• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to know what to do?

IML Gear Cream!
Steriods

Well said brotha most people dont wanna do the woek and just want to find a short cut

i want everyone in this shitty chain gym i train at to not read Monte's post...i want them to all quit and get the fuck out of the way...

Hahaha! Me fuckin too! I get road rage in the gym from people being in the damn way. I can’t go much earlier than I do now unless I want to only sleep 5 hours.

Excellent post montego1! Damn, this is at the core of our life style!

Here is the rub.

Most guys aren't fucking patient enough to learn their own bodies now days.

Most guys think there is a secret diet that works best.

Most guys don't REALLY track their food.

Most guys THINK they train hard but really dont.

Fucking pin size, strongest oral, best lab all that stuff means jack shit until you can eat and train.

Here is a challenge.

1) Get an app on your phone and track ALL of your food HONESTLY. Even track that slice of cake you had you fat piece of shit. Put it in there. Be honest with yourself.

2) Figure out your maintenance calories, again this will require some effort... Like 3 minutes. Split those calories 50% protein, 30% carb, 20% fat. Carbs and protein are 4 calories a gram and fat is 9 calories a gram. I did you work for you.

3) the next time you train, add 15lbs to every lift and don't fucking stop until you puke or get lightheaded. Even getting lightheaded means you rest for a few and get back under the fucking bar. Do this EVERY time you train.

4) be patient! Be patient! Be patient! Don't quit on 3 days because it isn't fun. Don't quit in a week because you haven't gained 10lbs, don't quit in a month because you are almost there! It takes fucking time and patience and attention to detail and food and hard ass gut busting fucking work when you REALLY want to go home.

It takes some big fucking nuts to eat right, train hard and go balls deep every day. Not many can do it, even myself but, I do it 95% of the time and it kinda shows.

Stop blaming pins and gear and tighten up the other stuff that's REALLY important.

Tren
For those who never saw it, here's your motivation for the day.

Great post. Thanks for the kick in the rear.

I don't even know that I should do my compounds before my isolation movements. 20 years in the iron game :roflmao:

BOY!!!! Is this thread worth reviving! Funny Monte, I bet you haven’t changed your thought here in 5 years.
Yet look what we have seen transpire, come and go in that time.

I don't even know that I should do my compounds before my isolation movements. 20 years in the iron game :roflmao:
Is that a fact?
So never do say a leg curl or extension before a squat movement?
Even if I’m progressing on my squat movement week to week?
Will a leg curl effect the squat movement or will it make it safer?
Never do a fly before a press?
Even if I’m progressing on my press week to week?
So you think even older guys or guys with more wear and tear or have problems targeting the muscle with bigger compound movements shouldn’t isolate first?

Here is the rub.

Fucking pin size, strongest oral, best lab all that stuff means jack shit until you can eat and train.

Here is a challenge.

1) Get an app on your phone and track ALL of your food HONESTLY. Even track that slice of cake you had you fat piece of shit. Put it in there. Be honest with yourself.

2) Figure out your maintenance calories, again this will require some effort... Like 3 minutes. Split those calories 50% protein, 30% carb, 20% fat. Carbs and protein are 4 calories a gram and fat is 9 calories a gram. I did you work for you.

3) the next time you train, add 15lbs to every lift and don't fucking stop until you puke or get lightheaded. Even getting lightheaded means you rest for a few and get back under the fucking bar. Do this EVERY time you train.

4) be patient! Be patient! Be patient! Don't quit on 3 days because it isn't fun. Don't quit in a week because you haven't gained 10lbs, don't quit in a month because you are almost there! It takes fucking time and patience and attention to detail and food and hard ass gut busting fucking work when you REALLY want to go home.

It takes some big fucking nuts to eat right, train hard and go balls deep every day. Not many can do it, even myself but, I do it 95% of the time and it kinda shows.

Stop blaming pins and gear and tighten up the other stuff that's REALLY important.

Tren
Fuckn right bro!! That's a Fuckn truth bomb! Those people who feel offended by it .....it's for you!! Transformation takes years this shit ain't no frat boy pump set shit this is gritty fucking work the type of shit most aren't even willing to do and haven't even fathomed a level this grimy even existed! Awesome thread big dog! That's some real ass shit! I was watching an interview with nick and walker the other day and the interviewer asked him ...so I've heard that bodybuilding is like 60% diet 40% working out or something what would you say? Nick walker was like what? I don't know who told you that buddy this shit is 100% diet 100% training 100% commitment 100% all day everyday

Bad ass shit true ass shit! Letssss goooooo

Get Shredded!
Everything I do is spot on....except...is diet .
My diet is lean and clean but I never get enough nutrients in, If I did weigh everything out and took all in consideration I'd be shocked over 1500cals day. I may eat 1 small plate of chicken,burger,or steak at dinner rest of the day i may eat a bowel of cheerios, water, some milk, juice, small bag of chips maybe... if I ate correctly like original post and put down the food right I'd blow up big as hell, I just can't get the appetite no more I'd rather be 215pds~ than 280+pds hate walking around at that weight and I still carry alot of water/fat at that weight poor big ramy must hurt like a mofo

Here is the rub.

Here is a challenge.

Tren

Damn.

Words to live by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great statement..."Most guys aren't fucking patient enough to learn their own bodies now days."

I spent years trying to do what worked for others. Once I took the time to do learn what macros, workouts, rest and gear worked best for me and my goals things really changed. It takes time and consistency in and out of the gym...

Here is the rub.

Here is a challenge.

Tren
100%

Yet..We see it daily...
I try and tell people it's not the Destination..
It's the Ride...

First Cycles all over the place, Tren used without proper experience with other Very Effective compounds First..
Health being cast to the Wind, until a needed wakeUp call in the ER...
Or
Estrogen Issues..

All of which,
Can be Totally Avoided...
Z...

But what if I want to look like The Rock? I already got all his tattoos, buy his products and wear his clothes. I NEED steroid to look like him in six months or less. BTW, I look like Kevin Hart atm.

I bust my ass in the gym 6days a wk.
I don't have that thin beach body a lot of you guy's have but i still walk out of that gym like a champ.
Im not the biggest or the toughest but power lifting is what i like nobody will or can take that from me. So if i want to eat that big piece of cake i just can't. Im not that weak.

This 254lb body can def keep up with the best of them trust me just cuz im 40 don't play yourself i can def hang with most not all most 20 yr olds.

I like what mont is saying i agree the gym is were my heart is im dedicated for 20yrs now and tbere is no slowing down no matter how many times labs fucked me over both bunk trash shit tub gear. I still stand tall. Like a boss chest out..

Cheapthreads out..
I can't wait to see 250lbs again. I'm headed back down as fast as possible. I just have to remember that I didn't get fat in a day.

As for you; if you are happy with the way you look, and everything is healthy, keep enjoying life.

But what if I want to look like The Rock? I already got all his tattoos, buy his products and wear his clothes. I NEED steroid to look like him in six months or less. BTW, I look like Kevin Hart atm.
I look like Kevin James at the moment. 🤷‍♂️

I was going to say Dwayne Allman but I figured the reference would be lost on most.

IML Gear Cream!
Here is the rub.

Here is a challenge.

Tren
Well said. Thanks for the advice.

Wish there was a food scale machine that not only weighs the food, but can also tell you the amount of protein, carbs, and fats in the food item.

Here is the rub.

Here is a challenge.

Tren
Love this!☝️
Says it all.
Straight to the point no bullshit!!
Train hard
Nutrition dialed in..
Proper rest when able...
That's the main ingrediantz!!
Aas is the secret sauce!!
Big fan of logging your meals,cheats,etc..
Bulking/cutting/maintaining
Logging is pivotal!🤙

Here is the rub.

Here is a challenge.

Tren
How much more truthful can ya get than that!!!

Gospel I tell ya!!!

Lmao
Didn't know I had posted above..
Guess I reread it?
But still hit me the same!

Here is the rub.

Here is a challenge.

Tren
That Sir, is an extra large serving of truth! Love It ! :love:

Mont..does bull shit around..
I know he's constantly training and competing..
But..
When he post..people Listen..
I do..
Z...

Damn auto correct and old fingers..
He does not BS around..!!!
You get it Raw..take it, or leave it..
Z...

Back