• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab Results during my Gyno Flare-Up

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's the OP from my original thread about the gyno flare-up...

So I am in kind of a precarious situation.. A little background info.. I have run this exact cycle before, the exact same doses, the same ancillary doses, even the same brand and batch numbers of ALL of the drugs. Beyond that in previous cycles I have gone extended periods of time with elevated estrogen and/or elevated prolactin with absolutely no issue.

Weeks 1-4:

Test C 300mg/week
Mast P/E Blend 450mg/week
NPP 600mg/week
HCG 500iu 2x/week

Aromasin 25mg/day
Caber .5mg 2x/week

Week 5:
Test C -> 600mg/week
NPP -> 750mg/week
Mast P/E -> Dropped
Proviron 50mg/day
HCG 500iu 2x/week

Aromasin -> 50mg/day
Caber .5mg 2x/week

So week 5 was last week.. I had dropped the Mast as I felt I was uneccessarily straining my lipids without the correct goals for mast in mind, so I would save it for a later cycle.. I substituted Proviron for a DHT compound, and raised both my Test C and NPP levels. I have run these exact doses before (as mentioned in the intro) so I knew which ancillary dosages were adequate (confirmed by previous bloods). By Thursday I started to have itchy and sensitive nipples bilaterally.

As a result of this I bumped my Aromasin to 75mg/day and Caber to .5mg 3x/week..

The itchiness and sensitivity progressed to pea sized lumps in both nipples, the left being worse than the right. At this point I had labs drawn (yesterday), dropped off all dosages of other than my TRT test and Proviron, kept Aromasin/Caber intake at the elevated levels, and added in Nolva at 40mg/day. It has only been two days on the Nolva, and they are definitely still extremely sensitive, enough that wearing a shirt is irritating. The right nipple hasn't progressed however the left seems to have extended slightly outside the lateral border of the areola.

----

I pulled a full Male Hormone Panel + Prolactin, so it will be about 7-10 days before I have the results. At this point I have no idea if it is prolactin or estrogen based Gyno. As I said I have run this IDENTICAL cycle less than 6 months ago, all of the same drugs, brands, doses, everything.

Beyond that I have absolutely no other high E2/Prolactin sides. No excess water retention, erection issues, lactation, acne, nothing.

My current course of action is to keep going another two weeks or so with the elevated Aromasin and Caber intake, as well as the Nolva. After which I will attempt to drop the caber and lower back to my usual TRT dose of Aromasin while continuing the Nolvadex. By that point my labs will be in and I should be able to evaluate what the fuck happened. I also intend on continuing Proviron as from what I have read DHT compounds can help mitigate Prolactin based Gyno (source?). I do have Letro in my emergency kit, however I am not sure if it is warranted at this point.

Any input would be appreciated.

Below are the labs. As I feared absolutely nothing yielded itself as the culprit from the labs. So either this was caused by something other than E2/Prolactin, or my 5 days of doubled AI dosage brought everything back into range prior to blood draw.

245lfuf.png

Either way, it's been 7 days now on Nolva at 40MG, and the gyno is essentially gone.

Glad to hear it ))

Glad your better. Same friggin thing happened to me. Labs where clean. There is more happening under the hood than we know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is no knock on the OP as these complex multi compound cycles have drawn a lot of attention over the last few years...

I'm not exactly sure you were on when you got labs...but with that free test # and ratio I have to assume Proviron at the time...cause Masteron P or E pales in its affianty to the shbg compared to Proviron.

I believe it says week 5 labs were taken...if so there is a massive amount of overlap in whats in your blood stream...half lives don't mean squat to active hormone in the blood stream..

Where you on GH by any chance or any GH memtics?

At the time of blood draw I had replaced 450/week of Mast with proviron. There would definitely have been overlap in those two compounds.

No to the GH, or any derivatives.

I am assuming the gyno had presented itself due to my aromasin dose being too low, as doubling it yielded an acceptable range once labs were drawn. I am still shocked that it surfaced and catalyzed so quickly.

This is no knock on the OP as these complex multi compound cycles have drawn a lot of attention over the last few years...

I'm not exactly sure you were on when you got labs...but with that free test # and ratio I have to assume Proviron at the time...cause Masteron P or E pales in its affianty to the shbg compared to Proviron.

I believe it says week 5 labs were taken...if so there is a massive amount of overlap in whats in your blood stream...half lives don't mean squat to active hormone in the blood stream..

Where you on GH by any chance or any GH memtics?

How would gh have an effect? I don't mean to hijack but I'm having similar problems with doses I have run in the past with no problems and the only thing I have added was gh about 3 months ago

You are wasting money on caber.

It is expensive that's for sure. My first Tren cycle however I had bunk caber and my prolactin was like 19. I could squeeze oil out of my tits (no gyno though). So I need some sort of prolactin control, I could reduce my dose further. .5mg 2x a week is my usual.

It is expensive that's for sure. My first Tren cycle however I had bunk caber and my prolactin was like 19. I could squeeze oil out of my tits (no gyno though). So I need some sort of prolactin control, I could reduce my dose further. .5mg 2x a week is my usual.

Where was your estrogen at that time? High estrogen will increase prolactin levels.

In general, for most guys, if estrogen is in check so is prolactin.

For most guys.

IML Gear Cream!
Where was your estrogen at that time? High estrogen will increase prolactin levels.

In general, for most guys, if estrogen is in check so is prolactin.

For most guys.

Dug up the labs from that cycle..

Test -- 1599
Free T -- 663
E2 -- 43
Prolactin -- 19.5

43 e2 can't be near high enough to warrant such a drastic rise in Prolactin could it?

I dose AIs aggressive and then back off if feel warranted. Not ideal but the Gyno scares me silly

Caber is well worth it. Just get it international, don't let these domestic sources rip you off.

Back