• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren vs EQ Offseason

Mogainz20

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys think would be the best for optimal lean muscle gainz in the offseason? My goal is to try to add as much size as possible but also stay pretty lean and tight as well. Thanks

EQ 600mg 1-14

Or

Tren E 400mg 1-12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eq all day 6 to 800

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

In my case tren kills my appetite so I end up leaning out and not putting on as much size.. I'm gonna start a test tren and eq cycle to see if the eq helps my appetite I issue of not I'm dropping the tren and running test/eq for 16-18 weeks

Both can be equally effective. Your diet and nutrition will ultimately dictate your result. Eq will be a slower process , hence why it is suggested to run 16 week. Sides will be greater on tren, .. cardio, lack of sleep, sweat.etc.. But th3 lean gains will be there... Lets not forget crazy dreams..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro! And just curious what makes you say EQ?

It's been gone over a lot and highly debated but, tren isn't a great bulking drug in my opinion. No ability to aromitase is a big negative compared to drugs that do simply for the fact of increased igf production through that mechanism. I

I don't like eq much either but of the two, I would choose eq. It's ability to aromitase, not much but some, and the increase in hunger compared to trens typical decrease in appetite would be my two main reasons.

Deca wins

A few years back I had ran 600 eq with 300test and 3-400 tren and I personally believe it was a very dramatic change.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

EQ all the way., less sides then Tren plain and simple for me., use the appetite increase from the EQ to put down a shit load of CLEAN foods and I love the lean., vascular muscle EQ adds. My body is a great responder to EQ. I would try to run it 16wks atleast though. 500-1000mg EW.,.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

X2 on the deca if your wanting to add as much size as possible. Or NPP

The key words in your post for me is "off season", so why are you limiting yourself to tren or Eq?

The key words in your post for me is "off season", so why are you limiting yourself to tren or Eq?

Im not bro, I was just curious on which one would be more optimal to add in for lean muscle gainz in the offseason

I suggest you go with A brotha just in case you can't handle the sides.

I suggest you go with A brotha just in case you can't handle the sides.

Yeah bro my next blast is going to be Test1-16, EQ 1-16, NPP 1-8, Tren a 8-16 Anadrol 75 1-4

I believe he's running the npp 8 weeks not 16

Tren leans me out big time! 300 test 500 Tren A. =Love but no love for my fucking old joints lol.

Deca > EQ > Tren E

To answer your original question , i would do both , drop the Tren if you cant handle sides.

Definitely eq, a successful bulk is all about getting in enough qualtly calories and protein and the increase in hunger eq provides makes that so much easier. Im running it now at 750mgs and my appetite is awesome, ive never been able to eat 4000+ cals of brown rice, tilapia, chicken breast etc etc, i always have to dirty it up to get enough calories in but not on eq. Tren kills my appetite and just cuts me up, not a great bulking drug. im running it out 16 weeks and using npp the first 8 or 10 and its going awesome, i love npp its my favorite drug, always make fast big gains on it and with the eq its just working that much better cause of all the food im putting down. The gains from eq really seem to stick to for some reason, very easy to hold onto. Just for the appetite increase i think it will be a staple in all my bulks from now on since naturally my appetite isnt the greatest.

Back