Just for you Riverghost you jerk off.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    766127167

    Just for you Riverghost you jerk off.

    Just cause your stuck at a certain level doesn't mean everyone is. I used to put 6 plates on each side and hit it for 6-10 and deep. Below pararellel. I hate jerkoffs who could never approach the accomplishments of someone else so instead of congratulating them they need to make themselves feel better by putting the person down. Do me a favor post a pic and we will compare the two. Lol

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    579

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574796619

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerardcc View Post
    Just cause your stuck at a certain level doesn't mean everyone is. I used to put 6 plates on each side and hit it for 6-10 and deep. Below pararellel. I hate jerkoffs who could never approach the accomplishments of someone else so instead of congratulating them they need to make themselves feel better by putting the person down. Do me a favor post a pic and we will compare the two. Lol

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    How long ago was this? Awesome work by the way.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    766127167

    Quote Originally Posted by "Lucky"Luciano View Post
    How long ago was this? Awesome work by the way.
    This was the Jr. Nationals in the late 1990's. Came in 3rd.

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    579

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574796619

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerardcc View Post
    This was the Jr. Nationals in the late 1990's. Came in 3rd.

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    Good work bro. Are you still competing?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,511
    Thanked in
    963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Haha if you got haters bro your doin something right lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    766127167

    Quote Originally Posted by "Lucky"Luciano View Post
    Good work bro. Are you still competing?
    No I'm 44 now, I'm done, I did the USA the year after the Jr. Nationals, that was my last show, took 6th. Then life hit, graduated from school, had to get a job, so bodybuilding went by the way side.

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    579

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574796619

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerardcc View Post
    No I'm 44 now, I'm done, I did the USA the year after the Jr. Nationals, that was my last show, took 6th. Then life hit, graduated from school, had to get a job, so bodybuilding went by the way side.

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    Understand well that is a great accomplishment. People could use your advice.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    1stplace's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,787

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Shit yeah guy! That's artwork at its finest!

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    766127167

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Shit yeah guy! That's artwork at its finest!
    Thanks man, even though it was years ago it's still nice getting compliments. Bye, I posted this because this riverghost guy insinuated I was lying about something on another thread.

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    At work or in the gym
    Posts
    153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1217251301

    Wow you want a fucking cookie or a chest to pin it on cause it looks a little flat

  11. #11
    Banned


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    579

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1574796619

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverghost View Post
    Wow you want a fucking cookie or a chest to pin it on cause it looks a little flat
    Give the man some credit bro. He placed 3rd not bad.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    VTX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Haters will be Haters brother. Great work and great physique.

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    766127167

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverghost View Post
    Wow you want a fucking cookie or a chest to pin it on cause it looks a little flat
    Your just a fuckin jerk off. I'm not paying attention to your dumb ass anymore

    Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    1stplace's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,787

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yeah I seen that. there is shit load of smart guys here and lots of great advice but some people have the I can't do it or I haven't seen it done so nobody can do it attitude. I don't you or that guy and not defending him but it's not everyday here or most places you see monsters who can throw down those kinda#s. Fuckem keep killing it bro!!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    DsEq194's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    879

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverghost View Post
    Wow you want a fucking cookie or a chest to pin it on cause it looks a little flat
    You all talk or are you going to humor him? I'm sure with the big talk you should blow him out of the water right?

    Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums