• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So.....trannys

IML Gear Cream!
The answer is no to any of it.

With that being said, look here:

View attachment 25028

That is my cousin, born Ben now goes by Aviance or Jasmine. I knew when he was little he was gay as fuck but no one would admit it. He moved home to live with his mother and came out and is now a chick w/ a dick.

Where is the pic???

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Midget trannys are good, because they conveniently fit in a kitchen cabinet for a quick pre workout tranny urine cocktail.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I know it's the recurring joke around here but does anyone actually like trannys? Let's put the jokes aside for a sec and be serious, would anyone actually fuck a tranny? 

Yes, and I have, and I still do. I have pics of my ex-trans gf if interested. She was extremley passionate and to this day was the most memorable girl I've been with.

Yes, and I have, and I still do. I have pics of my ex-trans gf if interested. She was extremley passionate and to this day was the most memorable girl I've been with.
Um that’s not a girl bro

Well I mean, if the surgery went well...ignorance is bliss right? Nobody feels what nobody knows...

I don’t like deceitful people and trannies (the ones you can’t tell are trannies) are big liars...

i know a former marine that almost went home with one, he swore he didn’t know until he-she told him as they were leaving together.

You guys that are tagging trannies might want to take a break from the hormones...good way to get diseases. And regrets.

i know a former marine that almost went home with one, he swore he didn’t know until he-she told him as they were leaving together.

You guys that are tagging trannies might want to take a break from the hormones...good way to get diseases. And regrets.

I almost find it hard to believe he didn't take her home.. especially if she was one of the extremely passable ones. If alcohol and tren are involved, tranny's can be a lot of fun - possibly more so than a regular girl because they still have the sexual drive of a guy but yet the delicate features of a girl if their HRT is on point and they are taking care of their body.

I personally categorize the tranny phenomenon as a fetish, just like any other fetish. Whether it be milf/mature/teen/whatever, its all just about lust and it doesn't concern love at all. I also can't say that I'd be with a transgirl if I were off cycle. I believe the hard androgens are the AAS that bring out more of a sexual nature, much more so than testosterone by itself.

I almost find it hard to believe he didn't take her home.. especially if she was one of the extremely passable ones. If alcohol and tren are involved, tranny's can be a lot of fun - possibly more so than a regular girl because they still have the sexual drive of a guy but yet the delicate features of a girl if their HRT is on point and they are taking care of their body.

I personally categorize the tranny phenomenon as a fetish, just like any other fetish. Whether it be milf/mature/teen/whatever, its all just about lust and it doesn't concern love at all. I also can't say that I'd be with a transgirl if I were off cycle. I believe the hard androgens are the AAS that bring out more of a sexual nature, much more so than testosterone by itself.

bro, I respect your honesty, and I aint hating,
but what are you running right now? Gear wise?

Get Shredded!
He doesn’t need gear the man is drinking test straight from the tap

:roflmao::roflmao:

bro, I respect your honesty, and I aint hating,
but what are you running right now? Gear wise?

200/200/200/200 of trenE/mastE/decaE/TestE EW. I personally feel the tren kick a lot harder when running a low dose of test and higher tren. something like 400mgTrenE / 125TestE is good for me, however right now I'm using up what I have left of an order of mix vials and I can't say it's bad at all. I may include deca and mast with my runs of tren from now on due to the synergistic effect it seems to have.

I loved running deca with Tren. You get that tight vascularity with the full pumped looked. I have yet to run masteron but I’m stocked up and ready to go.

Stop fucking trannies bro. Unless that’s your thing...I just feel like it’s a regrettable decision lol

🤣

I loved running deca with Tren. You get that tight vascularity with the full pumped looked. I have yet to run masteron but I’m stocked up and ready to go.

Stop fucking trannies bro. Unless that’s your thing...I just feel like it’s a regrettable decision lol

The last real girl I was with gave me the absolute dirtiest look when I told her that story.. I think women in general have a strong dislike for trans people and gays. So yeah, in hindsight its really not that great of an idea. I think the mindset that tren and substances like alchohol put you in make you have a disregard about the longterm consequences of casual encounters.

And yeah, if your BF is already low, masteron will help you look a bit harder and vascular.. but then again tren already does that and masteron is almost the same price as tren if not more. So if money is a concern I'd probably just drop the masteron in favor of a little extra tren if sides aren't bad.

Hahaha revived the 2 year old tranny thread, what were you searching for bro??

Back