• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno surgery

IML Gear Cream!
I had it done roughly 4 years ago, extremely happy with the results even this far after. I had both glands removed and had lipo on both sides to contour it in. I can't even see the scars at this point.. at the time I was competing, when you get down to 3/4% bf it really shows itself in a bad way..

To answer the Op question.. I was only taking my script 200mg weekly injections at the time I was about to have surgery. I had this all planned. I stopped the injections 2 weeks prior (it was my call), I felt it was best to just stop completely. The doc did know about my AAS use, he was very open and upfront with everything. From a medical stand point, even after removing both glands he informed me that from a microscopic level that he can't remove every single cell that could be effected, basically saying there is always a small chance to have it re occur, but, most of the time it will not, and for me, it has never resurfaced... After the surgery I think I waited a couple months before starting back on my weekly 200mg script injections. Also, I waited 2 full weeks before doing anything gym related. When I got back in the gym, I was doing very minimal stuff, mainly walking on the treadmill and light lower body workouts, just basically trying to get my circulation and heart rate going... During this time I had to go back to see the doc on two separate occasions to have one side reopened and drained, it had filled with a small amount of fluid. He did this in office, numbed me up, made a small inscision and then stitched it up. Within 6 months I was back on stage, and yes I was back to using all the drugs accociated with prep.. To this day I still use AIs (when nescessay), I'm scripted Aromasin through my regular doc. I actually prefer a low dose of masteron to keep my E2 where I like it. I will say also, I had a few times over the past couple years where my E2 was off the chart (130 and above), and I've never had anything such as a "lump" come back in either side of my pec. On occasion, when I raise my test dose (I usually keep it low, 300/400mg per week), I get a tiny bit of sensitivity in both sides, but it goes away within a week.

One thing I recommend is make sure you pick a surgeon that will give you plenty of after care. I had one full year worth of after care with him, the first couple months I saw him regularly, then it was every couple months I would stop in for check ups. He was awesome, his staff was awesome, I felt extremely comfortable every time I went to see him. There was nothing hidden, he was upfront and professional from the day I had my consultation..he had done multiple patients in my area who were bodybuilders who referred me.. couldn't be happier, best thing I did for myself...

if you have the cash this guy is the best there is . does tons of top BB and models.
i think last time i checked he was 6-7 k .. total gland removal
http://gynecomastia-md.com/
I have an appointment with this guy, but wow! I can tell that he sure isn't going to be cheap if I decide to go through with this, because he charges $250 just for the initial consultation!!! They demand your credit card number just to make the appointment!!! Something tells me this is going to put a serious dent in my bank account, but if this guy is one of the best, then that would prevent serious problems down the road I'm sure.

God damn. Did you obey? Also, have you had any recurring gyno?

No gyno didn't come back. Yes I obeyed, i waited a week and tried to lift and run. Hurt like a bitch. I also had a wrap that I had to wear 24/7 for a month. This was also back in 2001. So techniques may have changed since then

I had it done roughly 4 years ago, extremely happy with the results even this far after. I had both glands removed and had lipo on both sides to contour it in. I can't even see the scars at this point.. at the time I was competing, when you get down to 3/4% bf it really shows itself in a bad way..

To answer the Op question.. I was only taking my script 200mg weekly injections at the time I was about to have surgery. I had this all planned. I stopped the injections 2 weeks prior (it was my call), I felt it was best to just stop completely. The doc did know about my AAS use, he was very open and upfront with everything. From a medical stand point, even after removing both glands he informed me that from a microscopic level that he can't remove every single cell that could be effected, basically saying there is always a small chance to have it re occur, but, most of the time it will not, and for me, it has never resurfaced... After the surgery I think I waited a couple months before starting back on my weekly 200mg script injections. Also, I waited 2 full weeks before doing anything gym related. When I got back in the gym, I was doing very minimal stuff, mainly walking on the treadmill and light lower body workouts, just basically trying to get my circulation and heart rate going... During this time I had to go back to see the doc on two separate occasions to have one side reopened and drained, it had filled with a small amount of fluid. He did this in office, numbed me up, made a small inscision and then stitched it up. Within 6 months I was back on stage, and yes I was back to using all the drugs accociated with prep.. To this day I still use AIs (when nescessay), I'm scripted Aromasin through my regular doc. I actually prefer a low dose of masteron to keep my E2 where I like it. I will say also, I had a few times over the past couple years where my E2 was off the chart (130 and above), and I've never had anything such as a "lump" come back in either side of my pec. On occasion, when I raise my test dose (I usually keep it low, 300/400mg per week), I get a tiny bit of sensitivity in both sides, but it goes away within a week.

One thing I recommend is make sure you pick a surgeon that will give you plenty of after care. I had one full year worth of after care with him, the first couple months I saw him regularly, then it was every couple months I would stop in for check ups. He was awesome, his staff was awesome, I felt extremely comfortable every time I went to see him. There was nothing hidden, he was upfront and professional from the day I had my consultation..he had done multiple patients in my area who were bodybuilders who referred me.. couldn't be happier, best thing I did for myself...

awesome. Yeah this guy said he would only charge me for facility use and not the surgeon fee for a full year should any complications arise.

How much mast do you like to run per mg of test? Thinking of using masteron myself as part of my cruise. Right now I cruise on 200mg per week of test E. I was thinking of running test at 125 mg and masteron at 75mg to cruise instead and then blast with whatever compounds I like.

Also, do you like aromisin more than arimidex? I have a ton of adex on hand but for me I've had a bad experience with it; sore joints, low sex drive, dizziness, insomnia, etc. I've dosed it as low as .5mg every 2 days and still get some insomnia.

Jester, about how long was it until you felt you were completely healed? And about how long was it until you felt that, appearance-wise, it was settled to where it looked the way it was going to look?

Originally Posted by bc123jm
if you have the cash this guy is the best there is . does tons of top BB and models.

bc wasn't lying about this guy being expensive. I called his office and made an appointment, and not only do they demand a credit card number and charge you $250 just for a 20minute consultation visit, but they told me that his basic gyno surgery costs $8,600 and they do not accept any medical insurance regardless of which company you have it with. They said that some extensive Gyno surgeries that he does run as high as $10K and even for the basic $8,600 deal (which does include complete gland removal just like bc said) they also charge you for the cost of sending out the removed glands out to a lab to check for cancer, and that's in addition to the $8,600

I almost fell off my chair when they told me this on the telephone. So I have to decide whether or not I'm going to cancel my appointment or keep it in order to talk to the guy. This guy is definitely high end.

Originally Posted by bc123jm

bc wasn't lying about this guy being expensive. I called his office and made an appointment, and not only do they demand a credit card number and charge you $250 just for a 20minute consultation visit, but they told me that his basic gyno surgery costs $8,600 and they do not accept any medical insurance regardless of which company you have it with. They said that some extensive Gyno surgeries that he does run as high as $10K and even for the basic $8,600 deal (which does include complete gland removal just like bc said) they also charge you for the cost of sending out the removed glands out to a lab to check for cancer, and that's in addition to the $8,600

I almost fell off my chair when they told me this on the telephone. So I have to decide whether or not I'm going to cancel my appointment or keep it in order to talk to the guy. This guy is definitely high end.

Fuck all that. You can get the same shit done for 1/2 that and be just as good. Cost doesn't not make a person or thing better. I got a fucking Rolex that cost 10k and each month looses 10 fucking minutes. I got a fossil watch I wear to work that cost $50 bucks and never looses time.

Mine was $4400 7 weeks ago (Pittsburgh-local plastic surgeon). And if you do enough reading you'll find some folks that are unhappy with Dr. Blau (can't please every one I suppose). I chose to interview many doctors locally and pick the one I thought was best versus traveling to see someone that I was told was the best by some in the fitness community.

Last edited:
awesome. Yeah this guy said he would only charge me for facility use and not the surgeon fee for a full year should any complications arise.

How much mast do you like to run per mg of test? Thinking of using masteron myself as part of my cruise. Right now I cruise on 200mg per week of test E. I was thinking of running test at 125 mg and masteron at 75mg to cruise instead and then blast with whatever compounds I like.

Also, do you like aromisin more than arimidex? I have a ton of adex on hand but for me I've had a bad experience with it; sore joints, low sex drive, dizziness, insomnia, etc. I've dosed it as low as .5mg every 2 days and still get some insomnia.

I usually run Mast around 300mg/week, that usually keeps my E2 in the mid 20s where I feel best..I've ran mast as high as 900mg before, but like other compounds higher doesn't always equal better results.. I've been scripted Aromasin for years now. I've used A-dex in the past, but Aromasin works much better for me.

Jester, about how long was it until you felt you were completely healed? And about how long was it until you felt that, appearance-wise, it was settled to where it looked the way it was going to look?

Id say for me, roughly 3 months when it was finally healed. I had some swelling and bad bruising for a few weeks after the surgery. I had to wear compression bands and also a compression shirt. I had the surgery done on a Friday, and I went back to work Monday, kinda had no choice as I was just starting a new job at the time. As far as look, although I did a show six months later, I'd have to say about 4 months is when I felt I could really see the final result of how it was going to look. I also used a scar type gel the entire time, it helped a lot to keep the scars flat and unoticable. I can't even see them anymore unless I really look closely...

Get Shredded!
Fuck all that. You can get the same shit done for 1/2 that and be just as good. Cost doesn't not make a person or thing better. I got a fucking Rolex that cost 10k and each month looses 10 fucking minutes. I got a fossil watch I wear to work that cost $50 bucks and never looses time.

Mine was $4400 7 weeks ago (Pittsburgh-local plastic surgeon). And if you do enough reading you'll find some folks that are unhappy with Dr. Blau (can't please every one I suppose). I chose to interview many doctors locally and pick the one I thought was best versus traveling to see someone that I was told was the best by some in the fitness community.
Thanks guys. I think what I might do is keep my appointment with Dr. Blau even though I think it's a little ridiculous of him charging $250 for the consultation. But like you suggested, I plan on meeting with several surgeons about this before I make a decision. I want to compare what several of them say, and what answers I get to my questions from them, and hopefully I'll be able to weed out the garbage from those discussions.

Back