Lifting stoned (weed)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    I'm aware. 1000mcg = 1 mg. A standard hit of acid is 50 - 150 ug, 1 hit = 10-$15. So $40-60/mg, which equals $40,000-60,000/g.

I'm not into taking higher doses of lsd. I'm not Tim Leary..
    OK I misunderstood your previous post. Timothy Leary....LOL...what a burn out he was eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    It's nuts what the pot industry has developed these days. My gf and I ran into some freaks a few years ago at a giant marijuana convention in town, and this group also contained Miss High Times 2014, a pretty hot and fun chick given to flashing her huge boobs on the street... we wound up spending the evening with them and smoked "dabs" for the first time. For the uninitiated, these are brownish goo shards from crystallized extracts. We'd never seen them before. I had only two, gf one, both of us got WAY fucked up and could barely even get the car out of the parking lot later to avoid a tow, just moving it down the street to a space two blocks away required extreme two-person teamwork with her serving as eyes on traffic and screaming out warnings and me making sure I didn't drive into parked cars. Fuck, lol. Took a cab home. Anyway yeah today's herb is stratospheric compared to that from years ago.

Hell, back in the 60's people were smoking leaves and stems, and bud was called sensimilla like it was something special so you'd better open up that wallet.

There's always edibles.

They're down to a science in the pot-legal states now, too. The laboratories are ensuring you get X amount of mg of the good stuff per item. Dope chemists.

Keeping smoke in general out of the lungs is reasonable, but bear in mind that the cancer risk seems to be little to nil for pot. If there is indeed a risk they're having a horrible time finding it in the studies (in a manner that is reproducible and peer reviewable, of course). Tobacco, by contrast, shows up in glowing danger neon colors. Even chewing tobacco will give you cancer of the mouth, tongue, throat... and completely unsmoked. It's the tobacco itself that is carcinogenic, and whether smoking it increases that risk is unclear. This is all just an FYI since it's a common misconception that smoke is the (main) carcinogen, not the substance. Alright, geek segment over.
    Yeah the edibles would get around the lung damaging effects. Keep in mind there are other lung diseases brought on by smoke besides cancer. I wasn't even thinking about cancer when I typed that post about not wanting tar in my lungs from the smoke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    There's many ways around it man., use a friend's urine who doesn't smoke...you can buy synthetic urine that will pass any urine test...hell., in the case that an employer or a probation or parole officer stands behind you...one company makes a device that straps to the inner thigh and can be filled with someone else's clean urine or synthetic urine. It holds 75mls which is above the average urine test of 60ml needed by tester. From the inner thigh it goes through a short tube then into a fake penis stopped infront of the junk. Similar to a jockstrap that holds a cup.. then into the testing cup. The user of this device simply squeezes a very small air bladder attached and it forces air into the main resi. Kinda like ya see people cyphine gas...they blow air to get the gas flowing. Urine test passed.
    What do you do about temperature reading? The specimen collector has to measure temp of urine at test time. Your urine has to be with in a degree either way of your body temperature or it is a attempt to decit, automatic failure. Any info on how to do that i would love to know.. i take several a year random. Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcFistacuff View Post
    What do you do about temperature reading? The specimen collector has to measure temp of urine at test time. Your urine has to be with in a degree either way of your body temperature or it is a attempt to decit, automatic failure. Any info on how to do that i would love to know.. i take several a year random. Thx.
    Do you go to a clinic?

Have someone piss in a little bottle right before you go in. Have the bottle wrapped in pocket warmers and duct tape. I've done this at least a half dozen times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Onsite medical unit.. i work at a large facility with over a thousand people at it. When its random they come get ya and your supervised from that point forward. They dont play around. I was hoping to get a new angle but its a hard situation given those circumstances..

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcFistacuff View Post
    Onsite medical unit.. i work at a large facility with over a thousand people at it. When its random they come get ya and your supervised from that point forward. They dont play around. I was hoping to get a new angle but its a hard situation given those circumstances..
    That is my reality. I don't try and cheat as I normally don't do drugs anyways. Too much work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    That is my reality. I don't try and cheat as I normally don't do drugs anyways. Too much work.
    You run gear though right? Lol to your reply.

Hypocrite ....

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    You run gear though right? Lol to your reply.

Hypocrite ....
    LOL! Busted!

I meant street drugs, well, no, I mean uppers and downers, you know, anything but street drugs...no wait!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL! Busted!

I meant street drugs, well, no, I mean uppers and downers, you know, anything but street drugs...no wait!
    Ha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah. Cant afford to mess with it. Not worth it. Retirement then i will play. Haha

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,562 Posts
    Rep Points

Surprised so many guys can lift stoned, I need to get hyped up not mellowed out...And I get decreased pumps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Surprised so many guys can lift stoned, I need to get hyped up not mellowed out...And I get decreased pumps.
    SMoke some Green Crack or Harle Quinn you will be pumped up for sure... No down just up.

People need to learn that Marijuana has more than one strain... Every strain has a reason behind it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points

Bah, it would just SUCK to get tested as much as you guys do. I feel bad for ya. I've been tested only once, ever, had to show up to a Quest on my own time to do it and was some big shitty company that bought out our smaller one... can't even remember who they were now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,423 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Bah, it would just SUCK to get tested as much as you guys do. I feel bad for ya. I've been tested only once, ever, had to show up to a Quest on my own time to do it and was some big shitty company that bought out our smaller one... can't even remember who they were now.
    That's why I'm glad I work where I do. My boss doesn't give a shit what we're on as long as we do good work and make money lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post

People need to learn that Marijuana has more than one strain... Every strain has a reason behind it.
    Yeah but regardless of the strain, they all get you stoned with THC right? So isn't it merely a matter of THC percentage you're getting from one strain to the next? What I mean is...how can it be a different high if THC is still what's getting you high? I remember reading something about some other chemical in weed that plays a factor, but I don't know how much that really plays a role, so that's why I ask.