• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test cream

DeathDealer666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this but I forget which source. Damn I'll see if I can find it

Please and thank you

Subbed gotta a old friend bugging the shit out of me to try this. Let me no your findings also broski

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Transdermals are easy to make. I won't go into detail, but recipes and directions are easily had with little effort in searching the interwebs. Everything needed is easily obtainable, raw test powder is cheap and easy to get as well.

Transdermals are easy to make. I won't go into detail, but recipes and directions are easily had with little effort in searching the interwebs. Everything needed is easily obtainable, raw test powder is cheap and easy to get as well.
Yep, there even was a tutorial on IMF.

Transdermals work good I just feel even when I wait for it to dry before dressing I'm losing some on the clothes .

Must be careful not to transfer to children or your lady!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

how much test can you actually get per mg wise. seems like you would have to lotion your whole body based on what androgel doses are

200mg per squirt... figure 5-10% of that actually gets absorbed.

Only naps has it?

I literally can't even find it on naps. I know I am half retarded. Someone inbox me link if you find it anywhere

I literally can't even find it on naps. I know I am half retarded. Someone inbox me link if you find it anywhere

I went over there couldn't find it either. So if you get the link could you let me no

I went over there couldn't find it either. So if you get the link could you let me no

Will do. Idk why it's hard to find this. I know there is not much demand but I figured someone would carry some

Get Shredded!
Didn't think it would be that expensive holy shit

I had a script for this years ago. 5 pumps a day had me at 800 range at best. TRT is ok but without good insurance it is expensive to use. I moved to injections instead. Just easier to deal with.

I'm on trt and just switched to cream. So far one month in and I'm liking it better then injections. I feel this seems to keep my bloods more stable instead of the injections I would get every two weeks. It seemed like a roller coaster ride with my injections. I'm suppose to do bloods in another month so I will see how it stacks up then number wise. I know a few guys on here get them every week but my doc don't play that, so just giving my experience as I'm sure it's different for guys who inject every week. I also have my cream compounded at a pharmacy and a months supply cost me 40 dollars without insurance.

I'm on trt and just switched to cream. So far one month in and I'm liking it better then injections. I feel this seems to keep my bloods more stable instead of the injections I would get every two weeks. It seemed like a roller coaster ride with my injections. I'm suppose to do bloods in another month so I will see how it stacks up then number wise. I know a few guys on here get them every week but my doc don't play that, so just giving my experience as I'm sure it's different for guys who inject every week. I also have my cream compounded at a pharmacy and a months supply cost me 40 dollars without insurance.
How often do you use it?? Is it daily once a week

I use it everyday. Comes preloaded in a syringe minus the needle. I take 1ml per day.

If anyone can get cheap lmk

I was on 4 pumps of AndroGel and it didn't get my test past 400. Went with the shots instead

Back