even more sexier..its girls like that who fuck like a champ!

Same here, some girls I look at in jeans and they look in sane, just crazy asses, looking stacked, and the butter face makes it even more sexier..its girls like that who fuck like a champ!
The way I see it, every girl has something great to offer. If it's sexual, that's an instant plus for us.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

noo.. I have a gem now, my wife is an absolute doll... Plus she has a little dumpster for a hiney..

That is great and i bet you do still think about that gymnast a lot lol.

The way I see it, every girl has something great to offer. If it's sexual, that's an instant plus for us.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
every gal has something unique about them, its just a matter of discovering what it is :)

That is great and i bet you do still think about that gymnast a lot lol.
of course, but this one red head in particularly stands out the most.. she preferred it anally..I kid you not, its how she wanted it plus she was a squirter. I refused to fuck her in my car, she would destroy it..

every gal has something unique about them, its just a matter of discovering what it is :)

of course, but this one red head in particularly stands out the most.. she preferred it anally..I kid you not, its how she wanted it plus she was a squirter. I refused to fuck her in my car, she would destroy it..
Redheads got the fire down below!

Head wound victims need love too. Seriously though there is something off about that one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thats the best, stolen, Im using that with my dudes.. head wounds! haha

Dude, test gives me better beer goggles than alcohol ever did, or worse depending on how you look at it
test has given me 2 child supports! :( The judge didnt wanna hear it..When he becomes a client of mine, I'll remind him!

Yeah I'm being mean, but there's some issue there like FAS or meth/crack/something-addicted mom during pregnancy. Nothing she can do about it of course. :/

I would bet its just an over bite due to an underdeveloped bottom jaw. Which is why she has bad teeth also. No room for all the teeth. Braces and head gear as a child would have corrected most of that. Oh and the crapy make up doesn't help.

If you get drunk enough the second one could look like Britney Spears LOL

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
If you get drunk enough the second one could look like Britney Spears LOL

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Truth!

Great question. I always wonder what it would be like to hook up with a muscular woman. Part of me feels like it would be banging myself.. Like grabbing on a handful of delts Hmmm I got to say just like my stage of being a chubby chaser it's definitely on my bucket list.. But my preference is still to have a little jiggle on my lady. Just enough to see some bounce and jiggle when we do the thing.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

check this movie out.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_Deep_(1989_film)

One of the funniest scenes I have ever seen in a movie is this one with the glow in the dark condoms

Lol...why the bump? I expected new pics.
LOL I see what has now been going on after I was banned.
Vision my Xmas tree was decorated by a homeless blind man so shame on you lol
Sherk my wife had plastic surgery on her face since then and now looks like Greta Thornberg lol
But in all seriousness who ever posted her face is a real fucking douche and must be jealous that his wife has a face like a German Sheppard's asshole and most likely she smells the same way.

Back