• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Taking T3 to help with appetite while running Tren

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tren kills my appetite. Always has. I have a real hard time getting 3 or 4 meals down. Things like deca and eq do the opposite for me. I love compounds that allow me to eat a big meal, then in 45 minutes or so, head back into the kitchen an have another. It really makes my life a lot easier and more enjoyable.

So, Im starting a little Tren ace run here in a couple days and really need to keep my food intake up. Im just running a simple test e and tren a blast. Probably 20 weeks. Something like 350 or 400 with the test and 5 or 600 with the tren. Im 5'9'' 210... been on and off gear 10 plus years.

I need some suggestions. How can I maximize my appetite? Im considering adding in T3. That stuff makes me ravenous. I also understand it help the body process nutrients more efficiently.

What do you guys think?

It does help my appetite a little but strips muscle more so. I have to really crank up my cals to stop losing muscle. I do that naturally hold muscle easily though.

A lot of guys have been using mk-677 lately for the GH boost and the hugely increased appetite. That might be exactly what you need. Look around, there's a few guys running logs with it

Im unfamiliar with mk-677. Peptide correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Ill look into it now. Thanks bro

Im unfamiliar with mk-677. Peptide correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Ill look into it now. Thanks bro
Not actually a peptide but a ghrelin agonist (the hormone that makes you hungry) and a GH secretagogue. I don't know if you've ever used ghrp-6 before, but this stuff is supposed to make you hungrier than that. Ghrp-6 made me ravenously hungry when I used it, so this stuff has gotta be no joke lol

Word. Thank you again

Of course man. I'm really looking forward to running it when I bulk again. I've always had a hard time eating enough, I had to use ghrp-6 to choke enough down to gain size. Well, that, GH, slin, you name it back in the day lol

Same boat as you dude. Except I'm taking t3 for tbe first time with tren and my appetite is insane

Good to know that 20 weeks of tren is considered simple nowadays. :coffee:

I meant simple in terms of number of compounds. Low test, moderate tren... Pretty basic.

And I'll run tren as long as I damn well please. Thanks!

Tren kills my appetite. Always has. I have a real hard time getting 3 or 4 meals down. Things like deca and eq do the opposite for me. I love compounds that allow me to eat a big meal, then in 45 minutes or so, head back into the kitchen an have another. It really makes my life a lot easier and more enjoyable.

So, Im starting a little Tren ace run here in a couple days and really need to keep my food intake up. Im just running a simple test e and tren a blast. Probably 20 weeks. Something like 350 or 400 with the test and 5 or 600 with the tren. Im 5'9'' 210... been on and off gear 10 plus years.

I need some suggestions. How can I maximize my appetite? Im considering adding in T3. That stuff makes me ravenous. I also understand it help the body process nutrients more efficiently.

What do you guys think?

If you add t3 with the tren bf will melt off of you. But even if the t3 makes u eat more it's also going to burn alot of those calories it made u eat. Unless you just want to take in more food for nutrients sake and aren't trying to put on weight then, if t3 works for you I guess. Just keep the dose as small as possible.

Not actually a peptide but a ghrelin agonist (the hormone that makes you hungry) and a GH secretagogue. I don't know if you've ever used ghrp-6 before, but this stuff is supposed to make you hungrier than that. Ghrp-6 made me ravenously hungry when I used it, so this stuff has gotta be no joke lol

Something else besides t3 is def a better idea.

I'll consider EQ. What other options do I have to raise my appetite?

On the MK-677 path I'd give Somatozine by MA Labs a try right here on the board. Should be back in stock now I think.

It made me ravenous, plowing through boxes of Cocoa Pebbles, whole packs of Oreos, or anything else I could find. Eat eat eat. Dangerous drug, lol. Many others had the same reaction.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/197-MA-Labs

Back