• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking at buying an Audi A7

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, long time no talky talky......

In the market for a used Audi A7. Been window shopping the past 6-12 months, finally decided to go look in person. I looked at 5 different models/colors over the weekend. Plan on pulling the trigger in the next 2-3 weeks just waiting on tax refund to come in.

Anybody here drive an Audi and what has your experience been? Reliability? Maintenance? etc. Just looking for some good feedback from actual Audi owners.

I fell in love with this particular model, its a Prestige line with all the bells and whistles. Coolest part.....Bang & Olufsen audio system with pop-up tweeters in the dash! Shit sounded awesome for a stock system.

a7.jpgtweeter.jpg

I know that the RS7 is a fucking beast. That's a good looking car man.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

RS7 is like double the price of an A7 when they are new lol. I would love to have that car, but waaaaaay out of my league.

I know man but damn they're sweet! Even the 14's are still atleast 70k. I like the color of the one your thinking of buying. The S6's are nice too with the twin turbo v8. I believe the 14's are anywhere from 40-60k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well gaaaawwwwwdddamn . Good to see ya homie. How's life. Got a cousin with one in white and a close friend with an A8. I have never heard her say anything negative about the A8 .

Hey SoCal ! I have had a couple of Audis and they threated me well .
I really liked their AwD system on my old a4 and S4 .

I have the R8.. what am awesome car. Audi has come so far w their cars over the last 5 yrs. Allot of performance for the price n they are very reliable. Good luck w ur purchase n throw up a pic when u get it home. Preferable w a hot chick bent over the hood

I love them and drive plenty when I'm in Germany.
My neighbor bought the S6 and loves it.

My buddy that is an import mechanic hates them, says they're crap and tells people not to buy them. Says if one comes in for repairs he starts at a $2k quote because he knows it'll be more than that. I think he just doesn't like them and prefers working on MB and BMW.

IML Gear Cream!
I have the R8.. what am awesome car. Audi has come so far w their cars over the last 5 yrs. Allot of performance for the price n they are very reliable. Good luck w ur purchase n throw up a pic when u get it home. Preferable w a hot chick bent over the hood

Ahhhh the R8 is sick! That's a badass car. You're on a whole nother level :winkfinger:

i had the r8.. didnt really like it .. anyway as for sedan i prefer the BMW or Merc amg.. your the one driving it so as long as you like it thats all that matters. and congrats good to treat yourself for working hard

If you're gunna spend r8 money get a gtr!!! Not even a comparison in my opinion, what about you bc?! You want the luxury and room in the amg? You can beat the performance to money ratio of a gtr

i had the r8.. didnt really like it .. anyway as for sedan i prefer the BMW or Merc amg.. your the one driving it so as long as you like it thats all that matters. and congrats good to treat yourself for working hard

Lmao.. Didn't really like it. What didn't u like about one of the best super cars out there today.

Lmao.. Didn't really like it. What didn't u like about one of the best super cars out there today.

eh i been into hot rods and sports car my whole life bro.owned many. hard to explain, and i wouldn't really call the r8 a super car.
anyway just wasnt for me.

If you're gunna spend r8 money get a gtr!!! Not even a comparison in my opinion, what about you bc?! You want the luxury and room in the amg? You can beat the performance to money ratio of a gtr

i never drove a gtr. i have ridden in my friends. def hauls fucking ass and handles like its on rails.
and yeah much better ride than the r8 imo

eh i been into hot rods and sports car my whole life bro.owned many. hard to explain, and i wouldn't really call the r8 a super car.
anyway just wasnt for me.

Not a super car lol guess u don't know what an R8 is. I'll leave it at that

ok you are right.. although i dont have shit to prove to you here is the 8.. my nephew loved it . i'm sure he thought is was as super car too.lol
seriously why are you insulting me ? i dont make shit up to be internet cool.
a super car to me is a koenigsegg or mclaren or something along those lines

a9ef6118-c5c9-4f4d-8a10-3c3977ac48fe_zps6xxo5lto.jpg

Yeah that guys a fuckin tool, Audi fan boy for some reason. But gtrs are solid cars. I've rode in a Lexus LFA before and that thing was an animal. But yeah as far as super cars go I'd get koenigsegg ccxr or agera r :coffee:

Yeah that guys a fuckin tool, Audi fan boy for some reason. But gtrs are solid cars. I've rode in a Lexus LFA before and that thing was an animal. But yeah as far as super cars go I'd get koenigsegg ccxr or agera r :coffee:

yea dude , when someone says super car i think half a mil plus. i dont even consider my lambo a super car.
anyway not to detract from the op thread .. props to him for getting a slick new ride. it makes those hard days at work
worth it when you can afford to treat yourself. and everyone has different tastes in cars just like woman and trannies lol
to each his own

Get Shredded!
That's right, nothing wrong with liking what you like!! I'll be getting a new truck this year, just fits me and my needs better

That's right, nothing wrong with liking what you like!! I'll be getting a new truck this year, just fits me and my needs better

You and me both. Not a few weeks go by and I need my truck for something.

Cars just don't cut it for me.

ok you are right.. although i dont have shit to prove to you here is the 8.. my nephew loved it . i'm sure he thought is was as super car too.lol
seriously why are you insulting me ? i dont make shit up to be internet cool.
a super car to me is a koenigsegg or mclaren or something along those lines

Well bc we've all been meaning to talk about that with you, you know, your internet cool... needs work. Maybe start making up a little shit here and there? We def got a bunch of fakery vets around here that can help.

I love them and drive plenty when I'm in Germany.
My neighbor bought the S6 and loves it.

My buddy that is an import mechanic hates them, says they're crap and tells people not to buy them. Says if one comes in for repairs he starts at a $2k quote because he knows it'll be more than that. I think he just doesn't like them and prefers working on MB and BMW.

Not surprised about the cost. Audi shares a lot of core parts with VW since they're largely coming out of the same factories, and VW also has surprisingly high repair tabs even if it's not the luxury side of the house. The brand overall has high reliability ratings though, so calling them "crap" is surprising... was he talking about recent models or long ago?

Consumer Reports has high opinions of the brand, putting them near the top or right at the top of various luxury niches... with the exception of the A3 which is mediocre apparently.

You and me both. Not a few weeks go by and I need my truck for something.

Cars just don't cut it for me.

Im using my job site as a dump right in my truck with a flatbed. Old shit from my backyard. You always find yourself needing a truck

The GTR is an AMAZING machine. But I'm not looking to be in the next "Fast & Furious" movie lol. I want a luxury car. Time to spoil myself :)

Funny you guys mention trucks. I have a truck now, bought it new in 2005. It has 241k miles on it. Big ass dent in the side from hitting a pole that I didn't see lol. Paint is fading everywhere. Interior is going to shit. But it won't die!!!! The thing just keeps on going. And I do use the bed sparingly, but its come in handy the half dozen times I've moved in the last 12 years. I'm sure once its gone I'm going to regret it. But I have no use for 2 vehicles, not to mention no place for it.

Back