• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bodyfat estimate?

YungJoc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
a916c35738402f2aab182c2dd4e8fbd4.jpg

And flexed (obviously not visible) Obviously decent lighting lol. Also I don't usually look this small. Majorly depleted

I was thinking 15% approximately.

You can see abs at 10%...which become more visible and defined as the bf gets lower.

Definitely still high mid double digits but visuals aren't ever really accurate. If you really want to know, look up dexa or hydrostatic reads in your area. Will run about $50 give or take. It's worth it, so you take the guesswork out.

Get a better photo up you look smooth in this shot so I say 17 or 18 percent. Post up a better shot after you workout with a pump.

Man, looks like 23%-25% to me.

Looks like me when I first started. My wife was a personal trainer and was certified to use calipers.

She guesstimate I was about 24%

I'd say 18-20%
better pic would be good

but I can't help but think...... This is what 6 cycles have got you? And you cruise?

Wow 6 cycles? I was gonna say that he must not use aaa cuz he doesn't look like he hits the gym. And no disrespect intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah you need to get someone to look over your diet and training. You wasting money on gear. I be worried less about body fat and more about lack of lean mass. You really need a good clean bulk build your mass up before cutting fat off. In my opinion. Like said above no disrespect

Wow 6 cycles? I was gonna say that he must not use aaa cuz he doesn't look like he hits the gym. And no disrespect intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree with you fellas. Not trying to be rude, but there is no way this guy has done even 1 cycle. If so, you need a new source!

All sarcasm and criticism aside, the biggest change you can make would happen with the right diet and workout routine.

Biggest drop in body fat for me came with those two combined and cruising on test only, no blasting anything.

You started a thread the other day asking why deca is considered a bulking compound when it is so low on the anabolic table. You know what is the most anabolic thing you can do? Get under 12% body fat. Until you do that your body is not nearly as anabolic and efficient at building muscle.

I'm not saying you should not use the drugs as they can help, but they are a very small part of a much bigger picture when it comes to building muscle and leaning out.

not to be overly critical, but does it really matter?
if your goal is to look Jacked you have a ways to go.
focus on building muscle without adding any more bf.

Bro looking good six cycles. Get a couple of more under your belt and you might even start to look like you've been in a gym once or twice.

Don't let these jealous cunts discourage you. I recommend 100mg/day Tren Ace, 120mcg/day clen, 40mg/day superdrol, 200mg/day proviron, 200mcg/day T3. I believe in you .

Lol bad pic like I said. 6 cycles estimated but I've never ran anything major. Only compound other than test or Dbol was tren at 350mg
d0c8aa2f2bf5d61332a6a985d49571ad.jpg

I don't really take pics

Bro looking good six cycles. Get a couple of more under your belt and you might even start to look like you've been in a gym once or twice.

Don't let these jealous cunts discourage you. I recommend 100mg/day Tren Ace, 120mcg/day clen, 40mg/day superdrol, 200mg/day proviron, 200mcg/day T3. I believe in you .

Is this the pit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd say 18-20%
better pic would be good

but I can't help but think...... This is what 6 cycles have got you? And you cruise?

It's been a long road lol. Started out with not much knowledge (should've seen how I looked before.. seriously skinny fat) not knowing which sources to use which for probably 3 maybe even 4 cycles resulted in me using bunk or under dosed gear. Even during those cycles I thought I'd make gains with no diet (like I said no knowledge) but my previous bulk I got up to 248. My arms hit 17 3/4 at about the same bodyfat as now

Get Shredded!
Is this the pit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mad that I gave him an honest critique?

If he's really ran 6 cycles what I wrote is definitely not far fetched for him to do, really the only thing I might lower is the T3 but I gave him that dosage because he clearly has no fucking clue what a diet is, probably can't even spell it. :coffee:

You mad that I gave him an honest critique?

If he's really ran 6 cycles what I wrote is definitely not far fetched for him to do, really the only thing I might lower is the T3 but I gave him that dosage because he clearly has no fucking clue what a diet is, probably can't even spell it. :coffee:

Alright chill buddy. Not everyone has the same starting point or genetics even. Read my previous post. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. I do diet but I do agree i could look better with how long I've lifted

Alright chill buddy. Not everyone has the same starting point or genetics even. Read my previous post. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. I do diet but I do agree i could look better with how long I've lifted

Son I invented the word tranquility.. :coffee: I stand by what I posted even if you're to blind to understand why. Tell you what, I'll give you the secret advice none of these other 'nice, helpful' cunts won't give you. Which is: put down the needle and pills, pull out your credit card if God bless you have one, and hire yourself a trainer to train you on what a diet is and what it means to put the work into working out. Thank me later.

Son I invented the word tranquility.. :coffee: I stand by what I posted even if you're to blind to understand why. Tell you what, I'll give you the secret advice none of these other 'nice, helpful' cunts won't give you. Which is: put down the needle and pills, pull out your credit card if God bless you have one, and hire yourself a trainer to train you on what a diet is and what it means to put the work into working out. Thank me later.

Lol no need to do that but thanks for the tip

If you want a good coach pm me and I'll show you one of the best. He's not cheap but the good things in life never are.

If you want a good coach pm me and I'll show you one of the best. He's not cheap but the good things in life never are.

I agree with you to an extent but pictures do no justice. I know plenty about diet and nutrition

I'm not mad at all. But the op doesn't need to be on all that gear. He needs diet and training.
That last advice is exactly what he needs. Get a trainer and a diet coach.
Run a trt cruise if you need to be on gear.
get your shit together, then think about adding more gear if needed

I'm not mad at all. But the op doesn't need to be on all that gear. He needs diet and training.

I've never ran more than 500mg test (almost a gram when using suspension with it) and 30 mg Dbol. Tren one for 4 weeks but I've really not ran heavy compounds.

Obviously that's what he needs but you've been around long enough skip to know that these young fuckups are going to do what they want regardless of what they're told. Clearly he wants to run gear and he will regardless of what we know he should do so I laid out a reasonable cycle for someone with that much experience that will obtain results regardless of how shitty the diet and training may be.

Back