• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trainer at my gym blew up overnight

TheChosen1Speaks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't know what to say but there is a trainer at my gym overnight 20 pounds of lean muscle overnight. It makes me wonder what the hell I am doing wrong and if my gear it'really not as good as i think. Never seen someone bulk up so lean so quick.

Crazy makes me think.

I asked him his cycle he said hes natty

If what you say is on the money he's lying his ass off straight to your face. I've seen lots of experienced bodybuilders totally transform themselves in a few months, with, like you said substantial gains being noticed in a few weeks. Not one of them was natural BTW. There are a few reasons why this can be done by some. If you've already been at a certain level it is 100 times easier to get back there than someone who hasn't, muscle has memory. They know exactly how to eat, train and use anabolics for their own body, no guessing on any of this. Lastly, some just react ridiculously well to anabolic drugs. Check out Kevin Levrone who was 2cnd in the Olympia a few times. The guy would not even train for 6 months. Then in the next 6 months he'd turn himself into one of the top 5 bodybuilders on the planet. I have no actual personal knowledge of this, but I have been told that he took doses that were really conservative and just had an unusually great reaction to anabolic drugs.

Well he's lying and it's probably his first time. I gained 20 pounds in probably 3 weeks my first cycle and it was a night and day difference. I don't think it's that crazy

Probably some test and an oral. More than likely dbol. It will make you "appear" big very quickly.

Especially if he's not controlling the estrogen then he could put on 20lbs in no time.

This is common man.. I can change weight in either direct within what may seem record time to others.. It's doable if you know how your body responds to certain compounds and foods.. 80% of my gains all come in the kitchen when it concerns very noticeable results over night..

Don't expect anyone to tell you about his/hers cycle,compound usage and so on just because you asked, its not something people like to openly just talk about, in fact it's no ones fucking business..If he's saying hes natty, take that as a hint that he's attempting to keep his shit off the radar, whether he looks the role or not, that has nothing to do with loss lips..

If you are chummy with him again, ask him about his diet..You may get a different response, with details!

Anadrol or Superdrol are fast. Some guys blow up lean, nice round, full look. Or some bloat up, like I do, look puffy, water under the skin especially on A-Drol.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Anadrol or Superdrol are fast. Some guys blow up lean, nice round, full look. Or some bloat up, like I do, look puffy, water under the skin especially on A-Drol.

Sent from The Iron Pile

My first time I ever did MT1 it did it to me.. by the 3rd week people were making comments about my arms, I didn't see, but by the umpteenth time I heard a comment I noticed how dramatic the gains were.. Doesn't take much if someone is a good responder

Not hating just impressed and curious what type gear hes on because great change so quick. I know hes on gear no question about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes me want to try some new compounds

Not hating just impressed and curious what type gear hes on because great change so quick. I know hes on gear no question about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes me want to try some new compounds

No one is taking it that way, if anything we see your side...

Man, what are you????

It's something many of us ponder..He's smiling all the way to the gains.. ;)

This is common man.. I can change weight in either direct within what may seem record time to others.. It's doable if you know how your body responds to certain compounds and foods.. 80% of my gains all come in the kitchen when it concerns very noticeable results over night..

What kind of gear are you making in your kitchen?:coffee:

I know what you mean Chosen......
Sometimes I think I'm a non-responder with piss poor genetics.
I've been doing this for a long time, and honestly the kitchen is my best friend.
That and a little Superdrol.

I guess I'm just ne of those who respond exceptionally well. First cycle @ 600mg wk test c alone stuck 20lbs on the first month. Can't wait to try PSL, td coming soon with first stack!

Genetics. Some respond crazy good while others have to run 3x the amount to gwt the same effect. I feel diet is a bigger part of the equation thou. You can take all the gear in the world and if you are not eating enough or the right food you simply will not grow. Playing with carb intake/manipulation can make from flat to very full apearance very fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I guess I'm just ne of those who respond exceptionally well. First cycle @ 600mg wk test c alone stuck 20lbs on the first month. Can't wait to try PSL, td coming soon with first stack!

I hear you my first cycle went the same way. That was when I was about 26 years old and I am now 41. Currently at 240 pds like 13% right now. What is really impressive to me is when you know someone has many cycles under their belt and they are on gear and they blow up again and again. As you get more cycles under your belt you really have to fine tune all different aspects to achieve those type of results.

I never did many orals just some winny and anavar, but minimally. I tried the anavar today and its not like in the past regardless of what people say at least for me. Never tried hgh. May have to put together some new cycles and get out of my comfort zone I haven't used to bust through to the next level. I am consuming a lot of clean calories so diet is in order but can always be better.

Really motivated to make a change.

- - - Updated - - -

Genetics. Some respond crazy good while others have to run 3x the amount to gwt the same effect. I feel diet is a bigger part of the equation thou. You can take all the gear in the world and if you are not eating enough or the right food you simply will not grow. Playing with carb intake/manipulation can make from flat to very full apearance very fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you.

I know what you mean Chosen......
Sometimes I think I'm a non-responder with piss poor genetics.
I've been doing this for a long time, and honestly the kitchen is my best friend.

That and a little Superdrol.

Y0UpsCt.gif

Get Shredded!
There's a black guy in my gym who blew up to 260 at 5'9", fairly lean with veins everywhere, massive guy. Genetics and hyper responder, he's going for his pro card this year.

Some guys are just freaks man.. My life long BF sworn he'd never touch gear, always natty, amazing frame..His first test cycle 2 years ago (41 yrs old) and he just went to a whole different dimension..In 2 years alone he looks like a whole different person..He's one of the few people I actually know personally that's a hyper responder.. Some guys don't know what they possess until they take the plunge!

Honestly never heard the term 'natty' until I started using.
So anyone who refers to being natty is 'ON'. Just sayin'.
Think about it.

I think a personal trainer is going to have the knowledge as far as training to look a certain way very quickly just from the training side of things. He or she is going to know which muscles to train and how to train them to get results fast...that's what they do for a living. And if he has any decent knowledge on drugs and diet...you got a guy getting great results...very quickly. Maybe you should hire him...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Honestly never heard the term 'natty' until I started using.
So anyone who refers to being natty is 'ON'. Just sayin'.
Think about it.

I heard the term all the time on "Confrontation", "Kaya", and "Exodus", among others... Didn't quite mean the same thing tho.

Back