• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The mental game

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Im on this new workout 30 reps x 4 sets of each exercise. Workout for 2 hrs or a little over. Its killing me,lol! Its lighter weight but when I get to 20 it kills me to finish but I push through. I started working out with a guy in the gym thats bigger then me and he asked if I wanted to try his workout. I need to change things up so I said why not. 3 weeks in and its a killer! I mean I had to take 3 days off last week and thats rare for me. But I knew my body needed it.

Anyway, This is screwing with me head. The pumps are INSANE! The 4 to 5 days a week I feel demolished. But I feel tight and fit. But like last week I had 3 days off and Sunday I felt like shit. No soreness, no tightness. This plays with my head lol. Makes me feel like Im out of shape and I know Im not.

Anyone else feel like this on days off?

Sounds like your cns is taking a beating. IMO unless bodybuilding is your career you should feel good after training and on days off. Your life shouldn't suffer because you wanna get jacked. That's just my 2 cents but to each their own

Sounds like your cns is taking a beating. IMO unless bodybuilding is your career you should feel good after training and on days off. Your life shouldn't suffer because you wanna get jacked. That's just my 2 cents but to each their own

Thanks for the feedback. The plan is to get over this soreness as my body gets use to it. That said I do plan on going back to lifting heavy. I just want to switch it up a bit so I shock my body. Plus I just started my cycle.

He swears hes never sore so Im sure in time it should fade, I hope.

Thanks for the feedback. The plan is to get over this soreness as my body gets use to it. That said I do plan on going back to lifting heavy. I just want to switch it up a bit so I shock my body. Plus I just started my cycle.

He swears hes never sore so Im sure in time it should fade, I hope.
He has to be full of crap, his joints or muscles have to be taking a beating, or he's on something that dulls all pain haha. I high riepped my way into a fucked up tendon in my elbow. But then again since my bike accident everything is already messed up.

Look forward to seeing the results you get out of this, I just like playing the negative side.

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

My wife says she can already see changes. People in the gym that I dont talk to have been saying they can see changes. I cant see shit but I never can lol.

Bro I believe the guy. We've become friends and hes always feeling great. Ive just started pushing him to lift more weight tho. So that may change a bit. That said he keeps telling me hes never used gear and I just dont see how you get 22in arms with no gear at 6ft tall. But whatever if thats his story thats on him. I have my own thoughts about it. Maybe it will come out later I dunno.

My joints feel better then when I was lifting heavy. So far so good really.

My wife says she can already see changes. People in the gym that I dont talk to have been saying they can see changes. I cant see shit but I never can lol.

Bro I believe the guy. We've become friends and hes always feeling great. Ive just started pushing him to lift more weight tho. So that may change a bit. That said he keeps telling me hes never used gear and I just dont see how you get 22in arms with no gear at 6ft tall. But whatever if thats his story thats on him. I have my own thoughts about it. Maybe it will come out later I dunno.

My joints feel better then when I was lifting heavy. So far so good really.
In his defense I got to 19inch lean without aas before I got fucked up. But my rep range was 12 to 15 back then and 3-5 on compounds. Glad to see its doing something for you. Why not log that shit so we can watch? Usually those watching from outside can see more than you can.

In his defense I got to 19inch lean without aas before I got fucked up. But my rep range was 12 to 15 back then and 3-5 on compounds. Glad to see its doing something for you. Why not log that shit so we can watch? Usually those watching from outside can see more than you can.

I was offered gear to run a log last month but I was trying to take a break from gear. I was weak and jumped back on and I should have taken the gearz lol. I really should start a log tho. Im not sold 100% on the high rep stuff. I also miss lifting heavy but dude says once I get my endurance up we'll hit heavy again.

As far as natty goes, hes BIG like real big. His traps are the biggest in the gym and he has that "look" so I dunno. Oh well not my problem if he is or isnt. Just seems odd he wants to be close friends and keeps pushing for that but I feel hes holding out.

I was offered gear to run a log last month but I was trying to take a break from gear. I was weak and jumped back on and I should have taken the gearz lol. I really should start a log tho. Im not sold 100% on the high rep stuff. I also miss lifting heavy but dude says once I get my endurance up we'll hit heavy again.

As far as natty goes, hes BIG like real big. His traps are the biggest in the gym and he has that "look" so I dunno. Oh well not my problem if he is or isnt. Just seems odd he wants to be close friends and keeps pushing for that but I feel hes holding out.
I have a feeling he has run aas but I've never seen or talked to the guys so it's pure speculation on your words haha. A log would be cool brother even if you aren't completely crazy about updating it I'd just like to see what you get out of this. I never bothered with too high a rep angel till a few weeks ago when something went wrong. But I learned to stay in my lane at least

I have a feeling he has run aas but I've never seen or talked to the guys so it's pure speculation on your words haha. A log would be cool brother even if you aren't completely crazy about updating it I'd just like to see what you get out of this. I never bothered with too high a rep angel till a few weeks ago when something went wrong. But I learned to stay in my lane at least

Thanks

Thanks Ill give it some thought as Im curious as well. Plus this would force me to see my gains or loses. My scare is this will make me smaller being high reps and all.

Ill just give him time. Im sure he'll come out with it sooner or later. To be fair, I havent been super honest with him either lol.

Thanks

Thanks Ill give it some thought as Im curious as well. Plus this would force me to see my gains or loses. My scare is this will make me smaller being high reps and all.

Ill just give him time. Im sure he'll come out with it sooner or later. To be fair, I havent been super honest with him either lol.
No one needs to know we use gear brother, once you pass a point even as natty everyone assume you use. =p

Have a great night bro. Hoe to see your name pop up in that log area haha

IML Gear Cream!
Loose lips sink ships brother

My wife and one other person know I use gear. Everyone else just speculates

No one needs to know we use gear brother, once you pass a point even as natty everyone assume you use. =p

Have a great night bro. Hoe to see your name pop up in that log area haha

Lol I know that I get the roids comments all the time and just play it off with protein and hard work. I just figured if we're going to be boys "that will do anything for one another" yup his words. That he would tell me whats up. Im veering off topic lol.

Ill read up on how to do a log and see what I can do. Either way thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
I wish I could stick to a workout like that to see where it goes. I always feel my strength drop and get away from before I give it a fair shake.

Back