• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Genotropin Cartridge vs. Genotropin Pen

brownizhuge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

I've seen advertisements for the geno pens practically everywhere, yet seen very few places that sell cartridges. I've used the pens before and can definitely feel the affects of the pharma HGH, and not to mention smell that distinct smell. However, can you guys tell me if the Geno cartridges are a legit product? I only ask, because I've seen only 1 or 2 places that sell the cartridge, yet seen many vendors that sell the pen.

I'm thinking of making a purchase for the cartridges, but just want to know if it is an authentic Pfizer product.

Thanks!

You really just need to blood work on them. I got some from PSL sometime back since I believe they are a reliable and legit lab. I had a friend test them and that test came back pretty good. I believe around 20ng as I remember. It could have been better, but seems there is always some other factors involved. He posted the results somewhere.

Back