• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH script

evolutionary

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it possible to crash GH levels before a blood test the same way one can crash their testosterone in the hopes of getting HRT from a Dr

If it is possible how is it done?

My best guess is to have a bunch of sugar to spike your insulin, thoughts?

Yes but unless your rich dont bother waist of time insurance wont cover growth unless your a dwarf and script growth is about 1500 bucks for a 36iu pen

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Typically the testing for GH deficiency is much more involved than just a GH serum test. I don't remember off the top of my head but it usually involves multiple tests including insulin sensitivity.

I had a script fro HGH a few years ago, it was ridiculous expensive (7K) and the labs came back the same as many UGL's have for me but the effect I had was greater than that of most ugl's I have tried. I used a TRT clinic out of FL then. I still have contact with them and Im pretty sure the laws are being enforced more now than they were then as they no longer offer HGH

Im in FL there are anti aging clinics all over very easy too get a script but insurance wont touch them with a 10 ft pole so you better have really deep pockets

Im in FL there are anti aging clinics all over very easy too get a script but insurance wont touch them with a 10 ft pole so you better have really deep pockets

You could always G4P....

Back