Lifting stoned (weed)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,441 Posts
    Rep Points

Strain makes a huge difference in the high you get. I can't scientifically explain it but from experience it makes a difference

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Serious question, how do you guys smoke and keep a job?

No drug testing?
    they make drinks that work and also the fake pee is amazing works all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcFistacuff View Post
    What do you do about temperature reading? The specimen collector has to measure temp of urine at test time. Your urine has to be with in a degree either way of your body temperature or it is a attempt to decit, automatic failure. Any info on how to do that i would love to know.. i take several a year random. Thx.
    You put the disposable warmer in the attached sleeve as i mentioned., they're very similar to the same type of hand and feet warmers hunters use to keep thier hands and feet warm in the cold weather. These specific ones don't go above normal body temp. and have a temp. strip on them like ones people have for thier fish tanks to check temp. with. Your testing procedure sounds pretty strict and closely monitored. If I were you I wouldn't even risk it at all by smoking any herbs.. Too much to lose and alot riding on it. Just stay away from pot and you have no worries. The stuff I mentioned was aimed more towards the people who are just looking to pass a drug test ONE TIME for employment. Then keep handy for randoms., or workmans comp. cases if they should pop up and ANY CIRCUMSTANCE where the person being tested has atleast a small window of time before they actually test. They could also be used for probation/parole officers giving a urine test. As I mentioned.., weigh the pros and cons., in your case the testing sounds strict and too closely monitored to try ways around it. If I were you I would just avoid pot and then you have no worries., every instance comes down to the individual and and yours doesn't sound like it's worth even risking dude. These hardcore urine testing companies know about these products and most likely have seen every trick in the book people use to pass a test when the urine is dirty. I wouldn't risk it if I were you. If your testing wasn't so strict there's definately ways around it., but always think about the consequences should attempts to pass the test fail and ask yourself if it's worth it or not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    You put the disposable warmer in the attached sleeve as i mentioned., they're very similar to the same type of hand and feet warmers hunters use to keep thier hands and feet warm in the cold weather. These specific ones don't go above normal body temp. and have a temp. strip on them like ones people have for thier fish tanks to check temp. with. Your testing procedure sounds pretty strict and closely monitored. If I were you I wouldn't even risk it at all by smoking any herbs.. Too much to lose and alot riding on it. Just stay away from pot and you have no worries. The stuff I mentioned was aimed more towards the people who are just looking to pass a drug test ONE TIME for employment. Then keep handy for randoms., or workmans comp. cases if they should pop up and ANY CIRCUMSTANCE where the person being tested has atleast a small window of time before they actually test. They could also be used for probation/parole officers giving a urine test. As I mentioned.., weigh the pros and cons., in your case the testing sounds strict and too closely monitored to try ways around it. If I were you I would just avoid pot and then you have no worries., every instance comes down to the individual and and yours doesn't sound like it's worth even risking dude. These hardcore urine testing companies know about these products and most likely have seen every trick in the book people use to pass a test when the urine is dirty. I wouldn't risk it if I were you. If your testing wasn't so strict there's definately ways around it., but always think about the consequences should attempts to pass the test fail and ask yourself if it's worth it or not.

Good info bro. Yeah, i just cant drop a 6 figure job over a little weed.... So pass the bourbon and say fuck it.. haha..

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,755 Posts
    Rep Points

Good info bro. Yeah, i just cant drop a 6 figure job over a little weed.... So pass the bourbon and say fuck it.. haha..
    Haha! There you go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    I'm aware. 1000mcg = 1 mg. A standard hit of acid is 50 - 150 ug, 1 hit = 10-$15. So $40-60/mg, which equals $40,000-60,000/g.

I'm not into taking higher doses of lsd. I'm not Tim Leary..
    ....OR Albert Hoffman., LOL.!! the Swiss scientist who accidentally discovered LSD while researching a compound to cure the common headache that was derived from the ergot fungus that grows on wheat. If I remember correctly Dr Albert's trial doses were somewhere in the neighborhood of 200.,000 -- 300,000mgc.!!! Talk about a TRIP.!!!Lol
    Myself., I dont care much for "LSD 25"...haven't done it in 20+ years and don't intend on it., but to each thier own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    I use to smoke back in the day. Like 20 years ago when you could buy a quarter 4 fingers deep lol. Then I tried a few hits off this new weed they got now. Holy shit I was drooling at the mouth and shit. This stuff now days ain't nothing like the old dirt weed I use to smoke. You can smell this shit rapped in double zip lock bags.

GrAnabolic.is
    GrAnabolic@gmail.com
    My birthday was on Tuesday this week. The wifey bought me some and put it in this little valentine box. As soon as so grabbed it I could smell it lol.

I looked at her and she knew I knew what it was. It was even double zipped locked and wrapped. I could still smell it before even opening. Damn it's good stuff.

As for lifting high... hell yeah. Nothing beats getting high and having great sex. For those that don't know, there are all kinds of strands of weed. You can buy help give you more energy, help you sleep (ahem trensomnia users), help with anxiety, depression, the list go on.

Just like AAS do your research and buy based on your needs. There is a great site for researching this stuff and then asking your dealer or shop if they carry that strand.

If anyone is interested in that site I can look it up and share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

ABSOLUTELY dude.!!! My thoughts exactly., and a good decision made by you man. With those hardcore drug testing protocols you have., its just not worth it IMHO. It kinda sux but until it's completely legal and can't cause a positive result., Enjoy your Bourbon for sure.!! Hahaha ✌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Thx bro... cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Thx bro... cheers!
    No problem brotha.!! I would cheers ya some Bourbon but damn that stuff burnt me bad back when I was a drinker. Lol. I have the rare occasional drink nowadays so I'll cheers ya a Vodka on the rocks.! Lol 🍻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Drugs are illegal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Drugs are illegal.
    Everyone in this thread is going to jail.

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Bah, it would just SUCK to get tested as much as you guys do. I feel bad for ya. I've been tested only once, ever, had to show up to a Quest on my own time to do it and was some big shitty company that bought out our smaller one... can't even remember who they were now.

The worst tests are the ones where you have to pull your pants down and they have to stare at your dick the entire time, mirrors on the walls and all so they can get a 360 degree view lol. Also hair follicles suck.. I thought they would just take a few hairs, no, they take a chunk out and you end up having to shave your head.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it's kind of ironic I'm the guy who gives people drug tests in my profession, or at least has to send them to the clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Everyone in this thread is going to jail.

Good majority already have been, or if the tren abuse continues at this rate many more to come.
    Last edited by Intense; 02-20-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    ....OR Albert Hoffman., LOL.!! the Swiss scientist who accidentally discovered LSD while researching a compound to cure the common headache that was derived from the ergot fungus that grows on wheat. If I remember correctly Dr Albert's trial doses were somewhere in the neighborhood of 200.,000 -- 300,000mgc.!!! Talk about a TRIP.!!!Lol
    Myself., I dont care much for "LSD 25"...haven't done it in 20+ years and don't intend on it., but to each thier own.

Wow, I didn't think anyone would live after an LSD dosage like that. I bet that fried his brain permanently! It was 30+ yrs since I messed with that stuff, and I still see "traces" that I used to see while tripping. I really wish that I never touched the stuff. Most people have their best trip the first time they use it. You laugh so much and so hard that your abs hurt the next day from laughing so much. And then you keep on dropping more acid in the following days in an attempt to obtain that same trip, but you never really do. Although you always see the "traces" around bright lights at night time.

I saw some freaky things while on that stuff alright....like street lights bouncing up and down dancing to the beat of the music we had playing on the radio as we drove by them on the highway. LSD seems to actually blend your five senses together by causing them to sort of overlap with one another. So as in the street lights dancing on the highway by the rythm to the music, we were hearing sight and seeing sound, (sorry, but that's the best way I can find to describe it). And then there's the waving of your hand in front of your face and seeing thee more hands come after that. Freaky stuff. Not really a body high at all, (ther than your heart beating out of your chest at about 90 BPM while at a resting state) but just about completely visual.

I never tried working out while I was on that stuff and it's probably better off that i didn't since it raises your pulse rate so much to begin with.
    Last edited by Tall Deck; 02-20-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm smokin right now, it's legal out here!