• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK-677 (Somatozine) only $59.99...The Best Value on the Market

IML Gear Cream!
Just ordered...can this be taken in conjunction with a cycle or should it be in lieu of?

Just ordered...can this be taken in conjunction with a cycle or should it be in lieu of?

Either one. You can run it on-cycle to further enhance gains..or you can use it during PCT to help maintain muscle without negatively affecting recovery of the HPTA.

That is one side effect that just about everyone experiences. Very few people do not notice it...and of those who do (the vast majority), it is usually highly pronounced. That is because MK-677 is a ghrelin mimetic. Ghrelin is what we refer to as the "hunger hormone" because it controls appetite in all human beings. It's not the amount of food we've eaten that determines hunger. It's how the body responds to that food (increases or decreases in ghrelin levels) that determines whether we feel hungry or not. Ghrelin also has another function in the body--stimulating growth hormone production. MK-677 has a similar molecular structure to ghrelin and attaches to the same receptor sites, thereby stimulating both increases in appetite and GH production. The only people who don't experience an increase in appetite from MK-677 are those who already have super high natural ghrelin levels--like abnormally high. These are the people who are always hungry and wanting to eat. This is actually a form of hormonal deregulation and one of the reasons some people are obese (a possible contributing factor). For everyone else, ghrelin mimetics typically induce increases in appetite ranging from moderate to extreme.

Thanks again Mike for all the very useful info, I posted in my log if anyone had any input adding this to my cycle right now and got nothing, so last night I just went ahead and started using it, I am going to do 1 pill at night, you did say this was a good dose or do you have to take 2? I thought we discussed this before and you had said 1 at night is good too, I could be wrong though lol.

Thanks

Hey Mike. I know huperzine was in the original formula and was removed for version 2. I was wondering if there would be any benefit to taking huperzine along side this and if so at what dose? Thank you

Thanks again Mike for all the very useful info, I posted in my log if anyone had any input adding this to my cycle right now and got nothing, so last night I just went ahead and started using it, I am going to do 1 pill at night, you did say this was a good dose or do you have to take 2? I thought we discussed this before and you had said 1 at night is good too, I could be wrong though lol.

Thanks

One is good, two is ideal.

Hey Mike. I know huperzine was in the original formula and was removed for version 2. I was wondering if there would be any benefit to taking huperzine along side this and if so at what dose? Thank you

Not at this point, as the current version already contain somatostatinn inhibitors, along with a half-dozen other compounds that positively effect GH and IGF-1.

It's Finally here...

Somatozine (MK-677 Enhanced) Back in Stock!

The new shipment just arrived yesterday and is now available to order. All prior back orders have already been shipped. When ordering on the website, you may notice that the inventory count says there is only 90 bottles left. Due to the large number back orders made when we were out of stock this number is accurate, but don't worry...we have another shipment coming in this week!

20% OFF Discount Code: arnold20

Thank you to everyone for their support of MA Labs over the last 4 1/2 months (time flies, doesn't it?). Because of you...and you alone...we have had a great start in the supp industry. We do not take this for granted and plan on continuing to release many more best-in-class products in the months and years to come. Thank you.

Get Shredded!
would this be okay for a 20 year old? My son is a college athlete and others around him talk about cycling. I have discussed the dangers of that and hopefully steer him clear. What about this for him though???

would this be okay for a 20 year old? My son is a college athlete and others around him talk about cycling. I have discussed the dangers of that and hopefully steer him clear. What about this for him though???

If you're asking me if it will cause any health problems/damage, the answer is no. It is considered a relatively benign compound, with no known short or long-term side effects.

For someone who wants to stay away from illegal/blackmarket drugs, Somatozine (MK-677) an SARMs are the best things someone can take. However, SARMs can have side effects similar to steroids (they activate the androgen receptor just like steroids), although to a much lesser degree. Somatozine, on the other hand, will not cause any harm.

Just wanna brag on you real quick: I made several orders Friday from varying (large) companies, but yours was the first to come in the mail, yet shipped from the farthest location. I order 6 bottles of Somatozine. Eager to try it out over the next 6 months  Plan on taking 1-2 months off after the 6 months, then ordering another follow up of 6 months worth.

How did things work out for you?

Back