• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally!

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Offically im on trt thru a local clinic after self cruising and what not.

The doc has me on 200mg of cyp and adex 1mg weekly.

Here is the kicker... and it surprised the fuck out of me. He scripted me Var, at 12.5mg troche ed. I didnt argue in fact i just played dumb and went with it.

Not really a question... just celebrating. 🤔

I seen another guy post earlier about trt var, my doc is behind in his script game...

Var? WTF. I'm on TRT but need to know how you did that. I want some too

That floored me the other day when you told me that. 200mg/wk is about the max any legit doc will prescribe and prescribing anavar...how cool!

I'm going to ask for some var when I go back for my renewal this summer just see if she knows what I'm talking about.

That floored me the other day when you told me that. 200mg/wk is about the max any legit doc will prescribe and prescribing anavar...how cool!

Dude i was shocked... i was only concerned about test/shbg/e2. When i looked down at my script list i about shit my pants when i saw 50mg troche anavar lol.

That's pretty sweet rapt. and to have him max out a nice trt dose and var is rarely heard of. What was your test numbers on your bloods looking like leading up to this?

Well i had crashed my test after two years of non stop usage. I was at week 5 of no test when bloods were taken:

Test 162
SHBG 34
E2 14

He said he wanted to add var for DHT. He also scripted B12 and Danazol to reduce SHBG

Damn bro congrats, send the left overs this way =)

If you have any interest in the Danazol its yours... my SHBG wasnt in bad shape im just filling the danazol cuz ill take what i can get as far as pharms.

Got script for var??? NICE!!!!

My doc would only test my levels if it was fasted and prior to 9am. I can't do that with work so self trt it is!

IML Gear Cream!
162?? No wonder you're crabby all the time!
Lol... just kidding Rap.
Congrats!

162?? No wonder you're crabby all the time!
Lol... just kidding Rap.
Congrats!

Tell me about it! I honestly thought after 2 yrs and coming off it would be lower. Even weirder the e2 was low as well. But apparently it worked... Now i just have to get my IGF down from 254 for GH😂

This medication is used in women to treat pelvic pain and infertility due to a certain uterus disorder (endometriosis) and also to treat breast pain/tenderness/nodules due to a certain breast condition (fibrocystic breast disease). It is also used in both men and women to prevent swelling of the abdomen/arms/legs/face/airway due to a certain congenital disease (hereditary angioedema).
Danazol is an androgen similar to testosterone. For the treatment of endometriosis and fibrocystic breast disease, it works by decreasing the amount of hormones made by the ovaries. These hormones usually make the conditions worse. For the treatment of angioedema, danazol helps to increase the amount of a certain protein in your body's defense system (immune system).

This is what i have found... honestly im kinda wondering if filling that part of the script is even worth it Mick. If ya want it its yours?

Rapt they have medical reasons to reduce igf in some cases. They have a fairly decent amount of info on it. Intentional crashing.
Prolonged fasting, high carb intake when not fasting, protein restriction, caloric restriction, thyroid meds,large volumes of legumes, soy product, glucosamine, curacumin, green tea, boron, tamoxifen. This seems to be how they medically reduce igf,oddly enough some of these are great for natural test production.

Don't know if id go that route, but hell if you get scrpt gh for it...

Rapt they have medical reasons to reduce igf in some cases. They have a fairly decent amount of info on it. Intentional crashing.
Prolonged fasting, high carb intake when not fasting, protein restriction, caloric restriction, thyroid meds,large volumes of legumes, soy product, glucosamine, curacumin, green tea, boron, tamoxifen. This seems to be how they medically reduce igf,oddly enough some of these are great for natural test production.

Don't know if id go that route, but hell if you get scrpt gh for it...

Im with you... i really dont want to go to great lengths to push for a GH script. Im still stunned he wrote the Var like it was ibuprofen🤔

Im with you... i really dont want to go to great lengths to push for a GH script. Im still stunned he wrote the Var like it was ibuprofen樂
That's what I'm saying. My doc needs to be more script friendly. He isn't a fan of script deca either, he's a long time family doctor of mine, so i had no problem inquiring. My response was "so you want me to illegally purchase non human grade, non fda approved deca...and self dose". He didn't seem amused...

That's what I'm saying. My doc needs to be more script friendly. He isn't a fan of script deca either, he's a long time family doctor of mine, so i had no problem inquiring. My response was "so you want me to illegally purchase non human grade, non fda approved deca...and self dose". He didn't seem amused...

Id suggest funding a clinic.. my life long fam dr wasnt interested in helping me either.

Back