• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Video games

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who plays them and what does everyone play?

myself ps4, battlefield 1 and r6 siege.

i like to play high as fuck, somewhere between eating and jerking off

PS4, gta 5 and metal gear solid 5, now that I think about it all I've played in the last 10 years has been gta and mgs with a little nba 2k

I play PS4 and Xbox One, but currently playing The Witcher 3 on XB1.

I play World of Warcraft ... Lol ya I just said that and I'm also a mythic raider

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Played a shit ton of Quake, the original fps and the only online multiplayer for a long time.

I sometimes play rocket league on my homies computer when I get high, it's fun

Xbox one here. Currently playing fx2 pinball, prominence poker, black ops 3 only occasionally now. Download NBA jam played it twice was bored and haven't since lol. Overall just bored with games right now. Might buy For Honor when it comes out in February. Hopefully I can rent it first though lol

Haven't played in years. But when I did I was into call of duty, GTA, and Skyrim(lol).

Played WoW from 12-19 years old. Recently I've been playing some Diablo 3 on ps4. Also play dark souls 3, bf1, ff15....pokemon on the DS. I play a lot of games, mostly rpgs though. I love gaming.

I play World of Warcraft ... Lol ya I just said that and I'm also a mythic raider

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I listened to 2 guys at work talk about wow so much I could have leveled to 80 and done 25 man raids before I even started playing lol. Which I never did but I had 25 billion dps with my fire mage in my head lol. If I ever played which would be never I would be a dwarf tank like cartman in the Southpark episode.

IML Gear Cream!
Played WoW from 12-19 years old. Recently I've been playing some Diablo 3 on ps4. Also play dark souls 3, bf1, ff15....pokemon on the DS. I play a lot of games, mostly rpgs though. I love gaming.

I played alot of Diablo 3 reaper of souls on Xbox 360. Had a few mod pieces for my barbarian that I could solo torment 10 and never die. Got boring after awhile.

I downloaded the game and started it the other day. I am at the very beginning so far, but I liked it a lot. It is interesting to discover how things will be developing further. I am from Cardiff https://postcodefinder.net/wales/cardiff. Are there any players from my area? Maybe you know some local community? I would like to create one for the discussion.

Ps4.
Rdr2
Ww2
R6 siege
Gta

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I have Nintendo, retro NES and retro Atari

Once is awhile I will play Mike Tysons Punchout, Mario 1, 2 and 3. Jungle Hunt and Pitfall on the atari.

We own literally a dozen systems, Xbox, Xbox 1, Wii, and all the retro sets, I don't have the Sega yet but will get it, but I rarely play. I also wouldnt mind getting the old Turbo Graphix 16 and also a set many of you may not know, NEO GEO.

My girls play Minecraft and Lego Marvel heroes. But truly the systems and money we spent are underutilized.

Back