• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flynn Resigns?!?

Got caught talking to a Russian embassador in December about what trump would do apparently was good friends with Putin and his crew...don't know a whole lot about it

Cant wait for the transcripts. If its true hes screwed up BIG TIME!

Definitely true. No resignation otherwise. And the Trump Administration denials would not have dried up once the intel community had started *confirming* key pieces of the Steele Dossier including times and places of meetings with Russian sources.

The only questions now are whether it'll lead to criminal charges for Flynn, implicate Trump himself in giving orders to the guy, and if that leads to impeachment. Or it could all just fizzle out but I suspect not. GOP members are starting to slide over into the anti column.

Things are just starting to get interesting. I'm loving it. :winkfinger:

Always his fault right?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Have you been asleep the last eight years?? He hasn't exactly done much good, can't believe anyone is still stupid enough to stick up for him after all that's happened

Have you been asleep the last eight years?? He hasn't exactly done much good, can't believe anyone is still stupid enough to stick up for him after all that's happened
Have I been asleep? No I have been working.. Nothing has changed for me since Trump got into office.... My bills are the same and my pay is the same... I guess you are getting taken care off right?

Have I been asleep? No I have been working.. Nothing has changed for me since Trump got into office.... My bills are the same and my pay is the same... I guess you are getting taken care off right?

No lol, it's only been a month, my comment was regarding Obama not trump, we know how bad Obama failed, trump has not only a good chance but also the right mindset to make some positive changes in this country, hating trump for no reason then sticking up for obama despite the facts makes no sense, unless you're a liberal....

IML Gear Cream!
No lol, it's only been a month, my comment was regarding Obama not trump, we know how bad Obama failed, trump has not only a good chance but also the right mindset to make some positive changes in this country, hating trump for no reason then sticking up for obama despite the facts makes no sense, unless you're a liberal....
What positive changes is Trump going to make? Can you name some for me.. I need to get exicted about something cause talking a bunch of bullshit just don't cut it for me.... Might work on you but I need some substance with my shit...

What positive changes is Trump going to make? Can you name some for me.. I need to get exicted about something cause talking a bunch of bullshit just don't cut it for me.... Might work on you but I need some substance with my shit...

How about growing our economy that's been pretty stagnant under the obama administration, that'd be a pretty damn good start to me, regardless he's been in office just under a month but you seem pretty pissed off over nothing, you wanna cry about trump who in his short time is doing what he can to keep jobs here and bring more back yet you have nothing bad to say about the last eight years and a guy who didn't even try to create one job, why don't you just give him a chance whether you like it or not he's in office but that's up to you if you wanna sit there and cry for the next four years

How about growing our economy that's been pretty stagnant under the obama administration, that'd be a pretty damn good start to me, regardless he's been in office just under a month but you seem pretty pissed off over nothing, you wanna cry about trump who in his short time is doing what he can to keep jobs here and bring more back yet you have nothing bad to say about the last eight years and a guy who didn't even try to create one job, why don't you just give him a chance whether you like it or not he's in office but that's up to you if you wanna sit there and cry for the next four years
You obviously been crying for 8 years and got your pussy all dried up.... Go get a education and a good job.. Then you don't have to worry about who is President..

Always his fault right?

It was an observation, thats all.
I dont need to get into a pissing match... too much good stuff about to happen... I was there when Reagan cut taxes and made a lot of money. This time we are ready and have positioned our company to take full advantage of whats going to happen when taxes are cut.
Cheer up, its gonna be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

You obviously been crying for 8 years and got your pussy all dried up.... Go get a education and a good job.. Then you don't have to worry about who is President..

You sound pretty worried about a guy who hasn't even been there a month, the last eight years are over and done with and are proven to be a failure, the facts are on my side buddy, do you know what those are?? How bout you practice what you preach

Obama was like that guy in the gym who has no problem telling you how to lift and what you are doing wrong, but obviously didn't know the difference between a dumbbell and a barbell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sound pretty worried about a guy who hasn't even been there a month, the last eight years are over and done with and are proven to be a failure, the facts are on my side buddy, do you know what those are?? How bout you practice what you preach
What have I been preaching?

Said that one time and it's preaching?

Get Shredded!
I don't get why people in this country literally want/hope to see any president fail. A large percentage of this country wins and a large percentage loses EVERY election. This is how our system works. To hope for failure because a disagreement in politics is fucking mental. Don't like em fine...I'm good with that, but hoping your country's leader fails is moronic. People like this need to inject 3cc's of air into a vein!

Last edited:
I don't get why people in this country literally want/hope to see any president fail. A large percentage of this country wins and a large percentage loses EVERY election. To hope for failure because a disagreement in politics is fucking mental. Don't like em fine...I'm good with that, but hoping your country's leader fails is moronic. People like this need to inject 3cc's of air into a vein!

They're called liberals

Build a wall around him!

Is anyone that disagrees with you a liberal?

Is anyone that disagrees with you a liberal?

No, anyone who disagrees but can't provide any facts to back up their argument is not only an idiot but also a liberal

Take the emotions out of it and use your brain for once

Take the emotions out of it and use your brain for once
Emotions? You read way to much into people's conversation... I can't hate people as much as you hate the left.. I really don't care that much...

The only fucking thing Obama was good at was taking vacations on tax payers dime.I will bet your ass trump won't be using a dime of our money for any fucking golf trips;)

Back