• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mark Wahlberg's Supplement Company

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mark Wahlberg's Supplement Company

attachment.php

Performance Inspired (“PI”) announced the launch of a new high-performance line of all natural, clean, tested and effective sports nutrition as well as the solidification of their partnership structure. Now available online, Performance Inspired products include a natural line of Whey Protein Powders, Protein Bars, Pre-Workout, BCAA, Creatine and Ripped Diet Whey. The company was founded by actor, producer and businessman Mark Wahlberg and health and wellness industry veteran Tom Dowd. Notable partners include Golden State Warrior and Olympic Gold Medalist Draymond Green, IMG/WME, American Media, Inc. (AMI), former US Navy SEAL and hero Marcus Luttrell and talent manager and businessman Scooter Braun.

“We didn’t want to deal with partners without blood in the game and actively decided to partner with self-motivated individuals who would add real value to the business,” said Wahlberg. “We will be the number one player in the healthy active lifestyle space with our amazing products and our committed team of business partners.”

“There’s no time for being less than 100% when you’re playing more than 80 grueling games a year alongside some of the best athletes in the world,” said Green. “Adding Performance Inspired to my daily routine offers me a smart, efficient way to train and perform at my best day in and day out. I’m thrilled to partner with Performance Inspired because, like me, they hold themselves to the highest standard of excellence.”

“Joining Mark and Tom on this project is an honor,” said Marcus Luttrell. “Everything they do is top of the line and they bring trust, talent and decades of experience to a great brand.”

About Performance Inspired
Performance Inspired (MW/TD Inspired, LLC) is a new all natural line of value added, innovative, high performance sports nutrition products, priced for the growing mass-market customer base with specialty grade formulas for the educated consumer. PI products are formulated to be clean with all ingredients in efficacious amounts.

https://pi-nutrition.com/

It really didn't say anything about the products just about who is backing it

Back