• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Electric Razors

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those of you who chose electric over the bladed razor or who use both, what electric razor to you find to be of the best quality and worth the money? For the last 8 years, I have owned several, however the tried and true has been the Norelco Cool Skin Wet/Dry razor. Unfortunately, I am unable to find replacement heads at a reasonable price any more, so I recently decided to go with a Braun 7 Series. I must say, I am quite impressed thus far and I hope it continues to impress as time goes by.

Sam-

Attachments

• 18s0d1yjvpzlejpg.jpg
    18s0d1yjvpzlejpg.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 47
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 47
not a fan of foil razors. norelco seems to be the best. I usually use disposable razors

Gillette disposable non flex head razor...keeping it simple :)

I also do the Harry's bladed. I was doing the Fusion for everything besides the face, then tried Harry's and was sold, not to mention half the cost of the fusion for twice the amount of razors.

Sam-

i got the Brett Favre Super blades..i see why he was hooked on percs...duct tape would have worked better with less pain...

I bought a fancy electric razor a couple years back and might have used it a max of 5 times before I gave it away.

I can't remember what type it was but, it sucked.

i got the Brett Favre Super blades..i see why he was hooked on percs...duct tape would have worked better with less pain...

I was wondering how those worked. Thanks for the heads up

I use both. Norelco body groomer. Reasonable price. I don't use them all the time, I still use regular razors. I was wondering how that Braun works. If it was worth the money

I use both. Norelco body groomer. Reasonable price. I don't use them all the time, I still use regular razors. I was wondering how that Braun works. If it was worth the money

So far it is great. Actually performs better than the Norelco ATM. How do you like the bogy groomer as I was just at Target ad came close to buying it, but wondered if it actually outperformed a regular razor for the body. How do you like it?

Sam-

IML Gear Cream!
It's not bad for the money. But I would like something better. What you pay for that braun

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's not bad for the money. But I would like something better. What you pay for that braun

$200 I think after 25% off for veterans day at Bed Bath and Beyond (you can always get those coupons by signing up with an email as well). If I don't like it they have no problem taking it back regardless, that's why I like that place, customer first.

That's cool. I think I will put it on my Christmas list.

Back