• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mexico

Skip503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5626cc9cdb2cc633525c9d28e942525a.jpg

Traveling in Mexico and always get a laugh that you can just walk right in and buy anything otc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in puerto Vallarta. But yes. You can buy it straight from the pharmacy.
Prices-I have no idea. Haven't even looked. I was just laughing while walking by. A pharmacy on just about every block down here. They're like Starbucks in Seattle, can't go 2 blocks without seeing a pharmacy.

Where at in Mexico ?
It's legal to buy,sell and use AAS there.

Bring me back some adderal and high

Curious how much a kit is
It's legal to buy without a script but if you get caught you will be fined or arrested by know from experience years ago in Tijuana the fine just happened to be all of the cash we had on us after a night of drinking and strip clubs. You need to go to a dr. Down there and buy a script and than you are legal.

I bought a ton of stuff in India where it's all made and legal to buy w/o a script. I was nervous so I just shipped it home to a PO box, no issues.

It's legal to buy without a script but if you get caught you will be fined or arrested by know from experience years ago in Tijuana the fine just happened to be all of the cash we had on us after a night of drinking and strip clubs. You need to go to a dr. Down there and buy a script and than you are legal.

Puerto Vallarta is a bit different from Tijuana. Police wouldn't bother with that here (not that they couldn't, but I've been here enough to realize they wouldn't)
now bringing it home is a different thing altogether. I wouldn't buy anything I wouldn't use while I was here. But like I said I haven't even gone in to see the prices, nothing here I need.

The prices can be a bit jacked considering, depending on where you go.. And that is correct that the Policia wont mess with you in certain areas, but when they do it's because they wont your cash and they make it seem like you're being processed when in fact you just paying off the policia to leave you the fuck alone.. be advised that there's fakes there too!

I was in mexico over the summer on vacation, they had hellllla gear at the air port lol! You could buy a pack of gum, a drink,sust, test, cilalis all at the same store 😂😂

My experience was that everything was way over priced. I want to say sust redirect were 20 or 25 a pin! For one 250mg shot

IML Gear Cream!
My experience was that everything was way over priced. I want to say sust redirect were 20 or 25 a pin! For one 250mg shot

Back in early 90's was $7 each which was still considered expensive. :D

Watch out for fakes, and mail your stuff back rather than cross the border with it.

I live in the Dominican Republic. It's the same way here. My first cycle was test only and I bought everything at the pharmacy including HCG, AI and pct meds without any problems or questions. I've since learned better and use sponsors here because the prices are so much cheaper but yeah, kind of crazy how different it is from the US.

What I hate about Mexico. When you go out for an evening at 7:00 all is fine and nobody hassles you. When you're walking back at 2 or 3 hammered and all of the people whisper as you go by "cocaine, x, pills, party favors". It's easy to go past 2 maybe 3 and just keep walking. But you're drunk and in Mexico and by the fifth guy? Son of a bitch

I live in the Dominican Republic. It's the same way here. My first cycle was test only and I bought everything at the pharmacy including HCG, AI and pct meds without any problems or questions. I've since learned better and use sponsors here because the prices are so much cheaper but yeah, kind of crazy how different it is from the US.

I'll be in Dominican Republic next month.... I'll be visiting the phamacia for sure.

I'll be in Dominican Republic next month.... I'll be visiting the phamacia for sure.

They had the best dbol on the planet back in the 90's
It was a two-part compound in one pill... appetite stimulator ( antihistamine ), and dbol.. people were exploding on this stuff!

They had the best dbol on the planet back in the 90's
It was a two-part compound in one pill... appetite stimulator ( antihistamine ), and dbol.. people were exploding on this stuff!

Nice. Been there before but didn't come back with anything. I'll probably just get some antibiotics and maybe a benzo, not worth trying to buy any AAS.

Nice. Been there before but didn't come back with anything. I'll probably just get some antibiotics and maybe a benzo, not worth trying to buy any AAS.

No need to go to Mexico for antibiotics. Great variety of usp grade aquatic antibiotics at very reasonable prices. Same exact stuff.

Get Shredded!
No need to go to Mexico for antibiotics. Great variety of usp grade aquatic antibiotics at very reasonable prices. Same exact stuff.

Wife brought some back from Mexico a few months back, were going to Dominican Republic next month.

Yeah I've bought from pet stores in years past but they're all closed down around here. Guess I can look on Amazon

I noticed that the sign includes "Pain Killers". Does that include narcotics like Percs and oxy's?

I noticed that the sign includes "Pain Killers". Does that include narcotics like Percs and oxy's?
It's Mexico man what do you think lol! Those docs will write anyone a script for . And it's sure as hell not helping the opiate epidemic we have.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Sure, you can buy the stuff legally but it is ridiculously expensive. Sustanon is $20+/-, a 50mg/ml Deca is $30+/-. The cheapest thing is a three pack of Testoprim D for $25. Comes with a free swollen ass knot the size of a beisbol. Primoteston Depot is $20 an ampule. GH is $180/6iu. These are the prices in town and at Costco. They have underground and counterfeit stuff but that is NOT legal and brought out all hush hush. Almost all of it is dubious.
The best deal is a pen of Humalog for $12 at Costco.
You cant find Arimidex, etc. only Tamoxifen at $30/60 for the generic. Name brand is waaaay expensive.

Aderall is illegal in Mexico and considered an illicit amphetamine. Get caught bringing it here, even with a prescription and you might find yourself incarcerated.
Opiods are very difficult to get legally and this is a terrible place to get cancer and need them. Benzo's can be had with a prescription, which you can get anywhere, even the grocery store Soriana. You can ask for them at any of the tourist farmacias but you will pay $200+ for 90 10mg Valium, as an example. The Mexican branded Ambien is $8/10mg but can be had for as little as $4. They do not have ER versions here yet.
Generic Lasix, SSRIs, Flexeril, Robaxin is everywhere. Made in USA by a huge mfg of drugs for export.

I only have a few posts so...for what it's worth.

Sure, you can buy the stuff legally but it is ridiculously expensive. Sustanon is $20+/-, a 50mg/ml Deca is $30+/-. The cheapest thing is a three pack of Testoprim D for $25. Comes with a free swollen ass knot the size of a beisbol. Primoteston Depot is $20 an ampule. GH is $180/6iu. These are the prices in town and at Costco. They have underground and counterfeit stuff but that is NOT legal and brought out all hush hush. Almost all of it is dubious.
The best deal is a pen of Humalog for $12 at Costco.
You cant find Arimidex, etc. only Tamoxifen at $30/60 for the generic. Name brand is waaaay expensive.

Aderall is illegal in Mexico and considered an illicit amphetamine. Get caught bringing it here, even with a prescription and you might find yourself incarcerated.
Opiods are very difficult to get legally and this is a terrible place to get cancer and need them. Benzo's can be had with a prescription, which you can get anywhere, even the grocery store Soriana. You can ask for them at any of the tourist farmacias but you will pay $200+ for 90 10mg Valium, as an example. The Mexican branded Ambien is $8/10mg but can be had for as little as $4. They do not have ER versions here yet.
Generic Lasix, SSRIs, Flexeril, Robaxin is everywhere. Made in USA by a huge mfg of drugs for export.

I only have a few posts so...for what it's worth.

You had me at "beisbol".

$180/6iu on GH? Holy shit, who even buys that?

I checked out a farmacia in Cozumel years ago and was fun to see the menu but nothing compelling enough to buy. If I lived there, different story I'm sure.

See on the website Pharmacy PVR has VETanabolic Testosterone Enantate. Is this any good?

heard they sell a lot of fakes in some of those pharmacies tho

Back