• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who drives lifted trucks here?

IML Gear Cream!
Man I'm dying to lift my currently leveled 2500 D max. Current plan is send to a Fab shop . Straight front axle , 4 link all around , king coil overs and king steering stabilizers .It will be 14" with 20"x14.5x40" . Got my eye on a couple different fuel forged wheels. Im working on the money now . It's the most irresponsible thing I have ever considered haha.
content://media/external/file/56564

56564Might this help.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvr mind it was a cool pic boss..

Cheapthreads out..

Man I'm trying to sell a mini skid steer I never use and roll that money into my truck I've got some pics of a truck from the same shop but the more I think about it the more expensive it gets with options . More bracing on the trac bars and really doing up the cradle . Found a couple steering parts I like .
That's why I'm in a gas truck now brother. Diesels are bad ass fucking expensive. I can barely afford my drag racing addiction.

Have an old 95 powerstroke with 9" of lift on 40" procomp xterrains. Newer cummins with a leveling kit and 35's. Two other trucks stock height. Honestly hardlh ever drive the monster ford as its a pain in the ass, grew out of the cool lifting truck thing a while back. Love the truck thoug, can't bring myself to sell her. Every now and them I hop in it and thrash around.

2015 F350 with Carli lift and with Kings. DPF and tuned via No Limit. EGR block offs with No Limit CAI. Fuel Octanes wrapped in Toyo MT. I kinda want a system in it however I think I'm too old and will just settle for a forward facing camera for the idiots who choose to cut me off and slow down immediately. Its just a matter of time before I plow over them.

Sam-
Nice bro. I'm running no limits upgraded innercooler piping on my 08. Spartan tuned amd of course dpf/egr deletes. How do you like the 6.7?

I'm going lifted diesel next as of now I rock a air ride is350
2735387abc9b1d850d0fa222c50eafdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I'm in a gas truck now brother. Diesels are bad ass fucking expensive. I can barely afford my drag racing addiction.
Hell the trucks paid for but a front and rear 4 link and convert to straight axle is 9k ,add 2k to switch to Kings plus all the little add ons . Wheels and tires another 5-6k . Gotta have some asshole train horns lol . I'm getting sick typing haha.

Hell the trucks paid for but a front and rear 4 link and convert to straight axle is 9k ,add 2k to switch to Kings plus all the little add ons . Wheels and tires another 5-6k . Gotta have some asshole train horns lol . I'm getting sick typing haha.

The costs of modifications

Nice bro. I'm running no limits upgraded innercooler piping on my 08. Spartan tuned amd of course dpf/egr deletes. How do you like the 6.7?

I like it a lot better than the new ones (body style). I wish I hadn't went with the SCT X4 though and instead went with a programmer with a constant monitor. I Like the option on the heads up to monitor the engine and trans temps, but I'd like more realtime info on the turbo.

I too was thinking of train horns, however the set-up is too involved for me for just a horn.

Its hell on everything. That camber will tear those tires up fast!

I'm sure however he stated he had airbags so I'm assuming (hopefully) he isn't rolling like that. That would be awful and stupid.

I too was thinking of train horns, however the set-up is too involved for me for just a horn.
Na man go to https://www.hornblasters.com/ . The kits are pretty straight forward . The easiest way on a truck is drop the spare and mount the horns there . The direction doesn't matter they are insanely loud . I put the kit on a truck thats around 5-600 . It's great but the tank is kinda small . Look at the "katrina" . Lol

I bet that stance is hell on the tie rods.;)

No not one bit aird up I'm in factory spec camber arms, upgraded bushings, rods, ball joints slammed yes to much camber but that only when parked otherwise she sits just into spec ride height

What wheels and tires cost that much??

My wheels are forged 2 piece with tires ran me 5800 shit isn't cheap

Which brand and size. I sell American Force forged, Fuel Off-road Forged, XD forged and have yet had a customer spend that much in wheels and tires.

Which brand and size. I sell American Force forged, Fuel Off-road Forged, XD forged and have yet had a customer spend that much in wheels and tires.

Well I got the work crp2 Michelin pilot sports

IML Gear Cream!
But then again we comparing apples and oranges because the wheels I went with were custom offset etc and import

All I know is this shit expensive as fuck. I know once I get my truck after putting the lift tires and wheels I want I'll be spending an extra 10k easy. Think of all the gears I could get instead....

Yea dude suspension is no joke mix in wheels and tires and ur breaking the bank for sure

All I know is this shit expensive as fuck. I know once I get my truck after putting the lift tires and wheels I want I'll be spending an extra 10k easy. Think of all the gears I could get instead....

My lift was 1300 installed myself, my flares were 150.00, paint was free because I'm a painter. Tires were 1300 but that's cost. Rims were sponsored Rolling big power 20x10s 100.00 per rim. 200.00 lights. Amp steps 1300.00.
Bought my 2015 ram 2500 Cummings crew cab for 40k so all in all about 45000 I have a hell of a truck.

Dude I've seen some nasty looking trucks done right they're insane. People really use the terms rims still?

What wheels and tires cost that much??
20x14.5 Fuel forged with 40" nitto trail . American force are about the same . I don't care for the look of the bigger wheels 24"-26" . A younger buddy calls me old school . The newer style is the bigger wheel but the tire looks to skinny IMO.

Damn Bobcat I read the rest of the posts . Give me a price on the above . I like 02's and 09's. I'm pretty sure that's the number.

Last edited:
20x14.5 Fuel forged with 40" nitto trail . American force are about the same . I don't care for the look of the bigger wheels 24"-26" . A younger buddy calls me old school . The newer style is the bigger wheel but the tire looks to skinny IMO.

Yeah I sold wheels at my shop and it was nuts. I've sold 11k packages, no joke. 3 piece rims are not cheap.

I debated on 20s or 22s. I like to see some sidewall on a 4x4 so I went with 20s. The other day I went to pick up a pizza. I saw a set of wheels on a new Ford and I swear the lip was 8inches. Shit Shot is out of control. Reminds me of high school days. Mazda lowered trucks with the wheels sticking out a foot lol.

Yeah I sold wheels at my shop and it was nuts. I've sold 11k packages, no joke. 3 piece rims are not cheap.

I debated on 20s or 22s. I like to see some sidewall on a 4x4 so I went with 20s. The other day I went to pick up a pizza. I saw a set of wheels on a new Ford and I swear the lip was 8inches. Shit Shot is out of control. Reminds me of high school days. Mazda lowered trucks with the wheels sticking out a foot lol.
A buddy of mine has an 11 super duty with that crazy offset and also had 2" spacers 1/2 the tire was out . Lol .

Damn Bobcat I read the rest of the posts . Give me a price on the above . I like 02's and 09's. I'm pretty sure that's the number.

$4800

So yeah you were pretty close. It's that 14" wide wheel that's so expensive.

Back