• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trouble breathing on cycle.

Staynattybruh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay the title is misleading a little. I don't really have trouble breathing but when I try to laugh or take a deep breath , my lungs feel sore. I'm on eq test e and clen. Anyone have this problem?

Its the clen... im an asthmatic and there is a U.S. legal drug i take that is similar to clen daily. It dialates the bronchial tubes at the lower ends of your lungs. Helps kick out phlegm and constriction in lungs. If i take it too close together it seems to do me the same way. Problem is, it puts a constrict/ strain on your heart valves and can lead to SVT. Pain, pressure or soreness in chest is a sign. Heart tries to keep out too much blood at a time. Plus It can actually lowers your cardio ability and will make u winded easier from the blood moving. U just need to find the "your" sweet spot. Not sure this helps but i hope it does.

Its the clen... im an asthmatic and there is a U.S. legal drug i take that is similar to clen daily. It dialates the bronchial tubes at the lower ends of your lungs. Helps kick out phlegm and constriction in lungs. If i take it too close together it seems to do me the same way. Problem is, it puts a constrict/ strain on your heart valves and can lead to SVT. Pain, pressure or soreness in chest is a sign. Heart tries to keep out too much blood at a time. Plus It can actually lowers your cardio ability and will make u winded easier from the blood moving. U just need to find the "your" sweet spot. Not sure this helps but i hope it does.
Thanks for the info brother

just curious

How is that test E/ EQ working out for you?, im about to run an identical cycle but with masteron throw some numbers at me brother.

Supraventricular tachicardia... had to look that shit up. You just expect us to know all these acronyms eh?

Have you gotten that symptom?

Okay the title is misleading a little. I don't really have trouble breathing but when I try to laugh or take a deep breath , my lungs feel sore. I'm on eq test e and clen. Anyone have this problem?

Get rid of the clen. That crap is awful! When I tried it a while back, I felt "cracked-out" and never felt like eating.

IML Gear Cream!
Supraventricular tachicardia... had to look that shit up. You just expect us to know all these acronyms eh?
Have you gotten that symptom?

Sorry Bro.. Its easier than trying to spell it.. I have had the pain, the palpitations and the loss of cardio stamina. This is just when i get to much in a 24 hour period. I have gotten used to it after 40 years of this type of meds.

I had an episode one time when I was at the cardiologist on the treadmill having heart test for yearly check for work. You want to see a dr. and nurse run around a little?? They finally calmed down when they looked at my rx's.

Might be sleep apnea.

Sorry Bro.. Its easier than trying to spell it.. I have had the pain, the palpitations and the loss of cardio stamina. This is just when i get to much in a 24 hour period. I have gotten used to it after 40 years of this type of meds.

I had an episode one time when I was at the cardiologist on the treadmill having heart test for yearly check for work. You want to see a dr. and nurse run around a little?? They finally calmed down when they looked at my rx's.

I was being funny but it didn't come through, lol. Learning new stuff like this is one of the reasons I'm on this board actually.

Haven't run across SVT before though my dad has atrial fib... unrelated apparently. Remains to be seen if something similar nails me in the future given the genetic propensity.

Haha. I figured you were. I probably wouldnt either if i hadnt had it before... not something u run across daily..

I hate that about your dad. It get more noticeable as we get older. I always have to worry how much of any stimulant i use.. (caffine, Preworkout, etc..) because im already hopped up on these pills before i get started. I will get all the issues and the tremors like nobodys business.. I hope you dont get Afib, not cool.

How is that test E/ EQ working out for you?, im about to run an identical cycle but with masteron throw some numbers at me brother.
Well I'm only like 6 weeks in but I've def noticeable improved vascularity from the eq. I seem to have less water weight this time around.

I'd talk with your physician and get some blood work...

I get like this with every single bulk cycle, without fail..Sitting up from laying down on the sofa,bending over to put shoes on, at times I resemble a turtle stuck on its back attempting to upright itself..I'd have to take a deep breath and hold it before attempting a task, or I'd be winded...With or without clen I get like this..

I'd talk with your physician and get some blood work...

I get like this with every single bulk cycle, without fail..Sitting up from laying down on the sofa,bending over to put shoes on, at times I resemble a turtle stuck on its back attempting to upright itself..I'd have to take a deep breath and hold it before attempting a task, or I'd be winded...With or without clen I get like this..
I started to do some cardio and it's helping it a lot. I don't think i need to go to the doc for it. It's not like I have trouble breathing all the time but maybe when I laugh extra hard or cough it's like I couldn't take a deep breath. But since I started doing some more intense cardio it's improved almost immediately.

I started to do some cardio and it's helping it a lot. I don't think i need to go to the doc for it. It's not like I have trouble breathing all the time but maybe when I laugh extra hard or cough it's like I couldn't take a deep breath. But since I started doing some more intense cardio it's improved almost immediately.

:winkfinger:Good deal man. Your initial post reminded me of a buddy of mine, middle aged meathead ,he called out of work complaining about issues breathing apparently it was going on for a while (you just don't call out of work for breathing issues man)..A friend stopped by to check on him and found him dead. Genetic-predisposition most likely,lesson learned though, don't ignore shit..Cause all I know is that stuff called Oxygen, it's good shit man, I hope I never run out of it, seriously..

:winkfinger:Good deal man. Your initial post reminded me of a buddy of mine, middle aged meathead ,he called out of work complaining about issues breathing apparently it was going on for a while (you just don't call out of work for breathing issues man)..A friend stopped by to check on him and found him dead. Genetic-predisposition most likely,lesson learned though, don't ignore shit..Cause all I know is that stuff called Oxygen, it's good shit man, I hope I never run out of it, seriously..
Yes you're right. Im not trying to be niave. I guess It couldn't hurt to go. Just to be clear I do go to the doc often on cycle. I'm going in about a week. So I'll be sure to get it looked at.

Yes you're right. Im not trying to be niave. I guess It couldn't hurt to go. Just to be clear I do go to the doc often on cycle. I'm going in about a week. So I'll be sure to get it looked at.

For whatever it's worth, your post planted the seed in my head as a remind..I'm long over due myself..

Back