• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite RC Company

IML Gear Cream!
Favorite RC company......None of them. Never have had one that has been solid every time. I have been screwed over by crap product from every single one of them I have frequented at one time or another so that's why I go pharmaceutical AI from now on no matter what. Many of these RC companies claim to test every batch of raws but obviously they don't or everything they send out would be legitimate product and not crap. It's set up really cute too since they are for research purposes only and when you email them to tell them their product is bunk they give you the classic "not for human consumption" so it's an easy way out meanwhile they send out more crap product of that same batch to more unsuspecting people sending them their hard earned money for what they thought was decent product. Every order for me in he pst with a RC company was a roll of the dice and half the time I came out on the losing end so after being tired of feeling disrespected as a customer I swore them off for good.

Last edited:
Rui, usapeptide

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Most people don't have the scratch laying around for Pharm grade AI. Unless you are extremely estro sensitive it's not worth it my opinion. If you can find a good source that keeps our E2 in check then stick with it. Pharm grade PCT is more affordable and more important imo.

you can actually find good European pharm grade AI for cheaper than many of the RC companies have it. I'm using KRKA brand pharm grade Exemestane from Europe currently that I aquired cheaply and it is keeping my E2 exactly where it should. Granted I'm only on a trt dosage and only needing 6.25mg every two days so cost for me is super low but even someone on cycle would still not spend that much on it I wouldn't think. The tabs are larger tabs too so splitting them into 1/4ths has been doable which is an added bonus with that brand also.

Be careful with IMR. I ordered mk-677 from them. It was supposed to be a 30 ml vial but I only got 24 ml out of it. Mods keep deleting my posts trying to protect them but people have the right to know.

i didnt think IMR is still a sponsor? I noticed they were gone a couple months ago

I believe Heavy said there was too much human talk.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Back