• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

5 weeks in ( PRIMO UPDATE ... Pharmacom

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok , I believe it has been roughly 5 weeks ago I started my Primo run and my post .... A recap , I am and have been running roughly 500 mgs test / week and 100 mgs proviron daily for a couple months now ... the reason being I wanted to gage the Primo and monitor all if any changes in my overall look .. Diet has not changed .. nothing , ok well there is not much to share at this time . I know Primo take weeks and weeks to see subtle changes , however I will say I have been slightly more vascular and have looked better than ever after training .... I am hard on myself , however I have never looked this good in my life so far in my journey to give the most complete dry hard package ever . All I can say at this point guys is I am thinking not only is this Pharmacom Primo the real artical , I am really liking the results so far ... YES I know it's still early , but I am very in tune with my body and I can say so far so good ... I love Pharmacom , but if I have a bad experience I have no quoms of calling them out at all ... I will post back in 5 weeks with images if I can figure out how !!!! ( Sorry guys I almost forgot 800/1000 mgs per week )

Ok , I believe it has been roughly 5 weeks ago I started my Primo run and my post .... A recap , I am and have been running roughly 500 mgs test / week and 100 mgs proviron daily for a couple months now ... the reason being I wanted to gage the Primo and monitor all if any changes in my overall look .. Diet has not changed .. nothing , ok well there is not much to share at this time . I know Primo take weeks and weeks to see subtle changes , however I will say I have been slightly more vascular and have looked better than ever after training .... I am hard on myself , however I have never looked this good in my life so far in my journey to give the most complete dry hard package ever . All I can say at this point guys is I am thinking not only is this Pharmacom Primo the real artical , I am really liking the results so far ... YES I know it's still early , but I am very in tune with my body and I can say so far so good ... I love Pharmacom , but if I have a bad experience I have no quoms of calling them out at all ... I will post back in 5 weeks with images if I can figure out how !!!! ( Sorry guys I almost forgot 800/1000 mgs per week )

So a year later and you still can't figure out how to post a pic...lol

So a year later and you still can't figure out how to post a pic...lol
Lol , well in all fairness it is not top on my list of things to do .... but I will figure it out in the next 8 weeks and post some pics

Hard, vascular and drier are all the characteristics of mast.
Well that is true , and Mast i have not tried ... Tren I have several times , however the jealousy took over and I had to bring that to an abrupt end .... No it's not like that kind of experience , it's very subtle ... only side effect is a pimple here and there , and I believe it is from shoving all that oil in my delts ...

Shill.... Let me smoke some pole and not show any pics of anything? Pharmacom is the best ect... Not really cause Naps controls their ass.
Ok , whoever you are .... i have no idea what u just said , but this is to document the TRUE effects on myself running 800 mgs of Pharmacom Primo .... it is to help and share with the other guys considering doing the same .

IML Gear Cream!
Shill.... Let me smoke some pole and not show any pics of anything? Pharmacom is the best ect... Not really cause Naps controls their ass.
And by the way Mr MICK , I am willing and will follow through with images of myself and we want images of you as well !!!! I am calling you out RITE NOW little boy ...... so let's do it , I want you to eat your words , and perhaps I will be the one eating crow , but I am confident in my physic that it is spot on !!!! OK SO THERE YOU GUYS HAVE IT , I will have my son figure out how to upload images and I am going to mop the floor with this knucklehead ... if I don't then I will congratulate the big mouth

I can tell you right now Mick's physic sucks

Lol ... that's ok and I am just busting his balls , however I truly trying to give a unbiased perspective on my experience with Primo .... I have a lot of experience, however never with Primo due to the bunk factor ... I trust Pharmacom ... if it is bunk I would truly be surprised

Primo is highly faked so if you find a good consistent place, hang onto it.

Can't wait to see these pictures... Are you going to provide us with before and after pics or just pictures afterwards, saying me love primo, me love pharmacom, me love Dema long time?

Can't wait to see these pictures... Are you going to provide us with before and after pics or just pictures afterwards, saying me love primo, me love pharmacom, me love Dema long time?

Well it's not really a transformation , I am just looking for a more dence quality muscle look 👀 I guess ... I really don't know what to expect ... I am in a caloric deficit , so if it helps me hold muscle while getting as lean as I can it is a win as far as I am concerned ... I really don't know what to expect . I just know it's a lot of pining through the week

Well it's not really a transformation , I am just looking for a more dence quality muscle look  I guess ... I really don't know what to expect ... I am in a caloric deficit , so if it helps me hold muscle while getting as lean as I can it is a win as far as I am concerned ... I really don't know what to expect . I just know it's a lot of pining through the week

i thought I remember you saying you were giving all this up because you were losing your family and it was wrecking your life?

Im going to have to stick up for summer here. The reason he won't post pictures is not cause he's a shill it's because he's fat and out of shape. I got your back summer.

Get Shredded!
Im going to have to stick up for summer here. The reason he won't post pictures is not cause he's a shill it's because he's fat and out of shape. I got your back summer.
Lol , yes sir ..... I am 322lbs with 64% body fat , that is why I need Primo

i thought I remember you saying you were giving all this up because you were losing your family and it was wrecking your life?
Skipper , yes my reaction to Tren was not a good one , and being a married man with kids and a business owner I felt it was a choice !!! I was jelous , mean , short , and just not a nice person !!!! I would advise people to think twice , unless you are prepping for a show .

It appears to me this thread is in real trouble....

is it the 200mg or 100 mg per ml ?
Well I trust Pharmacom to a certain extent , but only a fool would run the 200mg vial !!!! Maybe I am wrong but it's WAY to easy to just slap on a new label and sell it for a additional $49 ... I am not saying that is the case and I have ALWAYS been happy with this source . However business is business ..

Well I trust Pharmacom to a certain extent , but only a fool would run the 200mg vial !!!! Maybe I am wrong but it's WAY to easy to just slap on a new label and sell it for a additional $49 ... I am not saying that is the case and I have ALWAYS been happy with this source . However business is business ..
Let me clear up what I just said , I have zero proof what I said is true , so I don't want to put that out there , I have always been happy with Pharmacom ...

Back