Pharmacom Store


What to use for my brothers woman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    866

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    1119101521

    What to use for my brothers woman.

    My brothers girl has been dieting and hitting the weights for the past 1.5 years. She used to be a little thick, but now she has lost fat/water and looks good! Now, she says she wants to add some muscle, but not too much. She's 5'3" and went from 140lbs down to 110lbs. She says she wants to gain around 5 to 8lbs of lean muscle.

    What would be best for her to take without causing too much manly features and psychological issues?

    Winstrol tabs or Primobolan Injectable? And at what dose for each one?

    It's one or the other. Not going to combine both.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    GotTren?'s Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    My brothers girl has been dieting and hitting the weights for the past 1.5 years. She used to be a little thick, but now she has lost fat/water and looks good! Now, she says she wants to add some muscle, but not too much. She's 5'3" and went from 140lbs down to 110lbs. She says she wants to gain around 5 to 8lbs of lean muscle.

    What would be best for her to take without causing too much manly features and psychological issues?

    Winstrol tabs or Primobolan Injectable? And at what dose for each one?

    It's one or the other. Not going to combine both.
    Anavar? No?


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    816
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    My brothers girl has been dieting and hitting the weights for the past 1.5 years. She used to be a little thick, but now she has lost fat/water and looks good! Now, she says she wants to add some muscle, but not too much. She's 5'3" and went from 140lbs down to 110lbs. She says she wants to gain around 5 to 8lbs of lean muscle.

    What would be best for her to take without causing too much manly features and psychological issues?

    Winstrol tabs or Primobolan Injectable? And at what dose for each one?

    It's one or the other. Not going to combine both.
    My lady ran a var cycle and got some serious muscle, she was jerked. She was doing 20mg a day, then dropped it down to 10mg a day due to some sides (shes pretty prone to sides) Anyhow she loved it and looked amazing. I would suggest trying this out. She also tried Primo injects but she loved the Var way more. Good luck to you and her!

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    GotTren?'s Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeybacon View Post
    My lady ran a var cycle and got some serious muscle, she was jerked. She was doing 20mg a day, then dropped it down to 10mg a day due to some sides (shes pretty prone to sides) Anyhow she loved it and looked amazing. I would suggest trying this out. She also tried Primo injects but she loved the Var way more. Good luck to you and her!
    Yes sir var is very potent on a woman. My ex wife ran it and got some great results aswell.


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    866

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    1119101521

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTren? View Post
    Anavar? No?


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!


    She has used anavar in the past and wasn't so pleased with it's results. She was only able to afford 20mgs per day for 3 months. It helped to get her leaner when she was cutting down. She took a 3 month break from it, and then got back on it in an attempt to gain muscle, but she was disappointed with its results. She feels like it did a better job at helping her lose fat and preserve muscle during her cutting phase.

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    866

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    1119101521

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeybacon View Post
    My lady ran a var cycle and got some serious muscle, she was jerked. She was doing 20mg a day, then dropped it down to 10mg a day due to some sides (shes pretty prone to sides) Anyhow she loved it and looked amazing. I would suggest trying this out. She also tried Primo injects but she loved the Var way more. Good luck to you and her!

    Hmmmm.....maybe, perhaps, your source has better anavar that what this chic got? I won't say the lab. Its one of the sponsors on here. Which anavar did she use?

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    MFlex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    776739880

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    She has used anavar in the past and wasn't so pleased with it's results. She was only able to afford 20mgs per day for 3 months. It helped to get her leaner when she was cutting down. She took a 3 month break from it, and then got back on it in an attempt to gain muscle, but she was disappointed with its results. She feels like it did a better job at helping her lose fat and preserve muscle during her cutting phase.
    Bro...20mg a day for var is high for a female.


    Get a QUALITY lab var, 10mg a day, and put her on a lean bulk diet.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    668

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ostarine (mk-2866)

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    GMH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On a boat
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    429698458

    My wife ran var 20mg ed for 10 weeks and also some clen, she leaned out and lost 20lbs of fat and seriously toned up. Her body now puts these 20 something's to shame. I would say your lady friend probably had bunk gear.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    bigbumpkin2003's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,231

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GMH View Post
    My wife ran var 20mg ed for 10 weeks and also some clen, she leaned out and lost 20lbs of fat and seriously toned up. Her body now puts these 20 something's to shame. I would say your lady friend probably had bunk gear.
    This sounds excellent have a female friend who did 20mgs daily Var and t3 looked amazing.. it was several years ago .. heees pic. Her period went away and she was horny as hell on good side on bad side she got bitchy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tren train running

  11. #11
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,565

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,235
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,379
    Thanked in
    2,914 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    10mg var or 50mg primo.
    My wife is on test and primo, 50mg primo

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,633
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,377
    Thanked in
    2,946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How old is she? My girl is on 12.5mg test for replacement and it's great. She was really low naturally though. I personally love it because she's ultra horny lol

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,803
    Thanked in
    4,259 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    How old is she? My girl is on 12.5mg test for replacement and it's great. She was really low naturally though. I personally love it because she's ultra horny lol
    I knew a female that was on TRT, her exact words in a convo were "I now completely understand".. I looked at her, and pointed to the world and said "No get the fuck out there and tell them for us"..

    I lied about the last part, but she did say that and stressed how frustrating it can be.. Well let there be light!

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,744

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,633
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,377
    Thanked in
    2,946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I knew a female that was on TRT, her exact words in a convo were "I now completely understand".. I looked at her, and pointed to the world and said "No get the fuck out there and tell them for us"..

    I lied about the last part, but she did say that and stressed how frustrating it can be.. Well let there be light!
    Dude totally lol. I can literally talk about her getting wet and she'll get wet. It's awesome lol. We don't sleep as much anymore though

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,803
    Thanked in
    4,259 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Dude totally lol. I can literally talk about her getting wet and she'll get wet. It's awesome lol. We don't sleep as much anymore though
    Well at least your friend sounds like she was doable , this woman I knew looked like fucking Gerinimo,she had 1 kid, so someone tapped it at least once,once!

Similar Threads

  1. Is this woman ugly?
    By dadbod01 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 07:52 PM
  2. Big Ronnie and the Little woman..
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 11:19 AM
  3. Woman's first cycle
    By country boy in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:59 PM
  4. Does your woman bug when your on the forum?
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums