• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trestolone Acetate "MENT" (Lab result update 2021)

Getting there.still down 20lbs. Getting better every day. Thanks cor asking.

Hang in there man.. that weight will be back up in no time. First thing is first, recover...

If you need anything man you just let me know...

Can't wait to try this product! Psl is one of the only producers I have found for it. EP is on top of their game to run this market! Keep the potency high fellas!

I had just started looking for trest and saw your thread. Now i know were to get it from. I trust these guys completely. I want to try this to help me get some size and strength back. How long do you run it for at say 50mg eod?
Common practice is 50mg EOD or ED for 6-8 weeks. I did 50mg ED for 10 weeks. 10/10 would/will do again.

Common practice is 50mg EOD or ED for 6-8 weeks. I did 50mg ED for 10 weeks. 10/10 would/will do again.
I'm not sure what you mean by "10/10" but if you don't mind me asking, what did you stack it with? And did the stack include Test? My understanding is that Trestolone is so androgenic, that using Test along with it is optional rather than mandatory.

I'd give my left nut to be able to try trest out at a high enough dosage lol I just can't justify the cost! I'd like to see more people running it though to see what it's capable of! It intrigues me more than some of the other exotic gear!

I'm not sure what you mean by "10/10" but if you don't mind me asking, what did you stack it with? And did the stack include Test? My understanding is that Trestolone is so androgenic, that using Test along with it is optional rather than mandatory.
10/10 as in 10 out of 10. Meaning I would certainly run it again :)

And you are correct. Trestalone is the ONLY compound that can mimic testosterone's biological functions. In fact, it does it better. Libido, alpha feeling, etc are all amplified by trest. Can be run as a standalone with no issues.

10/10 as in 10 out of 10. Meaning I would certainly run it again :)

And you are correct. Trestalone is the ONLY compound that can mimic testosterone's biological functions. In fact, it does it better. Libido, alpha feeling, etc are all amplified by trest. Can be run as a standalone with no issues.

Hey bro! What dose did you run it at? How many pins per week?

Ment is no joke potent as fuck I'm sure psl produced so bomb stuff.

Just have your a/i on hand because estro can shoot through the roof

50mg ED bro. I was thick and heavy. But not dry in the slightest. Very wet compound.
Were you eating any high sodium foods, (canned soup, ham, bacon, sausage, or cheese)or use a lot of table salt? And how much bloat did you experience with it? I mean were your ankles and face blown up and puffy? And how was your BP? Did it skyrocket? Just curious because I placed an order for two cycles worth of Trestolone. Still waiting for the remainder of the order to be shipped. So I already pulled that trigger. Haven't tried it yet though.

Last edited:
Were you eating any high sodium foods canned soup, ham, bacon, sausage, or cheese or use a lot of table salt?

I just bloated reading that!
Facial_edema.jpg

Were you eating any high sodium foods, (canned soup, ham, bacon, sausage, or cheese)or use a lot of table salt? And how much bloat did you experience with it? I mean were your ankles and face blown up and puffy? And how was your BP? Did it skyrocket? Just curious because I placed an order for two cycles worth of Trestolone. Still waiting for the remainder of the order to be shipped. So I already pulled that trigger. Haven't tried it yet though.

When you do run it let everyone know how it treats you.very interested in this.

Bacon occasionally but in general my sodium intake was moderate. The bloat was nothing unbearable. No edema or anything...just a very wet bulky look. Similar anadrol IME. Never actually checked my BP that I can remember.

Get Shredded!
LOL...I sure hope that isn't a pic of you. Cuz that looks like a morgue shot of a corpse

You saying I need more AI's hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's a dead body...not sure...It's smiling tho

You saying I need more AI's hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's a dead body...not sure...It's smiling tho
LOL....yep, kinda creepy alright.:D Kinda reminds me how some families take pictures of their loved ones' cadavers as they lay in the casket during the wake services....just plain creepy if you ask me.

LOL....yep, kinda creepy alright.:D Kinda reminds me how some families take pictures of their loved ones' cadavers as they lay in the casket during the wake services....just plain creepy if you ask me.

You ever see the pimped out one from Mexico? my man was pimped... no joke..

You ever see the pimped out one from Mexico? my man was pimped... no joke..
Nope..never saw that one. I've heard some old timers tell me about how some Irish and English people in Europe used to take the cadavers of their dead before rigamortice set in, dress them up in nice clothing, and sit them up on a chair next to a table with a glass in their hand, and sit around the table drinking as if to pretend to be drinking one last time with their deceased family member. If that's even true, I'm really not sure if that was before the undertaker embalmed the cadaver or afterwards. My guess would be afterwards.

Nope..never saw that one. I've heard some old timers tell me about how some Irish and English people in Europe used to take the cadavers of their dead before rigamortice set in, dress them up in nice clothing, and sit them up on a chair next to a table with a glass in their hand, and sit around the table drinking as if to pretend to be drinking one last time with their deceased family member. If that's even true, I'm really not sure if that was before the undertaker embalmed the cadaver or afterwards. My guess would be afterwards.

I heard the same thing..I recall seeing vintage pics and being like "damn shes cute" and my momma saying "yeah well shes dead"...or course mom, its 150 years ago... No son, shes LIKE DEAD-DEAD in the pic.. WTF??

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, vision get back to me on messenger my brother

HIT ME UP AGAIN... you know how the phone is, it sucks.. I have it near by now

I heard the same thing..I recall seeing vintage pics and being like "damn shes cute" and my momma saying "yeah well shes dead"...or course mom, its 150 years ago... No son, shes LIKE DEAD-DEAD in the pic.. WTF??

- - - Updated - - -

HIT ME UP AGAIN... you know how the phone is, it sucks.. I have it near by now

Just sent my brother

New results

We are pleased to announce to the friends, customers and supporters of PSL the NEW release of EP "Trestolone Acetate" lab test results..

~Lab result update 2021~

Here at PSL we want the name of our product line "Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..
More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, as we start the new year we wish to display our commitment to you by providing you with NEW products,
and better customer care!

We are a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keep you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..
It is our pleasure to introduce the newest product in our line www.PuritySourceLabs.ru gives you "Trestolone Acetate" by www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
This is focused on meeting the needs of our customers,
by providing you with the service and resources unmatched in quality and functionality...
K7NaOdu.jpg

(Are you ready to take your lifts up a notch,
click the image below)

Last edited:
Back