• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to tell her she stinks... down there.

Wife girlfriend or just random bar slut?

I am 57 years old and have had a few stinkies.Never did find a way to tell them that they appreciated.

Is it just minor or like seriously bad?

Minor I just let slide.......

Next time you fart just be like ew something smells like your vag Hun! And then laugh it off and be like I'm only kidding silly. But she'll still kinda know something is up.

Or make sure to conveniently leave computers search history VISIBLE where it shows your typed "how to make my woman's pussy not stank"?

Luckily my wife has absolutely NO ODOR THANK GOD!!!

Cause I been wit chicks before that could step straight out the shower smelling like shrimp and cigarettes down there

If it's random bar slut maybe put Vicks under your nose so yal can fluck without it smelling like your wearing a helmet full of salmon and tampons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My wife stinks but i like it .

Its a good stink

Ya is it like a fish and beer smell? Or kinda smells like poop? You might just be sniffin an unwiped butt (cause you know how their bum is kinda close to the other). Which is wipeable

Ya is it like a fish and beer smell? Or kinda smells like poop? You might just be sniffin an unwiped butt (cause you know how their bum is kinda close to the other). Which is wipeable

True story. If they don't use baby wipes it'll always smell like shit. If it's anchovies and two day old chicken trimmings it's her pussy.

I agree with above, there's no nice way to tell them. Maybe try to stick your dick in her mouth after you pull it out of her pussy. She'll get the point really quick without any verbal communication at all. If course if she means something to you this may not be the best course of action

I banged a random Mexican chic once. failed to do the smell test.
never made that mistake again. anyway just throw her in the shower first

It's almost Christmas, you could buy her some stocking stuffers of Summers Eve wash and douches. That might work

I banged a random Mexican chic once. failed to do the smell test.
never made that mistake again. anyway just throw her in the shower first

This, never called her again. I stopped at 3rd base and said "I have to go I have a appointment" lol

Girlfriend I just say something like, "did you take a shower today?" if it's someone random I don't say anything and either bang or don't bang, depends on the kind of smell and how bad it is. If I'm wanting to eat pussy I'll just tell her to get in the shower with me real quick.

You can tell when something is off, like an infection or severe PH imbalance, or they have just been sweating etc..

If it's rotten I'm out, regardless of whether it's a medical condition or hygiene. Politeness is out too, I'll tell her it smells foul.

Lucky my wife is on point. The bloodstorm or pwo/physical activity are the only exceptions. 4 days and/or a shower fixes that though.

If it's rotten I'm out, regardless of whether it's a medical condition or hygiene. Politeness is out too, I'll tell her it smells foul.

Lucky my wife is on point. The bloodstorm or pwo/physical activity are the only exceptions. 4 days and/or a shower fixes that though.
1000%

I cant for the life of me understand it. When running Tren like now, I make sure I dont stink at all costs. How can a girl not know? The last one as soon as I took her pants off my ears were blown back! Shit was so foul! Im like, "you cant smell that shit!"

Most women are aware of this, just as you would be if you had onion balls after the gym. Sounds like a hygiene issue. Maybe just let her know politely that its a bit overpowering, and i'd bet it'll never get that stinky again.

1000%

I cant for the life of me understand it. When running Tren like now, I make sure I dont stink at all costs. How can a girl not know? The last one as soon as I took her pants off my ears were blown back! Shit was so foul! Im like, "you cant smell that shit!"

that's nasty. I just don't see how they cant tell something like that

Put a fan blowing the air from her vag to her face so she smells it non stop during sex.

Bitch your pussy stinks, hit me up when you get that taken care of.

You know they could be courteous and stick their finger up their pussy and smell it first. To see if they have to wash up or not

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I cannot handle it when she stinks! I can tell you from experience there's no way you can tell her and win in the end. I tried ones and heard about it for years.

Back