• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rookie mistake? Napsgear... please help.

Determine8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just made an order with napsgear and sent money gram last night. Should I stop payment? I thought I did a lot of research. I've seen a lot of people saying it was legit but now I see a lot of people saying don't do it. This would be my first cycle. Please help and if you know a legit place to purchase would be grateful. I registered here just to see if I could get some honest opinions. Thank you for your time.

I just made an order with napsgear and sent money gram last night. Should I stop payment? I thought I did a lot of research. I've seen a lot of people saying it was legit but now I see a lot of people saying don't do it. This would be my first cycle. Please help and if you know a legit place to purchase would be grateful. I registered here just to see if I could get some honest opinions. Thank you for your time.
Go into meso so you learn. This forum gas food sources if you know what you're doing

Meso-rx. Do not ask to get spoon fed a source. If you look thru the underground for a few hours and read all the way they threads, you'll know.

I posted yesterday about my first experience, my order is due to be delivered soon. The entire process took 30 days if I receive the package by tomorrow. Not speaking to quality of order as I again don't have it but it did go well. Every question sent was answered quickly. Would stop worrying, the holidays i read tIED many orders up, this is just my personal experience. Money was collected December 28th. monitor your account for verifications of each step.

I posted yesterday about my first experience, my order is due to be delivered soon. The entire process took 30 days if I receive the package by tomorrow. Not speaking to quality of order as I again don't have it but it did go well. Every question sent was answered quickly. Would stop worrying, the holidays i read tIED many orders up, this is just my personal experience. Money was collected December 28th. monitor your account for verifications of each step.
You will get burned eventually.

Na brotha not true the chances of getting scammed are there but if you choose a quality source and stick with them the likelihood of getting scammed decreases. That's like saying if you ride a street bike you will forsure fall not true it's how you ride it that decided if you go down or not. Do yoir research and you will he fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Do your research and pick a quality source. Go to the sponsored sub-forum here and read. I can't speak on any other sources in there but I've had great luck with GR Anabolic. Shipping is always fast and the reps are good guys lol(I was a fan of GR long before I became a rep a few days ago)

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

Naps will most likely come through with good gear. The issue is the wait and dealing with customs. I prefer domestic. I still have a vial of test e that I'm gonna use and I'm sure it's fine but I won't order from them again

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

If you're not prepared to wait 3-5 months for your shit then don't order international to begin with. Naps orders are known to take months to finally arrive. If you're going international there are several good options that are a little quicker, I have never had any issues with WP, Alinshop, or grAnabolic, but those were all long ago and due to the risk of seizures I don't do the international thing anymore.

Order domestic if it bothers you that much. I have never been burned by a domestic source on this board. But also, I don't choose garbage sources, I do my research.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies! I've been trying to research but I seem to get nowhere. Domestic? How can I find a domestic source? Come one guys throw me a bone here. Haha.

IML Gear Cream!
They're here on the forum. Just have to look.

i guess the big flashing banner with the Gorilla that says domestic isn't obvious enough

Haha

Na brotha not true the chances of getting scammed are there but if you choose a quality source and stick with them the likelihood of getting scammed decreases. That's like saying if you ride a street bike you will forsure fall not true it's how you ride it that decided if you go down or not. Do yoir research and you will he fine

I ordered dragon pharma in the middle of December and it's sitting in China. I order pharmacom a week later and it's in customs in USA in 5 days after shipment.

I beg to fucking differ.
I have bought from napsgear 3 times. I have read the bad reviews.
Shill.

If you're not prepared to wait 3-5 months for your shit then don't order international to begin with. Naps orders are known to take months to finally arrive. If you're going international there are several good options that are a little quicker, I have never had any issues with WP, Alinshop, or grAnabolic, but those were all long ago and due to the risk of seizures I don't do the international thing anymore.

Order domestic if it bothers you that much. I have never been burned by a domestic source on this board. But also, I don't choose garbage sources, I do my research.
3-5 months eh? Wow. You must do A LOT OF YOGA

Do your research and pick a quality source. Go to the sponsored sub-forum here and read. I can't speak on any other sources in there but I've had great luck with GR Anabolic. Shipping is always fast and the reps are good guys lol(I was a fan of GR long before I became a rep a few days ago)

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

Is GR in the US?

I ordered dragon pharma in the middle of December and it's sitting in China. I order pharmacom a week later and it's in customs in USA in 5 days after shipment.

I beg to fucking differ.
I have bought from napsgear 3 times. I have read the bad reviews.
Shill.
So yoir considering a pack being stuck in customs getting burned bro. That comes with ordering overseas not getting burned bro.

I used PSL international last Sept and got stuff in less than 3 weeks. Been debating using it again but been back and forth.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Ive used Geneza from Naps and it was good gear.. takes a while but it was worth it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So yoir considering a pack being stuck in customs getting burned bro. That comes with ordering overseas not getting burned bro.

Exactly

Yeah that's if it's legit tracking, which I fucking doubt. Goodbye

Haha your a joke bro.

Haha your a joke bro.

shill

SHil/Submit

NORTH AMERICAN informal

noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

Back