• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone Acetate "MENT" (Lab result update 2021)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are pleased to announce to the friends, customers and supporters of PSL the NEW release of EP "Trestolone Acetate"..

~Lab result update 2021~

Here at PSL we want the name of our product line "Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..
More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, as we start the new year we wish to display our commitment to you by providing you with NEW products,
and better customer care!

We are a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keep you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..
It is our pleasure to introduce the newest product in our line www.PuritySourceLabs.ru gives you "Trestolone Acetate" by www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
This is focused on meeting the needs of our customers,
by providing you with the service and resources unmatched in quality and functionality...
K7NaOdu.jpg

(Are you ready to take your lifts up a notch,
click the image below)

Last edited:
Outstanding.
This is a game changer for sure.
And with PSL's reputation, no need to worry about quality.
Can't wait to see some reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now its out of the bag. what do you think.? who is ready to run some of this bad boy? I know I'm ready to tackle some of this..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

How's it normally dosed?? I'm just not familiar with this compound.

I believe its 50 mg/ml
if I'm wrong I apologize

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

It's an amazing product. I ran a shitload back in the day when PO first introduced it. 50mg EOD was great, 50 Ed was absolutely nuts. Make sure you guys have your ancillaries in line, estrogen and gyno creep fast with this product.

once again, great job PSL. This will be a crowd pleaser.

Looks great! Can't wait to read reviews on this

IML Gear Cream!
It's an amazing product. I ran a shitload back in the day when PO first introduced it. 50mg EOD was great, 50 Ed was absolutely nuts. Make sure you guys have your ancillaries in line, estrogen and gyno creep fast with this product.

I heard it can give Prolactin issues as well ?...

Depending on the individual and the sensitivity some people can experience prolactin issues much like they would with anadrol... when dealing with compounds some people swear by them and others won't even go near them it's all individual based... the beautiful thing about this compound is you can use it for a variety of things, especially cutting if you limit your carbs, the results can be absolutely amazing...

- - - Updated - - -

This.... what he said is pretty much spot-on and very accurate for most...

I heard it can give Prolactin issues as well ?...
Absolutely brother. Its a brutal comoound that way. I know guys that love it for the gains but refuse to run it no matter what because of the sides it comes with. Dont let that scare anyone of you though, everyone has got to try trest atleast once.luckily enough, I'm not prone so I love this product. Its like no other compound I've ever ran. Like vision said, its great to run when restricting garbs, very forgiving compound.

Need any testers from a self proclaimed seasoned pro on trest ace psl lol

Last edited:
I ain't never scared shoot some this way^ lol

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Absolutely brother. Its a brutal comoound that way. I know guys that love it for the gains but refuse to run it no matter what because of the sides it comes with. Dont let that scare anyone of you though, everyone has got to try trest atleast once.luckily enough, I'm not prone so I love this product. Its like no other compound I've ever ran. Like vision said, its great to run when restricting garbs, very forgiving compound.

Need any testers from a self proclaimed seasoned pro on trest ace psl lol

No testers at the moment..... why do you ask? Are you interested in the product? If so I'm sure I can make something happen for you... ;)

I want to try it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No testers at the moment..... why do you ask? Are you interested in the product? If so I'm sure I can make something happen for you... ;)
Honestly, you guys have been overly generous to me with allowing me to test some of your products so I can't accept anything more as far as freebies from you brother. Rest assured I will be placing an order though to try yours out. It's an amazing product, and coming from PSL I'm sure it's just as good as the best I've ran in the past. Thanks vision.

Trest sounds amazing. I am considering running it after this cruise. Pros outweigh the cons!

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Good shit triple ot that's some real shit bro way to show love much respect

Get Shredded!
Honestly, you guys have been overly generous to me with allowing me to test some of your products so I can't accept anything more as far as freebies from you brother. Rest assured I will be placing an order though to try yours out. It's an amazing product, and coming from PSL I'm sure it's just as good as the best I've ran in the past. Thanks vision.

Of all my years doing this that simply has to be the most humble response I have ever seen... it's friends like you that we have that we appreciate and we actually get great satisfaction giving you items, because we know that YOU appreciate it... if there's ever anything that myself or our associate can assist you with please do not hesitate...

Of all my years doing this that simply has to be the most humble response I have ever seen... it's friends like you that we have that we appreciate and we actually get great satisfaction giving you items, because we know that YOU appreciate it... if there's ever anything that myself or our associate can assist you with please do not hesitate...
I appreciate the nod Vision, I truly do. You guys have always been great to me. Everything from you and your reps going above and beyond to help me, to your products being reliable and trustworthy. You and your team flat out have it going on in every way possible. I've been looking for trest ace that I can trust ever since PO quit producing, now I can confide in PSL for filling that gap. I'll be in touch, this spring I would like to run a non sponsored log of it in your subforum if that is okay with you and PSL.

Last edited:
Good shit triple ot that's some real shit bro way to show love much respect

Thanks pal. You will enjoy PSL and their products. Solid place to be right here.

I am running trest right now. Im interested in comparing. Had to go off board to get it, so I'm glad to see a reputable asf sponsor now carries this. I'll be placing an order as well vis. Currently running...
600mg/wk test e
50mg/ed trest ace
25mg/ed (split dose 12 hours) aromasin
.5mg/eod prami (dosed before bed)

Last edited:
I am running trest right now. Im interested in comparing. Had to go off board to get it, so I'm glad to see a reputable asf sponsor now carries this. I'll be placing an order as well vis. Currently running...
600mg/wk test e
50mg/ed trest ace
25mg/ed (split dose 12 hours) aromasin
.5mg/eod prami (dosed before bed)

;) Absolutely Brother, you're a solid in this community and I seen you contribute numerous times and assisting others...Soon as we launch the product and open our International service, we can set something up with you..That would be great, Just keep the name of the other Trest you're using out, because of by chance EP's trest snuffs the shit out of the other brand, I don't wont it to appear like bashing, I operate with honor and I wouldn't want a lab doing that to me, not that you would do that, I just have to put this out there... :)

Wow, I've never even heard of this type of AAS before, let alone have any familiarity with it. I just did a net search on it though. Very interesting.

Been doing a little research on this compound. And I keep hearing about how hard it shuts u down, as well as the estrogenic sides. If doing this along with test and deca, which AI would u run and at what dose?

Been doing a little research on this compound. And I keep hearing about how hard it shuts u down, as well as the estrogenic sides. If doing this along with test and deca, which AI would u run and at what dose?

I'm running aromasin @25mg ed, i do have letro if needed. Im showing no signs of high e2.

also running prami @0.5mg eod

I'll determine any changes when i get my bloodwork.

I'm running aromasin @25mg ed, i do have letro if needed. Im showing no signs of high e2.

also running prami @0.5mg eod

I'll determine any changes when i get my bloodwork.​
If/when I choose to run this Trestolone gear, it might be a tight rope walk for me trying to avoid gyno symptoms and also the knee pain that both Aromasin and Letro give me. And I experienced gyno symptoms a number of years ago with Trenbolone Acetate. So I guess i would need to use either Nolva or Roxaphene, with some Cabergoline, and limit the Aromasin to once a week. BTW, how many weeks do you plan on running the Trestolone for?​

If/when I choose to run this Trestolone gear, it might be a tight rope walk for me trying to avoid gyno symptoms and also the knee pain that both Aromasin and Letro give me. And I experienced gyno symptoms a number of years ago with Trenbolone Acetate. So I guess i would need to use either Nolva or Roxaphene, with some Cabergoline, and limit the Aromasin to once a week. BTW, how many weeks do you plan on running the Trestolone for?​

my personal opinion is this isn't the drug to use if you aren't going to use ai. its e2 conversion is a 7-alpha-methyl...much more potent, and likely to get out of hand quickly. High e2 may cause prolactin issues and(or) make it harder to treat. Nolva will help with e2 related gyno, but won't help you with prolactin and(or) progesterone sides.

Back