• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement to fight Conor McGregor

Lol. "I'm sitting back and I keep hearing 'Conor McGregor wanna fight, Conor McGregor wanna fight' and to be honest I'm like ' I don't know who the f*** that is". Pretty funny

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Fuk yeah!

​Monster labs representative

PRICE MATCH + 10% DISCOUNT vs all Domestic

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

​PM me with any questions you have about our products or ordering process

Stupid fight imo. All the true boxing and mma fans know this is a bad thing for the sport. Lots of money in their pockets but a boring ass fight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dana White has already shut this down. How have you guys not known this wasn't going to happen. A little over a week ago Dana said if Connor accepts the fight, he will never fight in the UFC again. Floyd is only causing publicity to keep himself relevant. You notice Connor isn't responding to anything anymore? There's a reason for that and it's because he knows it's not going to happen and it's a waste of time to keep talking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Connor has to get his boxing license. Floyds a bitch and won't do anything but a sanctioned boxing match.

Floyd is all about the free publicity and money. He has to get attention from the media some how.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Mayweather is a fucking faggot. Dude's at the top of his game, recognized as one of the best fighters in the world, and what does he do? He repeatedly beats women senseless - in front of his kids at least once. Motherfucker's a disgrace. But since he makes a point of carrying around a bunch of money in a satchel and sets some of it on fire at the club to show people what a baller he is, dumb assholes look up to him. I wouldn't want to watch him fin an MMA fight, but it would be fun to watch somebody drag him behind their vehicle for a while.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...dispute-between-floyd-mayweather-jr-and-woman

IML Gear Cream!
Dana White has already shut this down. How have you guys not known this wasn't going to happen. A little over a week ago Dana said if Connor accepts the fight, he will never fight in the UFC again. Floyd is only causing publicity to keep himself relevant. You notice Connor isn't responding to anything anymore? There's a reason for that and it's because he knows it's not going to happen and it's a waste of time to keep talking about it.

this!

and lets face it.. in a Marquess of Queensberry fight Conor doesnt stand a chance in hell of making it past a round. His boxing is not boxing caliber at all. And PBF doesnt stand a chance in mma unless he can gauge distance and keep it standing. That being said if it stays standing even with kicks PBF still wins with mma rules. Its all gimmick and wont happen regardless.

Conor did get cleared for a boxing license.

Floyds a bitch. At the very least it should be a kickboxing match.

they would never happen. Also I'm pretty sure Connor called out Floyd sayin he could knock him out. Which would never happen in boxing. Connor a money man before a fighter. I think he knows he wouldn't win but just wants the 25 million for the fight

Stupid fight imo. All the true boxing and mma fans know this is a bad thing for the sport. Lots of money in their pockets but a boring ass fight

Exactly, nothing but a publicity stunt

they would never happen. Also I'm pretty sure Connor called out Floyd sayin he could knock him out. Which would never happen in boxing. Connor a money man before a fighter. I think he knows he wouldn't win but just wants the 25 million for the fight
your right, Conner has been running his mouth, and Danna made an offer of 25 mil which Floyd countered and said he made 100 mil his last fight and Danna needs to come up with the money. Conner is talking all this shit cause he knows this will be his biggest payday. If Conner stands up with Floyd he will get destroyed

your right, Conner has been running his mouth, and Danna made an offer of 25 mil which Floyd countered and said he made 100 mil his last fight and Danna needs to come up with the money. Conner is talking all this shit cause he knows this will be his biggest payday. If Conner stands up with Floyd he will get destroyed

LMAO
I think Floyd would die. Connor can dance too. Also Conner has the power advantage for sure

Cant wait for the Patriots vs Lakers game...

LMAO
I think Floyd would die. Connor can dance too. Also Conner has the power advantage for sure

He can have all the power he wants. He won't be able to connect. I think half if not more fighters had more power than Floyd but Mom could touch him. He is a lil shit but he is the best atvwhat he does. Best way to win is to not get hit.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO

He can have all the power he wants. He won't be able to connect. I think half if not more fighters had more power than Floyd but Mom could touch him. He is a lil shit but he is the best atvwhat he does. Best way to win is to not get hit.

Get Shredded!
Why doesn't everyone say Floyd runs. He plays defense. Everyone wants to see people go blow for blow but that ain't true boxing. You ever talk to someone who is punch drunk. I know a semi pro boxer who is retired and I can barley understand him sober from being hit to many times in the head. Slurs every single word. Pus defending sets up counter attacks which always gives him points.

Why doesn't everyone say Floyd runs. He plays defense. Everyone wants to see people go blow for blow but that ain't true boxing. You ever talk to someone who is punch drunk. I know a semi pro boxer who is retired and I can barley understand him sober from being hit to many times in the head. Slurs every single word. Pus defending sets up counter attacks which always gives him points.
I hang with guys a one of the most famous gyms in socal, and part of their prep is to make mma guys stand up with a boxer for 3 minutes, and its ridiculous how fast they get picked apart, your talking apples and oranges. I dont know why guys get so cocky they think they can be champ in every sport, conner got his ass handed to him by diaz, dont forget that

According to joe rogans podcast T-Mobile arena has reserved June 10th for the fight!

This will be a referee's worst nightmare. More holding and breaking apart than a seventh grade dance.

Conner will get a payday, that will be his win, and his only win. FM will own him in a true boxing match. Will be a bigger let down that the Ronda Rousey fiasco,

I've watched McGregor spar and his stand up is garbage. I don't think he'd even do good against olympic boxers let alone may weather who would remain untouched. Ppl hate on may weather because he dosent bang, he makes things technical which is what boxing is about. Anyone who has fought knows the satisfaction of schooling someone and never really getting hit, countering someone to the point they are afraid to throw and they get punch shy. This whole bs is about money, McGregor knows that and everyone else does also. Same way may weather would get schooled in a mma style fight.

i just hope they do an mma style fight as well. i would love to see mayweather get stomped-on..

i just hope they do an mma style fight as well. i would love to see mayweather get stomped-on..
Mayweather didn't call out Connor per mma. Connor called him out. I don't fuckin understand how all these mma fighters have no ounce of humility. It's fucking cringe worthy and it's like 95% of the reason I can't watch mma.

Why does everyone say Floyd runs. He plays defense. Everyone wants to see people go blow for blow but that ain't true boxing.

..... Ppl hate on may weather because he dosent bang, he makes things technical which is what boxing is about. Anyone who has fought knows the satisfaction of schooling someone and never really getting hit, countering someone to the point they are afraid to throw and they get punch shy. This whole bs is about money, McGregor knows that and everyone else does also. Same way may weather would get schooled in a mma style fight.
X2 and X2..... you can apply this^ to heavyweight boxing matches of the past, such as the first bout between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson, (1997 I believe). Tyson was the supreme brawler who knocked out more guys with one punch within the first 2 or 3 rounds than anyone around, and he was heavily favored to win. But Holyfield was one of the best counter punchers around, and he landed so many good counter punches during the first three rounds that by the end of the 2nd round and most definitely by the 3rd round, it became pretty obvious that the great heavy hitting bralwer Iron Mike Tyson was trigger shy and became very hesitent to throw a punch, because every time he did, Holyfield landed an immediate counter punch, and a number of those counters were serious shots to Tyson's rib cage, and that had to hurt.

In fact after the third round when they put the mic close to Tyson's corner, you could hear his manager telling him that he was "hesitating too much" and that he has to "throw a punch as soon as he sees an opening". Holyfield owned him and to many peoples' surprise won the fight against the brawling Tyson by a TKO in the 10th round. As far a publicity stunts go, that's also a very old trick to get some press from the media. I remember way back in 1969 or 70 there was a picture i the news papers of Mohammed Ali fully clothed standing in a sparring pose in front of the 7 foot tall pro basketball player Wilt ("the stilt") Chamberlain with Chamberlain's out reached fist in Ali's face displaying his superior reach over Ali, and the story when on to speak of a "possible" boxing match between the two. It was all for headlines and publicity. Chamberlain would've never stepped into a boxing ring with Ali.

Last edited:
Back