• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FIRST CYCLE

Stuart128

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current stats 210, 16%BF, I've been lifting for 5 years but got extremely serious the last two.
S- 340 B-265 D-405 I know that these are low and I don't plan on running my cycle for another year (this year is my bitch).

The cycle I'm going to run is a basic test cycle:

Test 250mgx2 weekly w-1-6
Test 400 mgx2 weekly w6-12

This is what was recommended by a friend and it doesn't seem too far from the info online.

No one from my group seems to know about PCT. I've been reading and reading and came up with this:
10mg of AI w-1-12 (dose upped if estrogen in blood is too high)
Clomid 100mg w12-14
50mg 14-16

Here are my questions
How good of a cycle is this?test and pct?
(Keep in mind that this is my first cycle
HCG? What does it do exactly? Is it nessary?
(Everything I read is not very informative just say "helps your balls not shrink" lol
Should I combine nova and clomid for pct?
Any other constructive criticism is appreciated

What testosterone esters are these? Test enanthate, cypionate, sustanon, other? The reason I'm asking is because test 400 is commonly known as sustanon, which is a blend of different testosterone esters.

And no, do not add any other compounds to your first cycle. Test is enough.

I was told to get test e or test c but not sustanon. Why do you think sus is a better choice?

Sustanon is not a better choice. Stick to test enanthate or cypionate @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks. That's a solid first cycle. As long as your diet is on point you should have nice gains from that. No need to increase your dose to 800mg half way through, it's overkill on your first cycle.

You need to do more research on aromatase inhibitors.

As far as PCT is concerned, a four week PCT consisting of nolvadex and clomid is the standard. Dose is typically:

100 clomid, 40 nolvadex
100 clomid, 40 nolvadex
50 clomid, 20 nolvadex
50 clomid, 20 nolvadex

*Some guys also use HCG right before or during PCT to help get things moving.

Will do thanks so much for the reply I got another year of lifting anyway to get my stats up I just want to have everything prepared so when that day comes ITS OFF TO THE RACES!!!!

Can one of you guys message me a reputable source or is that against rules???

There are a lot of good sponsors on this board. Recommending one over the other would be a disservice to the good ones. Go to the sponsor section and start reading. Form your own opinions based on consistent feedback from others.

Okay thank you Very much any advice as far as spotting fakes or finding legits?

Research some more bro, you're on the right track but you don't want to have to rely on some random guy on the internet to have a successful cycle. toureg gave you the perfect pct plan, you'll need to wait two weeks to start it to allow the ester to clear if you use enanthate or cypionate which you should. I'd run hcg throughout cycle as well if it were me and I run my AI through about week 2 of pct but slowly tapering down to that point. Like I said, research it all yourself to the point where you could tell a new guy what exactly he needs for his first cycle and then you'll know you're ready to go!! Good luck bro!

Nothing wrong with sus or a blend if you want to try it. It all comes out in the wash and there is no long term benefit in one over the other.

Back