• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Boston Lloyd's new cycle

IML Gear Cream!
I mean shit if you go to muscleheads ig theres hundreds of videos of him showing gear hes sent for free.

Honestly do y'all think he runs this? Ever think he does it for attention..... we all know this type of cycle is nuts...... if his nutrition was on point and training was sub par he would look better than he does...... or hrs getting some shit quality shit and has to run higher dosage to ever get something out of it....... hes entertainment for me I need a good laugh at times

Honestly do y'all think he runs this? Ever think he does it for attention..... we all know this type of cycle is nuts...... if his nutrition was on point and training was sub par he would look better than he does...... or hrs getting some shit quality shit and has to run higher dosage to ever get something out of it....... hes entertainment for me I need a good laugh at times
Absolutely... It's good for his brand to shock and awe

ironlion@securenym.net

Not a BL hater or follower, but i have to wonder what is he thinking? I can't believe that ANYONE would run this kind of gear that is not a upper tier IFBB pro. He has to know that kids (around his age) are going to take this as gospel and HURT THEMSELVES!! Not unlike Piana's Bigger by the BS... youtube get rich scam. Just to have watchers he places others that are "fans" health in jeopardy? WTF?? Here kids, unless you can live to train and have the Genetics to turn Pro, don't run anything until your in your late 30s or 40s, never fuck with slin or DNP, and be careful of the Tren. There that's a basic blue print of all you need to know.

Have to agree think he's full of shit doing it To build his brand.

Not a BL hater or follower, but i have to wonder what is he thinking? I can't believe that ANYONE would run this kind of gear that is not a upper tier IFBB pro. He has to know that kids (around his age) are going to take this as gospel and HURT THEMSELVES!! Not unlike Piana's Bigger by the BS... youtube get rich scam. Just to have watchers he places others that are "fans" health in jeopardy? WTF?? Here kids, unless you can live to train and have the Genetics to turn Pro, don't run anything until your in your late 30s or 40s, never fuck with slin or DNP, and be careful of the Tren. There that's a basic blue print of all you need to know.
I really doubt any upper level pro today uses that amount. I would pretty strongly say that if you took the top ten in last year's Olympia, no one even approaches this ridiculous amount of drugs. I mean, I knew Dexter Jackson when he was a middleweight still competing at the state level. Trained with him once. Dexter's genetics were just stupid, guy dieted for like 3 or 4 weeks for a contest, he was ripped all year without trying. Perfect shape and super round muscle bellies. From what I remember he didn't take any unusual amount of drugs. I left that area in 1996 and then saw him explode over the next few years in magazines. So, I can't tell you exactly what he did once pro, I'm sure he upped some stuff but I know nothing like these doses (I agree in I don't believe Loyd at this point)

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Back